The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• White with a very slight bluish tint. Actually, the tint added is 5:1 black:gold. It looks a bit blue to me.

I was feeling better. Having a bad day today though and I'm back on my crutches.

Hope you have been feeling better lately. What color will these cabinets be?

• Do not buy Jedi Survivor yet. I heard it has technical issues. Typical EA

• New Tales from the Borderlands after going a full month of 50% off instead of 3 weeks of 50% off

• Bella Ramsey is in the Chicken Run sequelll oh yessss

• suddenly remembers the kevin bruner star trek game releasing in less than a month

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

...I didn't even know that had a release date.

Poogers555 posted: »

suddenly remembers the kevin bruner star trek game releasing in less than a month

• edited April 2023

I think it was suppose to come out in April but they delayed a month. Kind of surprised they haven't like- put a new trailer out or anything. Hope its improved, what they showed almost a year ago was a bit lackluster (obviously it was a work in progress so I hope these have been address, but the fact there was so many frame drops was a bit alarming, plus the hub area having literally nothing to interact with.) Wonder how it will go, generally hope it goes well for everyone involved.

Also I am so confused about what Dramatic Labs is and what Bruner House is. Bruner is (seemingly?) head of Dramatic Labs, and obviously Bruner House. But New Tales credits Bruner House, but it seems Bruner House's employees are Dramatic Lab Employees? I know for New Tales Bruner House contribution was credited for some things like writing, but it seems their biggest contribution was what they made for Unreal Engine to implement Telltale-like stuff, which I assume this game also uses.

dojo32161 posted: »

...I didn't even know that had a release date.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

plus the hub area having literally nothing to interact with.

Gonna be honest, I think that's probably intentional, IIRC, management during his tenure was the ones that wanted minimal hub interactions, so I wouldn't be surprised if that philosophy was ported over.

I think it was suppose to come out in April but they delayed a month. Kind of surprised they haven't like- put a new trailer out or anything

• I’m tempted to click on your link , but don’t want to risk any spoilers.

AronDracula posted: »

My most anticipated animated film of the year, just next to Spider-Verse. Both are coming out in the same month though. This is like the Avengers for Resident Evil. Please be fucking good.

• edited May 2023

Is anyone else seeing a trend about Zillennials I noticed ever since last month and I’ve been digging down on each site can find and which site as the most relatable information.

Mostly researchers and studies show Zillennial is between 1993-1998 which by far is the most trend year ranges sometimes it will show 1992.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zillennials#:~:text=Researchers and popular media typically,the early 1990s-early 2000s.

Or other websites such as

https://whiplash.com/blog/who-are-zillenials/

Which also includes 1993-1998

Also urban dictionary also puts 1993-1998

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Zillennials

Also Knockri as well https://knockri.com/blog/workplace-trends/zillennials/

But I believe the key factor is this , 80s millennials remembered 9/11 in their teens 90s were present but to young or understand the situation because they’re brains weren’t developed as much to grasp the situation.

I was little when those events accrued I was little less informed but I was only a single digit at the time.

But if you ask me I barely have much in common with 80s millenials that happen tobe in their early 40s then be in my last days in listening 20s.

• Well, guess it was bound to happen eventually. Before Metallica, Aerosmith was my favorite band, but I've never had a chance to see them live. Looks like I'll only have one last chance.

• edited May 2023

Alex Jordan, the voice actor for Asher Forrester, just recently posted a video about his time in Telltale's Game of Thrones and how he got into it.
    Pretty neat glimpse behind the voice acting curtain!

• edited May 2023

me when despite all odds Telltale Got Season 2 Happens, developed by Bruner House, The Foresters story continued. (He kept his word)

AChicken posted: »

Alex Jordan, the voice actor for Asher Forrester, just recently posted a video about his time in Telltale's Game of Thrones and how he got into it. Pretty neat glimpse behind the voice acting curtain!

• Yeah, I think it would be better for you to avoid watching. It has one specific moment that is completely badass and I wish they didn't show it in the trailer.

I’m tempted to click on your link , but don’t want to risk any spoilers.

• Oh hey, the Forum still likes deleting posts as you're typing. Nice to see that hasn't ever been fixed. Forgot about that.

• edited May 2023

Welp, nothing

• Just fucking great. Resident Evil Death Island won't come out in theaters in Europe.

• Any reason why?

AronDracula posted: »

Just fucking great. Resident Evil Death Island won't come out in theaters in Europe.

• edited May 2023

Spoilers for Jedi Survivor

• I went to the movie theatre today to see a special 15th anniversary screening of Ponyo

Before the film they played the newest trailer for Across The Spider-Verse. Welp. Guess I couldn't avoid it forever.

MAN it looks so GOOD. WOW.
    It looks like they're cramming in SO much to this film, I really hope they can pull it off!!

• because wolf 2 will miss out on releasing the same day 10 years after the first episode, should we now say it will release in july so its 10 years after the original ended?

• Loved Ponyo as a kid. It gave me the same vibe as Spirited Away.
    Speaking of the Spiderverse trailer, I still haven't seen Silk, since she's been in a big role of many Marvel and Spiderman comics.

I went to the movie theatre today to see a special 15th anniversary screening of Ponyo Before the film they played the newest trailer for

• edited May 2023

Just want to give a belated happy 5th anniversary to Telltale's GOTG. You may have been the biggest financial bomb Telltale ever had, but damn you were... You uh... You were the... Uhh....

• Certainly one of the games that I have ever played

Just want to give a belated happy 5th anniversary to Telltale's GOTG. You may have been the biggest financial bomb Telltale ever had, but damn you were... You uh... You were the... Uhh....

• Japan stuff, I think.

Any reason why?

• Man, I just realize it was the 6 year anniversary not 5 lmao

This has been a certified Telltale GOTG Moment

Certainly one of the games that I have ever played

• You were my favourite hyperfixation of 2017

• edited May 2023

I’m so excited to see were getting a Dead By Daylight movie.

• At this point I'm guna see it when I have kids and they're going to be the same age I played season 1 lmao

because wolf 2 will miss out on releasing the same day 10 years after the first episode, should we now say it will release in july so its 10 years after the original ended?

• edited May 2023

THE WOLF AMONG US 2 - GEOFF KEIGHLEY REVEAL EVENT WAS ALREADY 3 YEARS AGO!?!?!

At this point I'm guna see it when I have kids and they're going to be the same age I played season 1 lmao

• YEEESSSSSSSS. If you haven't play this game yet, now it's the best opportunity (But make sure you play the first one first if you haven't already). I still think about A Plague Tale even to this date. I love this game soo much it ended up in my Top 5 Favorite Games of All Time

• edited May 2023

The soundtrack and the moments created by the soundtrack, were amazing.

That's unfortunately all I remember from it. Hey, it wasn't the worst TTG effort(played them all except Law And Order, due to lack of initial interest and the game's extremely short shelf life).

• edited May 2023

I feel like only the most diehard telltale fans played it and even then they were like eh

(Except for chicken I mean much love)

• "Yeah, idk gotg was pretty forgettable."

"I liked it." -Chicken

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I feel like only the most diehard telltale fans played it and even then they were like eh (Except for chicken I mean much love)

• Thank you for the nightmares

THE WOLF AMONG US 2 - GEOFF KEIGHLEY REVEAL EVENT WAS ALREADY 3 YEARS AGO!?!?!

• Stop and ask yourself who's the REAL Telltale fan on these forums... Huh?? HUH?!?

"Yeah, idk gotg was pretty forgettable." "I liked it." -Chicken

• The real Telltale fan was the chicken we met along the way

Stop and ask yourself who's the REAL Telltale fan on these forums... Huh?? HUH?!?

• I guess Legend of Zelda is coming out soon, because I've had dozens of copies of the new game come across my work area today.

• edited May 2023

And it's filled with 10/10 reviews. Honestly, this just doesn't mean anything to me anymore unless it's a game that interested me.

I guess Legend of Zelda is coming out soon, because I've had dozens of copies of the new game come across my work area today.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.