• Sounds like Glados from Portal.

Poogers555 posted: »

oh no https://voca.ro/iCGLpBGCkBz

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I would assume it's unused audio from Poker Night 2

AronDracula posted: »

Sounds like Glados from Portal.

• I drew Rey. May the Fourth be with you :grimace:

It's based on this figure by Kotobukiya.

• May the fourth be with you guys!

LEGO: Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga's key art has been revealed!

• Sweeeet! Hopefully that means it's somewhat close to release! (Like within 6 months)

May the fourth be with you guys! LEGO: Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga's key art has been revealed!

• I can only pray they make the podracing in this game less agonizingly frustrating/painful than the original.

May the fourth be with you guys! LEGO: Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga's key art has been revealed!

• edited May 2020

Nice.

lupinb0y posted: »

I can only pray they make the podracing in this game less agonizingly frustrating/painful than the original.

• Speaking of Star Wars, Jedi Fallen Order gets a free update for everyone. Coming from EA, no less.

• -Vietnam flashbacks-

I can only pray they make the podracing in this game less agonizingly frustrating/painful than the original.

• Coming from EA, no less.

EA seems to have been pretty lax with their controlling nature surrounding this game. A month or so after the game came out, a free patch unlocked all the pre-order bonus items for everyone. That's an awesome pro-consumer move, since usually they'd either be exclusive and never released, or sold separately.

Speaking of Star Wars, Jedi Fallen Order gets a free update for everyone. Coming from EA, no less.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2020

May the Fourth be with you all, as well!

• EA seems to have been pretty lax with their controlling nature surrounding this game.

Honestly I think EA has been pretty lax in general for a while now. They've been letting their devs do pretty much whatever they want, so we get things like Fallen Order, Apex Legends and the current state of Battlefront 2, but at the same time being so hands off led to Anthem which seemed to be entirely bungled by Bioware, and some of the admittedly questionable gameplay changes in Battlefield 5 by DICE.

AChicken posted: »

Coming from EA, no less. EA seems to have been pretty lax with their controlling nature surrounding this game. A month or so after t

• Yeah they're so nice they pulled the plug on Battlefront 2 when the game still needed way more updates,and Bioware has been in life support for years now thanks to EA again,so Fallen Order was nice and all and i hope we get a sequel but this is EA we're talking about here let's not forget all the gaming franchises and studios they ruined this is probably not gonna last.

EA seems to have been pretty lax with their controlling nature surrounding this game. Honestly I think EA has been pretty lax in gen

• edited May 2020

At what point did I defend any of the things they've done in the past? I'm aware of the stupid ass stuff they've done with Visceral, Bioware and etc. I'm just saying that at the moment at least it seems like they're heading towards the right direction and actually giving their developers some creative freedom. I don't see a point in continuously criticising them if they're at least trying to improve. Me giving a bit of praise isn't going to hurt anyone.

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah they're so nice they pulled the plug on Battlefront 2 when the game still needed way more updates,and Bioware has been in life support

• I made some lemon squares. I had the Pikachu face reaction when I ate one and was like, "this is pretty sour."

• Yeah they're so nice they pulled the plug on Battlefront 2 when the game still needed way more updates

I haven't been following the Battlefront 2 train too much, but personally I jumped back into the game after the recent update and I think it's great! It's really hooked me in, and I'm playing a lot of multiplayer. As the devs say, the game seems to be right where it needs to be, and it's a great point to leave it, IMO.
    The lootbox controversy was terrible, and EA's forced implementation of that system was pretty blah, but they've since changed the progression system to be more linear and logical, added in a lot of locations and characters, and it seems like it's at a great place right now.

More content for the game obviously would have been nice, but I think the devs have done an awesome job supporting this game for free all these years. It certainly feels way more packed and complete now than when I first played BFII in late 2018. I don't get why the fans are hating Dice for "abandoning the game" at this stage in its content releases.

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah they're so nice they pulled the plug on Battlefront 2 when the game still needed way more updates,and Bioware has been in life support

• I don't get why the fans are hating Dice

I haven't seen many people hating Dice for abandoning the game,in fact the posts made by Guillaume (one of the devs) on twitter lead me to believe that this was a decision made by EA and not Dice

I do agree that the game has gotten way better it's really good now they could've just stopped working on it after the whole lootbox controversy but they didn't they should be proud. I know i've had a lot of fun with it myself.

Yeah they're so nice they pulled the plug on Battlefront 2 when the game still needed way more updates I haven't been following the

• I am not actually convinced that cops can be this stupid. The police threatened and arrested a woman, dressed in a stormtrooper costume to promote Star Wars in May 4th, because they were reported that she was holding a gun when SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY HOLDING A PLASTIC TOY BLASTER!!!!! I'm not even kidding. They actually thought a SW blaster was a real gun, poor woman was threatened to kneel and she was begging them not to because it was really hard to do it in a stormtrooper outfit. I hope these cops rot in hell and get fired. I cannot believe retarded people like them actually exist.
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/05/stormtrooper-star-wars-may-the-4th-cuffed-arrested-plastic-blaster/

• edited May 2020

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ign.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-adult-content-australia-rating?amp=1

Well this is going to be good. Cyberpunk 2077 just got the Australian Rating and it isn't going to get banned in Australia. Awesome!

• Damn rebel scum.

Jokes aside, I feel so sorry for that person. Their local bar's manager for whom they were doing the promotion for stepped in and tried to convince cops that she couldn't kneel, and yet they still made her do it!
    This was in Canada, no less. I rarely hear of aggressive cops round here, least of all concerning one individual with a possible gun (that was dropped as soon as they arrived on the scene).

I am not actually convinced that cops can be this stupid. The police threatened and arrested a woman, dressed in a stormtrooper costume to p

• edited May 2020

Those idiots probably thought the storm trooper blaster rifles were painted AK-47‘s 🤦🏻‍♂️

I am not actually convinced that cops can be this stupid. The police threatened and arrested a woman, dressed in a stormtrooper costume to p

• I can relate to your experience since my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer but unfortunately, he passed away 2 years ago. I'm happy to hear that your dad ends up well and I hope he continues to be.

So a few months ago I talked about how my dad was diagnosed with stage 1 nasal cancer. He then went under radiotherapy for about 12 weeks wh

• lupinb0y posted: »

EA seems to have been pretty lax with their controlling nature surrounding this game. Honestly I think EA has been pretty lax in gen

• Well, ladies and gentlemen, we've finally gotten what we want in a video game...

CUSTOMIZABLE GENITALS IN A FPS! WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!

You are telling me people actually sat down at a table and asked "What is a good addition to the game?" and someone had the thought of being able to customize a dick... Wow, what a game. lol

This'll be fun to watch on Youtube.

• Before I say anything... context please?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, we've finally gotten what we want in a video game... CUSTOMIZABLE GENITALS IN A FPS! WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!! You

• Basically, in the ESRB rating description for Cyberpunk 2077, they said you can customize the player's genitals.

Before I say anything... context please?

• They probably watched that one Death Stranding trailer which shows the player taking a piss through the gameplay session and they were like: "You thought you gonna make your game this mature? Let us show our braveness".

Well, ladies and gentlemen, we've finally gotten what we want in a video game... CUSTOMIZABLE GENITALS IN A FPS! WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!! You

• edited May 2020

They kinda did something similar with Battlefield 4 where you if you had it on PS3 you could get it on the PS4 for a heavily discounted price. Nice to see that it's free this time around and it's for more than one game.

Ubisoft and CD Projekt are also doing this if I heard right.

Well, in recent "EA Good" news... They've just announced that you'll be able to "upgrade" their upcoming current-gen titles for free on the next-gen devices.

• I guess it's a great thing I haven been to a Game stop since early 2012

• Yupppp this going to be very very good game. There's going to be a lot of ppl taking their time customizing. Lol at first I thought it was a joke. Now? Oh man,this is gonna be insane to play.

Basically, in the ESRB rating description for Cyberpunk 2077, they said you can customize the player's genitals.

• May the fourth be with you guys! LEGO: Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga's key art has been revealed!

• Oh my gosh, I am so excited!!!

I've loved the Lego video games, and this one is no different. I am really looking foward to this game.

It's official! Lego Star Wars: Skywalker Saga is coming on October 20, 2020!!

• This seems a lot like the next step for Lego games, but I'm not sure. If it is, I'll personally miss having no proper dialogue.

It's official! Lego Star Wars: Skywalker Saga is coming on October 20, 2020!!

• Me playing GTA: San Andreas

• Me playing San Andreas involves a lot of guns, a posse full of hookers, and city-wide chaos. Man, having dogfights against choppers in a flying tank was a damn blast.

Me playing GTA: San Andreas

• I feel like going to KFC Drive thru and order food like Big Smoke 😆

Me playing San Andreas involves a lot of guns, a posse full of hookers, and city-wide chaos. Man, having dogfights against choppers in a flying tank was a damn blast.

• Maybe you'll get lucky and they will actually understand the quote word for word. Lol. They've probably been getting prank calls like that ever since the game released.

I feel like going to KFC Drive thru and order food like Big Smoke 😆

• I bet if I do that one of the employees I’ll give me a food and says

“You’ll be lucky enough to find a feather.”😂

Maybe you'll get lucky and they will actually understand the quote word for word. Lol. They've probably been getting prank calls like that ever since the game released.

• Can't argue with this video

• Those were the days

Me playing San Andreas involves a lot of guns, a posse full of hookers, and city-wide chaos. Man, having dogfights against choppers in a flying tank was a damn blast.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.