Is there any way not to breake your vows to the Night's Watch? Or not to kill Britt?

Because in my final stats it says that only 17% of players broke their vows by killing Britt...

Comments

• You should probably not attack him first and then you should walk away if he is dying.

• That's what I've done, and the stats said that I killed him in self-defense.

Killah posted: »

You should probably not attack him first and then you should walk away if he is dying.

• But it didn't say you broke your vows..right?

That's what I've done, and the stats said that I killed him in self-defense.

• You can either intentionally kill him, or kill him in self-defence.

• Nope. Other than that, it also mentioned I tried to stop the fight, but it didn't say anything about the vows.

Killah posted: »

But it didn't say you broke your vows..right?

• Britt dies either way, but you can choose not to attack him first and just leave him instead of making him suffer or sparta kicking him off the wall

• If you killed him in self defense, then you still kill him. Gared breaks his vows either way since he kills a brother of the watch.

• Why is it we can't just leave him there to die.

• That's not how it works my dear this is game of thrones were talking about not My Little Forrester's

Why is it we can't just leave him there to die.

• My Little Forrester's

Someone has to make a meme out of it :D

That's not how it works my dear this is game of thrones were talking about not My Little Forrester's

• We can. It just doesn't work in our favour

Why is it we can't just leave him there to die.

• Tickle his toes and offer him milk of the poppy always worked for me.

• Now I get it. I really didn't want to breake my vows, so I tried to stop the fight by saying to Britt that I didn't want to kill him, but of course he refused. And then, I thought that it was the same leaving him there to die due to the injuries I made him, or directly kill him, so I kicked him off the Wall.

• Thank you all for your answers, I really appreciate it. Good luck.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.