The OFFICIAL Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread (Assoldier)

Comments

• I would cry reading that tho.

StarKing789 posted: »

It would be a sweet mention in the Forrester codex.

• I came here because I was curious about that random forrester soldier #167.

AgentZ46 posted: »

And yet here you are.

• Good for you.

I came here because I was curious about that random forrester soldier #167.

• The uncanon museum? ;D

It shall be the Ryhiona of the Game of Thrones Forum

• I snorted really loudly about the Mira one.

Mira's Head X the Lower Half of Her Body Finn X Spear Elissa X Poison X Harys' Sword Ethan X Ramsay's Knife

• Wow... Rude. >:(

These fan arts are disgusting. Thats why I never go into shipping threads.

• edited December 2015

Ikr. If you don't have anything good to say....

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Wow... Rude. >:(

• edited December 2015

Asher: but I tought you were dead..
    Random forrester soldier #167: I was lucky. Very lucy. (shows off cool beard)

Enigma12 posted: »

No next season he will wake up and all will be fine. he will be a Pov for next season lol

• I'm making this our slogan xD

Welcome to paradise

• edited December 2015

Damn Asher. Had Asher Just Grinned, we probably would have won the battle of ironrath and that poor soldier wouldn't have got killed.

• edited December 2015

These fan arts are disgusting.

Im guessing if this is the kind of fan art you fin disgusting you havnt seen much fan art. Also whats disgusting about it?

These fan arts are disgusting. Thats why I never go into shipping threads.

• Random Forrester Soldier #167: Asher is in trouble! ...No one is listening to me... I can't let him die, I love him...

As #167 ran over to Asher he drove his sword through a Whitehill Soldier's heart. The man plummeted to the ground. #167 guided his eyes to the blood covered Asher and smiled. His true love was saved by him. He gave Asher his hand and pulled him up from the ground. He breathed the famous last words we all know.

Random Forrester Solider #167: My Lord! We have get you-

And then it happened, he was struck in the neck with an arrow. Did you see that thing? It was huge! Anyway, Asher watched helpless, as his new found true love fell sideways into the mud where he would lie until the battle ended. He felt his eyes fill up with tears and then he noticed... The man in front of him stabbing himself. Seriously though what on earth was going on there, did he just think 'Aw I'll stab myself in the neck with a sword'? Anyway... Asher didn't have time to mourn he had to survive.

• edited December 2015

^ Guess who just wrote one of the first Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 fanfics

Kateis posted: »

Random Forrester Soldier #167: Asher is in trouble! ...No one is listening to me... I can't let him die, I love him... As #167 ran over t

• enter image description here

Kateis posted: »

Random Forrester Soldier #167: Asher is in trouble! ...No one is listening to me... I can't let him die, I love him... As #167 ran over t

• edited December 2015

Also whats disgusting about it?

I guess it's because they weren't really aimed to look good. They're funny as hell though.

These fan arts are disgusting. Im guessing if this is the kind of fan art you fin disgusting you havnt seen much fan art. Also whats disgusting about it?

• 1K Views already!

• Hardly a fanfic but oh yeaahhh!

^ Guess who just wrote one of the first Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 fanfics

• I'm telling you this ship is gonna be the Rhyiona of the Game of Thrones forum :3

Brodester08 posted: »

1K Views already!

• Oh, I don't doubt it :D

I'm telling you this ship is gonna be the Rhyiona of the Game of Thrones forum

• I can't wait till this thread take over the GoT forum :'3

I'm telling you this ship is gonna be the Rhyiona of the Game of Thrones forum

• It already has :D almost.

I can't wait till this thread take over the GoT forum :'3

• edited December 2015

Oh no. It will take over the GoT forum once the thread reaches 1M views :'D

It already has almost.

• That day will bring tears of joy to my eyes.

Oh no. It will take over the GoT forum once the thread reaches 1M views :'D

• edited December 2015

So do you like our new slogan? xD

Welcome to Paradise

I can't wait till this thread take over the GoT forum :'3

• Same... ;-;

It'll be a beautiful day ;-; <3

That day will bring tears of joy to my eyes.

• No. I don't like it. I fucking love it! <3

So do you like our new slogan? xD Welcome to Paradise

• edited December 2015

Yes my friend.. it will....

Same... ;-; It'll be a beautiful day ;-;

• Although it took a long time for the Rhyiona thread to reach 1M views ;-;

Imagine how long it will take for this thread to reach 1M views ;__;

Yes my friend.. it will....

• enter image description here

Although it took a long time for the Rhyiona thread to reach 1M views ;-; Imagine how long it will take for this thread to reach 1M views ;__;

• Same. They will get beheaded :'D

• That death was beautiful, wish I could have killed him like that as Asher.

Same. They will get beheaded :'D

• Same... But I think we can all agree that Gryff's death is more beautiful than Ludd's ;^)

I mean... LOOK AT HIS FACE :D

That death was beautiful, wish I could have killed him like that as Asher.

• Tbh Gryff's death makes me kind of feel guilty, since he's wimpering and crying.

Same... But I think we can all agree that Gryff's death is more beautiful than Ludd's ;^) I mean... LOOK AT HIS FACE

• Eh. His wimpering and crying made his death more satisfying than Ludd's for me :'3

Holy shit, I'm a horrible person ;-;

Tbh Gryff's death makes me kind of feel guilty, since he's wimpering and crying.

• edited December 2015

No, you're not. I understand if you hated him and he was not a very good person. But I didn't hate him so...

I thought he was pretty funny actually xD "Cocky Rodrik, swingin' your prick 'round."

Eh. His wimpering and crying made his death more satisfying than Ludd's for me :'3 Holy shit, I'm a horrible person ;-;

• Well, he threw Talia on the dirt in my playthrough. He even punched my Rodrik even though I stayed down... Destroying Gryff's face made me glad and satisfied until he was smiling while Asher in my original playthrough died. Although, I did kill Ludd instead of Gryff since I knew that Ryon would be safe no matter what (yeah, I watched a livestream before I played the finale myself). And for me, killing Ludd is the most reasonable thing to do.

No, you're not. I understand if you hated him and he was not a very good person. But I didn't hate him so... I thought he was pretty funny actually xD "Cocky Rodrik, swingin' your prick 'round."

• Yeah, people have all sorts of valid reasons to hate him, but I love most characters. Truth be told, I loved Joffrey.

Well, he threw Talia on the dirt in my playthrough. He even punched my Rodrik even though I stayed down... Destroying Gryff's face made me g

• Truth be told, I loved Joffrey.

Same. I like most of the characters that are cunts, including Cersei. But I truly hate some of them, like Ramsay for example (even though he's not truly a cunt IMO).

Yeah, people have all sorts of valid reasons to hate him, but I love most characters. Truth be told, I loved Joffrey.

• edited December 2015

I love Ramsay, only in the show though. Anyway, we should probably stop this so we don't get in trouble with the teacher (moderators)

Truth be told, I loved Joffrey. Same. I like most of the characters that are cunts, including Cersei. But I truly hate some of them, like Ramsay for example (even though he's not truly a cunt IMO).

• Hey, this thread may turn into Rhyiona thread 2.0, so... xD

I love Ramsay, only in the show though. Anyway, we should probably stop this so we don't get in trouble with the teacher (moderators)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.