So Mira... (heavy spoilers)

124»

Comments

• Exactly, besides it would give us an opportunity to make life more difficult for him.

SazukeEX posted: »

But Mira can only rise after that point. Nobody said that the Game was easy and there will be ups and downs. Mira living gives her a chance at another try at the Game which she is a natural - something Morgryn admits.

• @SazukeEX exactly why is it that only you and me and a few other are the only ones who can see this!

SazukeEX posted: »

You imply that the man she is to be wed has no power. That's false, he's shown to have considerable power in King's Landing and after Mira r

• @Greiffenstein I agree. I think the only reason they put her storyline in the game was because they knew that KL is a big part of the GOT world. It also gave them an opportunity to use having many of the show characters a part of that story line as a selling point. So yeah all in all they failed Mira and her plot line. That is why I think a lot of people have found it easy to kill her. They simply never cared about Mira or her story arc.

Am I the only one thinking, that Mira's fate makes her entire storyline completely pointless? The main story in the game was about Ironra

• @Exertuz seriously are you telling me you didn't see that coming? From the very first moment I met him I knew he had a little finger vibe about him.

Exertuz posted: »

Morgryn was one of my favorite characters in the game until he betrayed me. Fucking bastard.

• @viennakiara I'm sorry but this just made me laugh. I didn't want Tom or Mira to die neither of them deserved it. But when you said Tom's innocent - him dragging off Damien's body to who knows where, probably to make a big ol bowl of brown; I had to laugh. That and the idea that he was even capable of dragging a dead weight which is only made worse by the fact Damien was wearing armour at the time, just makes it all the more funny.

viennakiara posted: »

I thought Morgryn is a good guy , I thought ~ But turn out he is nothing but a bastard , definitley not marrying him of course. And I dont w

• Haahaaa haa ha the very thought of Tom wearing a mini set of King's Guard armour.

As for Sera apparently she throws and onion at Mira if you told Tarwick the truth.

Tom is the worst bodyguard ever. He let me die when he was right there watching me about to get beheaded :P Oh and thanks Sera, just gonna stand there too? Fine. Mira don't need yall phony sons of beaches. Iron from ice motherfucka!

• @nursethalia. Oh I tried I really did.

When Morgryn enters the cell does anyone know what the other options were? I only ask because to this day I still do not know what they were. Was I the only one who immediately saw the word ATTACK! I didn't even stop to think about it I just clicked it haha.

nursethalia posted: »

I honestly thought I was going to get a chance to brain him with that torch I pulled off the wall as soon as his back was turned. No dice.

• @ezay. Well said.

ezay posted: »

She's probably the character I identify the most with, and I don't often for female characters. That's mostly because through all the choice

• @FishySticks. I agree, I think a lot of people are underestimating Mira.

FishySticks posted: »

Y'know, if someone like Sansa can escape someone like Ramsay, I'm sure Mira,who's FAR more cunning, will figure out a way to escape some unremarkable little lord with a villain complex... eventually.

• @Yellowsno. Exactly, we're meant to feel bad for sacrificing Tom. Either way there was a sacrifice, a price to pay.

To save Tom Mira has to die.

To save Mira Tom has to die.

Yellowsno posted: »

I married Morgryn so if shit hit the fan on Asher's side (which it did) the Whitehills would have no claim on the throne. And Morgryn said h

• @AusraRose not long after playing that episode I suspected that too. I always thought it was a bit odd that Coal Boy just happened to be nearby in our hour of need.

AusraRoze posted: »

I saved her. Planning to stab Morgryn in the back (figuratively that is) and do some puppeteering as he's essentially forced to keep me aliv

• Did she throw an onion at you?

Huntress posted: »

It's just a game (some people seem to forget that), so I went ahead and let her die with dignity. House Forrester was already falling apart

• Bitch DEFINITELY had it coming. I wish Mira could see her face when she is forced to go back to Highgarden with Lord Tarwick and he quickly realize there are absolutely zero Durwells to be found :)

Huntress posted: »

It's just a game (some people seem to forget that), so I went ahead and let her die with dignity. House Forrester was already falling apart

• King's Landing rubbed off on you. But yeah I did the same as you. My reasoning is when I lost Ironrath and most of the house, I needed one Forrester alive and Mira was that Forrester. My surprise when I saw the Survivors and I basically screwed Mira over but at least she is alive and hey she's like what, 18 and Morgryn is Maybe 30 something so she could outlive him, kill his heirs and rule as Lady Mira Forrester.

gomatamo posted: »

As much as Ice Dragon was a good episode with Asher/Rodrik's and Gared's story, it made Mira's meaningless. I got Sera fired and Tom killed

• Yes, she did. I wish I could have thrown it back.

Did she throw an onion at you?

• Had her marry Morgryn. Tom's life is an unfortunate sacrifice but Mira can manipulate Morgryn. She could save/help her family more with her being alive. Idk but i'm so getting attached with this game.

• I still really liked him. He was a bit shady but I guess I was a bit naive and let my guard down. I def. saw it coming in the final episode though, as soon as I entered the cart I had this feeling that he was gonna fuck me over. Come to think of it, he has that Littlefinger vibe for sure.

@Exertuz seriously are you telling me you didn't see that coming? From the very first moment I met him I knew he had a little finger vibe about him.

• edited September 2016

I played Mira as one of the vipers in the nest that is KL, so to be fair, I must say that I never really cared for Tom nor trusted him. I believe that despite the circumstances, if you are still ALIVE, then you can do something about it, then you are still on the game. If you are DEAD however... there is nothing you can do. Mira IS intelligent, she IS a Forrester, and with so many Forresters dying these days, I am not sacrificing any of them, at least not like that.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

• I saved her... My mother insisted.

• I didn't marry Morgryn. For 3 reasons ONLY:

1. I wanted to save Tom.
    2. I didn't want Mira to be a sex slave.
    3. I thought Morgryn would be more dangerous than Ludd. I dunno how, but I just thought that.
  • Well, being alive with a stupid man is better than being dead. Why I think of him as stupid?
    1. He bribed a guard to kill Mira
    2. He "regrets" it and offers to Mira to work together, while bribing another guard, this time to leave Mira alone
    3. He protects Mira once again and reveals everything to her
    4. After all this, he offers Mira to marry him.
    Also, my Mira is in Margaery's service, so she might be able to help her. I don't understand why the majority chose execution.]
    And yes, I often play characters the worst way possible, so this may bring more trouble to the Forresters.

• I married the guy, but i fear it may have been a mistake now. If i knew she wasn't going to be playable after that i probably would have let her die, but... I had hope she could fight on. Unfortunately i'm starting to suspect TellTale won't bring her back :( I've reduced her terrible life.

• Well, I try to make decisions like if it was me, because then I could also click random buttons and the outcome would be the same.
    So, it was the right decision.

I married the guy, but i fear it may have been a mistake now. If i knew she wasn't going to be playable after that i probably would have let

• edited June 2017

Mira has to live and keep fighting for her house.

You either die a Sansa or live long enough to become a Mira, and now that she's more experienced than ever, it has to further.

• Remember this quote from Tyrion Lannister:

"Death is so final whereas life is full of possibilities."

Mira will thrive.

• Hold up. You lost me at "you either die a Sansa".....mofucka what are you on about? Sansa just set a pack of dogs on her "morgryn".

Mira has to live and keep fighting for her house. You either die a Sansa or live long enough to become a Mira, and now that she's more experienced than ever, it has to further.

• He does seem way smarter than Ludd, he could probably crush the Forresters without much effort if he had control over the house given how weakened they already were.

I didn't marry Morgryn. For 3 reasons ONLY: * I wanted to save Tom. * I didn't want Mira to be a sex slave. * I thought Morgryn would be more dangerous than Ludd. I dunno how, but I just thought that.

• Ok then, you either die a Sansa S1E1 or live long enough to become Mira.

Wigams posted: »

Hold up. You lost me at "you either die a Sansa".....mofucka what are you on about? Sansa just set a pack of dogs on her "morgryn".

• I'm still a huge fan of Mirgryn and I married him. I'd love my Mira to become a Dark Lord of the Sith.. I even came out with a name for her: Darth Mirious.

I wasn't going to marry that bastard, I'd rather die than be with him, and die I did.

• I'm still a huge fan of Mirgryn and I married him. I'd love my Mira to become a Dark Lord of the Sith.. I even came out with a name for her: Darth Mirious.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.