So Mira... (heavy spoilers)

Comments

• Yeah, if you agree to marry Morgryn.

Tom could die?

• edited November 2015

If you not kill Damien.... What will happen to Mira in episode 6 ?

• Ah, of course. I just played the episode... seven fucking hells...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, if you agree to marry Morgryn.

• The same. -.-

If you not kill Damien.... What will happen to Mira in episode 6 ?

• FeelsBadMan ;-;

Ah, of course. I just played the episode... seven fucking hells...

• So is there a way to actually save Ironrath?

FeelsBadMan ;-;

• Not really. Ironrath still burns but the finale can end with some combonations based on your choices:

For example, as Asher, if you decided to marry Gwyn, the same shit happens but she appears with Talia at the end of the episode. If you kill the traitor, the sentinel with Talia with come instead. And I actually think it's a nice touch having something like that in the end.

So is there a way to actually save Ironrath?

• edited November 2015

haha I wanted to play the game again to change that choice o_O =)). Thanks!

The same. -.-

• edited November 2015

Yeah, I had the traitor showing up since i spared him. But that moment when Royland saved my Asher... I fucking screamed. I was so happy and sad at the same time, I cannot describe it. And I believe in Season 2 strongly.
    Oh and by the way...

**DAMN YOU MORGRYN**

Not really. Ironrath still burns but the finale can end with some combonations based on your choices: For example, as Asher, if you decid

• Morgryn is a backstabbing arsehole. Although I agreed to marry him because I couldn't see Mira dying in front of my eyes ;-;

Yeah, I had the traitor showing up since i spared him. But that moment when Royland saved my Asher... I fucking screamed. I was so happy and

• DAMN YOU YOU STUPID BOLD TEXT!

Yeah, I had the traitor showing up since i spared him. But that moment when Royland saved my Asher... I fucking screamed. I was so happy and

• It was so surreal... I refused to accept it... but it was a truly awesome scene. You should see it.

Morgryn is a backstabbing arsehole. Although I agreed to marry him because I couldn't see Mira dying in front of my eyes ;-;

• I've seen her death, though after I finished playing the finale. I watched a livestream of the finale first and it included Mira's death... It broke my heart completely... It also broke me a lot more when Mira said "Iron from ice!" T_T

It was so surreal... I refused to accept it... but it was a truly awesome scene. You should see it.

• Until she slices his throat in his sleep.

Mira is not just morgyryns slave, she also his baby maker

• Tom is the worst bodyguard ever. He let me die when he was right there watching me about to get beheaded :P

Oh and thanks Sera, just gonna stand there too? Fine. Mira don't need yall phony sons of beaches. Iron from ice motherfucka!

• Mira Forrester died for her house.

• Before Mira died in my game, I made her say 'Iron from Ice!". It felt like a punch in the gut, when I made Asher say it as well. X_X

I've seen her death, though after I finished playing the finale. I watched a livestream of the finale first and it included Mira's death... It broke my heart completely... It also broke me a lot more when Mira said "Iron from ice!" T_T

• i hate when TT give you a choice, but in the end you get fucked either way, i enjoyed a lot the game of thrones game, but Myra story line was all over the place, if she dies we will never be able to see what will happens to Morgryn next season since no one knows he's the blame for your death, and Tom was a weird character, he was always risking his neck for you, but for no reason, and if you question him about it he just say that he knows important people that want to help you, but you will never find out who those people were, and why those people didn't tried to help you when you went for beheading.

• I kept her alive but felt terrible about it. I'm not sure it's worth it at that point. You can say it leaves the possibility open for her to escape from Morgryn or kill him at some point but it's still a terrible outcome in the immediate sense (Tom's death). The setup is there for her to die with dignity, I'll certainly try that when I play again and see how I feel about it.

• edited November 2015

Pick your pride or your life. Ned had a similar choice and chose badly. His family was all but extinguished (as far as the majority of characters were concerned) because of his choice. The parallels between the two positions are pretty clear and it seemed to me that Mira was smart enough to know that she would help no-one and achieve nothing dead. She might be stripped of power and pride and quite likely friends and allies but she is alive and can in theory regain these things in time.

• I agree, but to regain those things she will have to make sure Morgryn thinks he has her wrapped around his finger at all times, provided that Mira doesn't get a chance to actually get rid of him. He can't ever even suspect she is trying to do something behind his back. I would find it very exciting and I would love to play as Mira in a situation like this one (if only she wasn't determinant... ugh). Funny, I wrote a scenario like this about two months ago (I have a text document where I write many scenarios derived from theories about ASOIAF in general, please don't judge), but in my scenario, Morgryn finds out and breaks both of her legs (it was a scenario derived from my "Morgryn is a psycho that is going to kidnap Mira and keep her as a prisoner" theory, which was surprisingly close to what happened).

fruitnveg posted: »

Pick your pride or your life. Ned had a similar choice and chose badly. His family was all but extinguished (as far as the majority of chara

• I let her die. It's weird, I cared very little for Mira but I liked playing her very much (basically just because you're in Kings Landing). I loved telling off a character like Cersei and interacting with Tyrion. Outside of Asher, Mira had the most stuff to do and made it fun to play as her but yet her as a character and personality didn't grab me. It seems she's very much like Sansa where some people just love her, so while she died I just pictured Sansa's head getting chopped off which made it very enjoyable to me.

• I let her survive. Mira will be much better alive than dead.

• Hahaha

Tom is the worst bodyguard ever. He let me die when he was right there watching me about to get beheaded :P Oh and thanks Sera, just gonna stand there too? Fine. Mira don't need yall phony sons of beaches. Iron from ice motherfucka!

• She sacrificed herself. She did everything she could for her family and not caring about her job or her life. She was a true FORRESTER. R.I.P MIRA

• "Hey Sera! Remember the time when I helped you, the no name bastard, marry into nobility and also helped you not getting fired by your boss? Good times, eh? Don't let them bother you, though. Just stand there, like the little wussy you are, while I get executed like a boss.

IRON FROM ICE, BIAAATSCH!"

Tom is the worst bodyguard ever. He let me die when he was right there watching me about to get beheaded :P Oh and thanks Sera, just gonna stand there too? Fine. Mira don't need yall phony sons of beaches. Iron from ice motherfucka!

• The painful thing is, if Mira is determinant, she won't have an important role in Season 2. Her fate, if she survives ofc, consists in her being a babymaker.

However I chose to let her get married. Even with living heirs, the Forresters are doomed, we see no powerful allies (except Glenmores, but certainly not for long if we remember Arthur's and Elaena's fates). At this stage of the story, Mira is the only one who can immediately do something for Ironrath. Even if he's a bad guy, Morgryn has to help us to take Ironrath back if he wants to keep his lead on the Ironwood. He's influential enough to get an army and take Ironrath. And at least, it'll guarantee the Forresters their lineage will exist.

• She lives in my alternate playthrough

She sacrificed herself. She did everything she could for her family and not caring about her job or her life. She was a true FORRESTER. R.I.P MIRA

• I told the other prisoner she should do everything possible to survive.

Felt a little hypocritical for me to not take my own advice.

Also in the show, Sansa escaped from both Tyrion and Ramsay (assuming she survives the escape, of course) the latter is much more terrifying then Morgryn. I give Mira good odds that she will be able to do something at some point to escape Morgryn.

• I told her to stand tall, but then went and married Morgryn anyway.

I also think Mira would be able to escape, especially since he told her he won't keep her locked up if she behaves, which means she might be able to contact people that might be willing to help her.

I told the other prisoner she should do everything possible to survive. Felt a little hypocritical for me to not take my own advice. A

• Tom was probably one of Vary's "birds". or was an Baelish's informant..

i hate when TT give you a choice, but in the end you get fucked either way, i enjoyed a lot the game of thrones game, but Myra story line wa

• If only she'd blurted that out - "Oh by the way, Guy She's about to Marry, she's a lying bastard who's tricking you into marriage! Iron from Ice, Mira out."

ToSch posted: »

"Hey Sera! Remember the time when I helped you, the no name bastard, marry into nobility and also helped you not getting fired by your boss?

• I married him hoping to get a choice to betray him at some point (seemed a smart choice when i played, feels kinda dumb now)

• I cutted Gryff's head off, and before it he cried like a bitch. But it was not enough. It broke my heart have her killed. But i couldn't let her marry that douchebag. Im so sorry Mira, you were my favorite. Iron from Ice.

• I had her live, pretty bummed that's she's determinant now I really want to play her with Morgryn they're like Sansa/Littlefinger and hopefully we'll be able to kill him later. I love Morgryn as a character tho, like an even worse Jaime Lannister and the interactions are really entertaining. It was frustrating because I knew he wasn't to be trusted but you didn't have any option but to befriend him earlier. My Mira had been noble the whole way through standing up for Sara that little bint, but I felt like this is her really beginning to play the Game of Thrones, but also just saving her ass. I really dig the Sansa mirroring. I hope Asher/Rodrik and Mira find each other somehow next season but as a die-hard fan of the GoT universe in all its forms I doubt that will happen!

• If i was in Mira's position, I'd simply accept Morgryns marriage, and wait for him to say that Coal boy did it. Then after that's been dealt with and they've finally held someone accountable for Damiens death, Id proceed to kick Morgryn in the nuts and run away lol.

• that could be a theory, but i don't see why little finger or varys would have interest on a small house from the north that technically is about to fall down

Tom was probably one of Vary's "birds". or was an Baelish's informant..

• I would have accepted the proposal, since I knew that upon arrival at Ironrath Asher would simply get rid of Morgryn easily if asked, however when he said that the coal boy would be killed instead, I couldn't do it.

• I think it would be awesome to play as Mira in that situation too. It is really a shame that she became determinant at such an interesting part of her story. And of course, I too love Morgryn as a character. Honestly, if Mira got a choice to kill him, I wouldn't do it ("You and 0.3% didn't kill Morgryn", I predict). I would be devastated if Littlefinger died in the books, and I feel the same way towards Morgryn. I just love this kind of character too much. They are too entertaining. I do not root for them, they are terrible people, and I don't mind seeing them getting some kind of punishment, but not death. Please anything but death. Death would mean they couldn't entertain me anymore after it.

I would like to see him (and also Littlefinger) struggling with their own sense of morality and the weight of their actions, if they have any sense of morality at all, like Jaime did. Which is why I would like to be able to play as Morgryn, since we can't play as Mira because she is determinant.

corniche posted: »

I had her live, pretty bummed that's she's determinant now I really want to play her with Morgryn they're like Sansa/Littlefinger and hopefu

• But as a slave

She lives in my alternate playthrough

Sign in to comment in this discussion.