The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• The third image reminds me of the obscure Disney film The Rescuers...then, again, you can probably could on one hand Disney 2D animated movies without little mice. Still, how's THAT for a throwback?

AChicken posted: »

especially when this is a different Ashley. A human one. While on the topic... Let me introduce you to Mouse Ashley (Moushley), whic

• edited April 2023

9 is next. The conclusion of the Winters' story.

After that? Who knows. Since they skipped modernizing the original(I'm well aware it was remade before), you might think a revamp of the series. Them including Chris in the Winters trilogy kills that thought I would imagine. Maybe continue on with Rose past initial plans? Maybe they bring back another protagonist? Antagonist? Maybe Ada gets her own game? Who knows.

While it wasn't a great entry in the series, I wouldn't be against them bringing back Parker from Revelations. Probably the most likeable guy in the franchise. It wouldn't move units though.

Poogers555 posted: »

Also I wonder whats next for RE now. A lot of people are thinking RE5 Remake but idk, I really dont feel like that would really work too wel

• A video from Ella Freya the face model of remake Ashley showed up in my recommended and somehow she’s even cuter than Ashley

Also if they ever make a live action Life is Strange they should cast her as Kate

• 9 is next. The conclusion of the Winters' story.

Will it be though? Because Capcom said that the Shadows of Rose DLC was the conclusion for the Winters. I am still confused cause (Spoilers):

The DLC ends with the exact same epilogue cutscene from the base game. Only Ethan's story seems to be concluded, not Rose's.

Johro posted: »

9 is next. The conclusion of the Winters' story. After that? Who knows. Since they skipped modernizing the original(I'm well aware it

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Oh good, we're back.

• Is this thing on??! That was a very weird 36-ish hours....

• Forum gods right now:

• Oh hey we’re not dead :~)

• The PARROTS thread gets bumped, and the forums stop working. Coincidence?

• Gave the forums a real Birdemic oops

WarpSpeed posted: »

The PARROTS thread gets bumped, and the forums stop working. Coincidence?

• Haven't been on here in years. The Final Season of The Walking Dead is on GamePass, and I decided to finally check it out after being disgruntled with Seasons 2 and 3. Got a pop-up to link my stuff to the forums, and last I remember, the forums were supposed to be getting shut down.

I guess I've missed a bit.

• Upon further investigation, it appears that Capcom changed plans. What I recall is what someone from Capcom said prior to the release of Village.

9 has not officially been announced and there are no plans to continue that story after the DLC(maybe that was the loose plan for 9) from the last we heard from them.

So yeah, it's just a guessing game.
    I was mistaken.

AronDracula posted: »

9 is next. The conclusion of the Winters' story. Will it be though? Because Capcom said that the Shadows of Rose DLC was the conclusion for the Winters. I am still confused cause (Spoilers): (Spoiler)

• Gosh do I really like Tales from the Borderlands. What a fantastic game and cast of characters. You know, it seems likely Gearbox will use these guys in Borderlands 3, and they probably wont be that good. But hey, even if they do, I'm sure it wouldn't ever get that bad. And even if they make their own Tales game and its awful, it still can't ruin this classic.

The Borderlands 4 Incident of 2024:

• I live in blissful ignorance that I have only seen brief, forgettable clips of BL3 and NewTales. Their legacy lives on in my head (and whenever I choose to revisit it)

Gosh do I really like Tales from the Borderlands. What a fantastic game and cast of characters. You know, it seems likely Gearbox will use t

• edited April 2023

Gearbox after killing Cassius, reusing the Scooter death "Catch-A-Ride" scene, make Vaughn one note as hell with a character trait that wasn't even his, recast Rhys, make Rhys nothing but an asshole moron, actually try and make a Tales successor, make Athena the CEO of Hyperion for some reason, and then have no idea what to do with Fiona and Sasha but pretend they do

I live in blissful ignorance that I have only seen brief, forgettable clips of BL3 and NewTales. Their legacy lives on in my head (and whenever I choose to revisit it)

• reusing the Scooter death "Catch-A-Ride" scene

Wait what? As in another character gets the exact same death?

Gearbox after killing Cassius, reusing the Scooter death "Catch-A-Ride" scene, make Vaughn one note as hell with a character trait that wasn

• Yes

Game. Of the year. Game of the year! https://twitter.com/ChickensInGames/status/1648070037167566848

• edited April 2023

Theres a side quest where you do Scooter's last wishes, last one involved driving a car off a ramp and over the creator left from his death while the audio log has him yelling catch a ride. Should have probably said "retreads" as it didnt really add anything new and feels like a lesser written extension that offers nothing other than "Remember that really good scene that we didnt write?" Very far from the worst thing ever, but it just feels like Gearbox instead of being able to write their own moments like that simply cant, so to make an "emotional quest" they need to retread shit that was already done. (Guys do you think Tina has gotten over Roland yet :'( )

Also rewatching it reminded me how Janie has disappeared seeing how Tales pretty heavily implied she was suppose to take over. Ellie wasnt a bad choice but Tales did set that up which was then not followed through on.

lupinb0y posted: »

reusing the Scooter death "Catch-A-Ride" scene Wait what? As in another character gets the exact same death?

• Gearbox writing the script after thinking all of that was a good idea:

Gearbox after killing Cassius, reusing the Scooter death "Catch-A-Ride" scene, make Vaughn one note as hell with a character trait that wasn

• I wanted to find a gif of Rhys saying I am a living god so I could make a super funny joke about Gearbox writers after they finish writing such a horrid story in full confidence but instead I found myself in the tales from the borderlands gif thread with post from 2015 with users who also never posted again after episode 5 came out and now I feel kind of sad

Gearbox writing the script after thinking all of that was a good idea:

• edited April 2023

It just dawned on me when I made this dumb dumb post it was the 1 year anniversary of New Tales being announced, please help me why did that happen!

Gosh do I really like Tales from the Borderlands. What a fantastic game and cast of characters. You know, it seems likely Gearbox will use t

• Me trying to flee from the sadness of fun days and people gone and being older:

:( at least we are still here.

I wanted to find a gif of Rhys saying I am a living god so I could make a super funny joke about Gearbox writers after they finish writing s

• I'm probably guna get smoked for this but I played tales from the borderlands from episode 1 to 4 and then I Lost interest and didn't play episode 5 yet, I played episode 4 in 2018 :-)

• I'm sorry.

I'm probably guna get smoked for this but I played tales from the borderlands from episode 1 to 4 and then I Lost interest and didn't play episode 5 yet, I played episode 4 in 2018 :-)

• 😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited April 2023

Happy 11th birthday to The Walking Dead season 1 episode 1.

I'm probably guna get smoked for this but I played tales from the borderlands from episode 1 to 4 and then I Lost interest and didn't play episode 5 yet, I played episode 4 in 2018 :-)

• Feel old yet? All the 12 years old then are 23 now.

OzzyUK posted: »

Happy 11th birthday to The Walking Dead season 1 episode 1. https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1650530040805744641

• ...and I bet they're all still f...
    ...fantastic, contributing members of society.

Happy 11th birthday to The Walking Dead season 1 episode 1. https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1650530040805744641

• Rightttttt...

...and I bet they're all still f... ...fantastic, contributing members of society.

Feel old yet? All the 12 years old then are 23 now.

• I feel old

• Ik ik I'm a rare breed

• Bonjour, old-timer!

Feel old yet? All the 12 years old then are 23 now.

• Two more weeks off work I guess.
    Now I "get to" start sanding and painting cabinets at home since I can move around now.
    Yay.

• edited April 2023

Trailer for Disney's Wish is out!

Visually it looks great! Love the 2D-esque backgrounds and the water colour, storybook look. Animation-wise it's as one would expect, which is pretty fucking good. I do wish they strayed a bit further from their usual character designs, but I'll take what I can get. Also a proper villain that isn't a twist or secretly generational trauma!

I am once again (for like the 6th time) thanking Spider-Verse for inspiring animation studios into exploring different art styles.

• Hope you have been feeling better lately. What color will these cabinets be?

Two more weeks off work I guess. Now I "get to" start sanding and painting cabinets at home since I can move around now. Yay.

• Do you guys remember when we would check the Australian Classification Board for info and stuff? Expanse was classified a few weeks ago. Weird nostalgia.

When the wolf 2 aus classification drop

Sign in to comment in this discussion.