The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Winner of an international film competition, eh?

Sir, how does it feel to be extremely talented.

(Congratz, dude.)

ralo229 posted: »

My short film, Smoke, just recently won an Award of Excellence in the Global Shorts International Film Competition which means it ranked in

• @DeliciousDeku. I didn't win the competition, but the fact that I was even ranked in it makes me ecstatic. It feels great.

@InGen_Nate_Kenny Thank you! I appreciate it.

• edited May 2020

So a few months ago I talked about how my dad was diagnosed with stage 1 nasal cancer. He then went under radiotherapy for about 12 weeks which he completed sometime in March if I remember right. Well today he got the results back from his treatment.

I am relieved to say that my dad is officially cancer-free!

• That's some great news! I'm glad everything went well for your family.

lupinb0y posted: »

So a few months ago I talked about how my dad was diagnosed with stage 1 nasal cancer. He then went under radiotherapy for about 12 weeks wh

• Fantastic news.

So a few months ago I talked about how my dad was diagnosed with stage 1 nasal cancer. He then went under radiotherapy for about 12 weeks wh

• Awesome news,man. That is good

• That's awesome! I'm glad it all worked out!

• Best news ever heard.

• Congrats. Glad your dad's alright!

• Oh my god, I am so happy for you!

Don't forget to stay safe. :)

• 2020 do be like that tho.

ʜᴀʜ, ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜʏᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sʜɪᴛ?

ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ɪ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴀsᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛʜ.

• Just turned 27 today, wish I can go to chillies an celebrate.

Thanks Covid-19.

But at least I got my chocolate cake as a backup solution.

• 2016 is the year when anticipated games and movies ending up disappointing became a trend.

2020 do be like that tho. ʜᴀʜ, ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜʏᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sʜɪᴛ? ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ɪ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴀsᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛʜ.

• 2020 is still a big mess.

AronDracula posted: »

2016 is the year when anticipated games and movies ending up disappointing became a trend.

• edited May 2020

@Poogers555, @MetallicaRules, @strwar3, @AChicken, @AronDracula, @ralo229, and @DeliciousDeku.

Thank you very much for the well wishes!

They mean a lot :blush:

• At least Deadpool (2016)made things up on not thing of ANF as much.

2016 is the year when anticipated games and movies ending up disappointing became a trend.

• edited May 2020

Gabe was cancer, I couldn't stand his constant whining I wish there was a alternative option where I could've smack his teeth in.

2020 do be like that tho. ʜᴀʜ, ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜʏᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sʜɪᴛ? ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ɪ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴀsᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛʜ.

• I'm thinking about playing Witcher 1. I've played 2 and 3 many times but I've decided I might give it a chance. Anyone know if it's worth it?

• Many said it's pretty dated compared to its time

Menofthe214 posted: »

I'm thinking about playing Witcher 1. I've played 2 and 3 many times but I've decided I might give it a chance. Anyone know if it's worth it?

• Also, Uncharted 4. It gave a proper conclusion for Nathan Drake's character.

At least Deadpool (2016)made things up on not thing of ANF as much.

• Gabe was cancer, I couldn't sand his constant whining

Yes lol I hated this kid a LOT! Gabe was by farrrr whiny brat and OMG the idea of him liking Clementine and the idea of that even trying to make seem nice....hell no it wasn't nice and I will bring damned if Clementine and ...Ga..Be.. (ugh) were a couple. Hell No

Gabe was cancer, I couldn't stand his constant whining I wish there was a alternative option where I could've smack his teeth in.

• To date, this is still my proudest achievement.

strwar3 posted: »

Gabe was cancer, I couldn't sand his constant whining Yes lol I hated this kid a LOT! Gabe was by farrrr whiny brat and OMG the idea

• As in storywise or gameplay? I've heard the story is good but I've heard the gameplay is very bland. I don't know if it's true or not though.

Many said it's pretty dated compared to its time

• I dunno either.

Menofthe214 posted: »

As in storywise or gameplay? I've heard the story is good but I've heard the gameplay is very bland. I don't know if it's true or not though.

• I don't know what's worse, Gabe himself, or the writers making him a stereotypical teenager.

• Well at least Louis/Violet never met Gabe because their first thoughts would be like “What the flying F*** do you see in this whinny loser anyways!!??

To date, this is still my proudest achievement.

• I think the writers thought that too, considering how Clem can answer Louis's question during the card game in Episode 1. It's kind of funny how, if you pick a certain option, Clem literally erases any memory she had of Gabe, and honestly, it's for the best.

Well at least Louis/Violet never met Gabe because their first thoughts would be like “What the flying F*** do you see in this whinny loser anyways!!??

• If you look at it in a scientific analysis Gabe has a low testosterone compared to his Dad which is raging up scale testosterone But hearing Gabe and for him not manning up and constantly hesitate to stress by far disappointing I could expect less from that character this is why by far I look like Mariana.

She wouldn’t be problematic as her brother thats why I love trying to talk to Clem and the other characters at least...

They won’t let me pull my hair out for the last second.

I don't know what's worse, Gabe himself, or the writers making him a stereotypical teenager.

• Yeah I know right, the only reference she ever says back at the ending of ANF (From the Gallows) was that she referenced Gabe as a dork and she said it back got (Done Running) as well when they try to convince but she had feelings for him.

Maybe the riders instantly put in that she regretted later having feelings for him?

I think the writers thought that too, considering how Clem can answer Louis's question during the card game in Episode 1. It's kind of funny

• So yeah, fucking murder hornets, because why the fuck not I guess.

At this rate, 2020 is going to look a lot like this:

• edited May 2020

Did God drink a tequila and gave his powers to Dr. Evil instead to Bruce Nolan?

So yeah, fucking murder hornets, because why the fuck not I guess. At this rate, 2020 is going to look a lot like this:

• What the fuck is going on there? Is Gabe floating or is everything just compressed?

• I was gonna say I can hear the cancer, but then the Nword caught me off guard.

To date, this is still my proudest achievement.

• He looks like he's being snapped out of existence. Starting with his feet.

DabigRG posted: »

What the fuck is going on there? Is Gabe floating or is everything just compressed?

• A reason that he has low testosterone is that he is 14. Those years aren't really the peak of maturity. And most of his bitching and insecurity of not being a team player comes from Javier not letting him do anything without his okay. He does think a lot like his dad, he's just been told so many times that what he thinks is wrong that it has messed with his head and it makes him unsure of what to do. He makes hap-hazard mistakes because he wants to prove that he can be more useful, and because of his uncertainty in his choices, his actions are misled. He is scared off while helping to tend Kate's wound because he feared what he did was wrong, following with his sensitivity to not being useful, made him panic. Javier tries to tell him that he doesn't have to prove anything, but Gabe won't listen. He runs off with David, because it made him feel like he was doing the right thing in helping his dad, though he realizes how wrong he was soon after.

Mariana fits more naturally to this because she had never felt that she had something to prove, and felt fine with doing what she had always done. It was a shame she was gone so soon.

If you look at it in a scientific analysis Gabe has a low testosterone compared to his Dad which is raging up scale testosterone But heari

• Didn't expect to see facts on this, but there's human development for you.
    I'd say it was more Kate, though.

A reason that he has low testosterone is that he is 14. Those years aren't really the peak of maturity. And most of his bitching and insecur

• edited May 2020

Unintentionally hurting Kate didn't help with his panicking either. It just wasn't focused on when Javier went to go talk to him. And he was still in grief over Mariana's death on top of that, that he low-key probably blamed himself for.

DabigRG posted: »

Didn't expect to see facts on this, but there's human development for you. I'd say it was more Kate, though.

• I was referring to his resentment at being coddled.

Unintentionally hurting Kate didn't help with his panicking either. It just wasn't focused on when Javier went to go talk to him. And he was still in grief over Mariana's death on top of that, that he low-key probably blamed himself for.

• I'm so satisfied at the end of who was ranked #1 on what zombie apocalypse is the most dangerous list.

Only though if some zombie universe were rearranged.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.