The OFFICIAL Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread (Assoldier)

Comments

• I might as well take my vows. Kneels

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Se- Sexy? men gather, and so my shipping begins.

It shall not end until my death.

I will hold no shipping threads of my own, draw no fan art, write any fanfiction about any other ship.

Wait, wait, wait. What? I can't write fanfiction about any other ship- But... I just started writing a Modern AU and a main focus is GarJon... I- I'm sorry but, I cannot take these vows. It pains me to say it but I cannot pledge my life and my honour to this ship. I love it for its comedic (don't hurt me for saying that) value and I like writing stupid stuff about it but if I- If I cannot write fanfiction about any other ship then these vows would be broken within the 5 minutes I take them. I'm sorry, I wish I could take them but unfortunately I cannot.

Say those fucking sexy vows!

• finally a ship I can get behind after Tales from the Borderlands! Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 FOR LIFE!

• You know it, m8 ;)

Welcome to...

enter image description here

finally a ship I can get behind after Tales from the Borderlands! Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 FOR LIFE!

• Kateis posted: »

I might as well take my vows. Kneels Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Se- Sexy? men gather, and so my shipping begins. It sha

• edited December 2015

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Sexy men gather, and so my shipping begins.

I will hold no shipping threads of my own, draw no fan art, write any fanfiction about any other ship. (I might break this one, though :P)

I shall live and die in this thread.

I am the shipper in the darkness.

I am the watcher in the comments.

I am the shield that guards the realms of this thread.

I pledge my life and honor to the Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread, for this night and all the nights to come.

• "Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Sexy men gather, and so my shipping begins.

I will hold no shipping threads of my own, draw no fan art, write any fanfiction about any other ship.

I shall live and die in this thread.

I am the shipper in the darkness.

I am the watcher in the comments.

I am the shield that guards the realms of this thread.

I pledge my life and honor to the Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread, for this night and all the nights to come."

You knelt as boys, now raise as shippers of Random Forrester Soldier #167 X Asher!

• THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER DRAWN

Lady Forrester Soldier #167

• OMG THAT'S BLOODY BEAUTIFUL ;___; <3

Now we need a fanart with the Random Forrester Soldier #167 and Asher kissing each other ;-;

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER DRAWN Lady Forrester Soldier #167

• Lady Forrester Soldier #167

I'm getting all sorts of ideas now...

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER DRAWN Lady Forrester Soldier #167

• We need to get someone to model swap Rodrik and Elaena kissing in the grove with Asher and #167! xD

Wolfenus54 posted: »

OMG THAT'S BLOODY BEAUTIFUL ;___; Now we need a fanart with the Random Forrester Soldier #167 and Asher kissing each other ;-;

• Here ! I could have made something sliglhly more productive but here you go .

I called it

My Lord :

• Oh yeah :'D

And Rodrik and Elaena's bed scene... hehehe... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We need to get someone to model swap Rodrik and Elaena kissing in the grove with Asher and #167! xD

• It's so beautiful!

Dydix958 posted: »

Here ! I could have made something sliglhly more productive but here you go . I called it My Lord :

• Thank you !!

Brodester08 posted: »

It's so beautiful!

• You are Jesus.

Thank you !!

• Aww Stahp it

You are Jesus.

• You're beautiful.

Aww Stahp it

• enter image description here

You're beautiful.

• edited December 2015

And the Arthur thing "see something you like?"

enter link description here

Oh yeah :'D And Rodrik and Elaena's bed scene... hehehe... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• We need to get someone to model swap Rodrik and Elaena kissing in the grove with Asher and #167! xD

• Dayum, that was quick :'D

2K views!

• 3 days! :]

Dayum, that was quick :'D

• You can just be a casual shipper, you don't need to take the oath.

Kateis posted: »

I might as well take my vows. Kneels Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Se- Sexy? men gather, and so my shipping begins. It sha

• I wanted to take the oath but- I have needs! GarJon takes over my heart, nothing can beat my love for that ship.

But don't worry, I'll stick around here for as long as this thread lives, which hopefully will be for a long time.

You can just be a casual shipper, you don't need to take the oath.

• edited December 2015

I had to click read more to get to this thread D:

• Oml, this can't happen again!

• What is thread may never die!

Oml, this can't happen again!

• Talia: Look Royland, that bleed on his head. Could that make him go crazy?

Royland: No, why do you ask?

Talia: He keeps talking about some soldier, he says that he loved him.

Royland: No, Talia... He isn't crazy. You mean Random Forrester Soldier #167. Asher had a crush on him when he first joined our forces. Maybe seeing him again and watching him die is actually causing him grief. That is natural. Is he in denial?"

Talia: Slightly.

Asher: Have you seen Random Forrester Soldier #167... I- I saw him in the battle. He- He got hit by an arrow. He's going to be fine, right? He will be fine. Yes, he will.

Royland: He's, dead m'lord, I'm sorry to say. I saw him, he was dead.

Asher: NO! I could never accept that he's dead. Out of everything, did I have to lose him too?

Talia: I told you he was crazy!

Royland: He's in a bad way, losing Rodrik and now his love, he won't be ok for a while.

Asher: I- I love you Random Forrester Soldier #167... I love you...

Asher stumbled off, holding his side. He rested on a tree trunk and stared up at the stars, he smiled and then unfortunately for him passed out and fell into a pile of faeces.

• 69/10 would read again.

Talia: Look Royland, that bleed on his head. Could that make him go crazy? Royland: No, why do you ask? Talia: He keeps talking about

• (?)Asher will never forget that

Written by yours truly on FF.net ;)

• I cri everytim ;_;

lottii-lu posted: »

(?)Asher will never forget that Written by yours truly on FF.net

• passed out and fell into a pile of faeces.

o_e

Talia: Look Royland, that bleed on his head. Could that make him go crazy? Royland: No, why do you ask? Talia: He keeps talking about

• Most beautiful part.

passed out and fell into a pile of faeces. o_e

• Couldn't agree more

Most beautiful part.

• edited December 2015

"Draw me like one of your nothern girls, wearing this...only this." (his helmet)

• Just updated the thread

You guys did some weird shit while I was gone xD

• It's only gonna get weirder... :D

Just updated the thread You guys did some weird shit while I was gone xD

• edited December 2015

New fanart by Brodester... and fanfic by Lottii... this is too much ;__;

I need more ;_______;

• That profile pic, so good Wolfie, haha.

New fanart by Brodester... and fanfic by Lottii... this is too much ;__; I need more ;_______;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.