The OFFICIAL Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread (Assoldier)

Comments

• I'll try and then I'll PM you, I don't think it's a good idea to post that in this thread :P

Brodester08 posted: »

You think you can swap Rodrik and Elaena's models in the bed scene with Gwyn and Asher?

• Thx babe.

I'll try and then I'll PM you, I don't think it's a good idea to post that in this thread :P

• All is forgiven !

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I forgive you, m8

• Same ;-;

wouldalsofaptothisagain

• She'll see this anyway, this is her thread.

Ikr? "u got a kik, bby?" xDD Picture and line by: Winter-Storms (too bored to tag her xD)

• Yeah, I know x3

That's one of the two reasons why I didn't tag her xP

She'll see this anyway, this is her thread.

• Look at all this off-topic stuff, we're gonna get grounded by Mama Winter xD

I love it tho.

Yeah, I know x3 That's one of the two reasons why I didn't tag her xP

• I don't want to get grounded by Mama Winter D':

Same, I like off-topic talks a lot.

Look at all this off-topic stuff, we're gonna get grounded by Mama Winter xD I love it tho.

• Yeah, it's not like there's much to discuss anymore anyway.

I don't want to get grounded by Mama Winter D': Same, I like off-topic talks a lot.

• Yeah, off-topic talks pretty much make the thread to be more active. I think it's the same for the rest of the shipping threads most of the time.

Maybe we can go off-topic from time to time so more people can see the thread by making it active and maybe we will have more things to discuss about.

Yeah, it's not like there's much to discuss anymore anyway.

• I think threads like these might be the only exception for off-topic threads.

Yeah, off-topic talks pretty much make the thread to be more active. I think it's the same for the rest of the shipping threads most of the

• Royland: M'lord, you've been out for days...

Asher: Ahh, what, what is that smell?

Talia: You fell into a pile of shit.

Asher: Great.

Royland: How are you feeling?

Asher: Fine... Just- I just remembered how many fell, how many we lost. What I lost.

Talia: This isn't about Random Forrester Soldier #167 again is it?

Asher: Of course it is Talia! I loved him, you know that by now.

Talia: I thought you were finally coming to your senses.

Royland: Talia, stop. He loved #167 more than you know. He is injured, his pride is broken, do not hurt his heart as well.

Talia: According to you, it's already broken.

Royland: It may be.

Asher: You realise, I'm right here. I can hear you. Talia... I don't expect you to understand but I loved #167, losing him like I lost everyone else hurt me more than having a sword driven through me.

Talia: I'm sorry Asher but I can't put up with this anymore.

Talia stormed off and sat by a tree a good few meters away from Asher and Royland. Asher turned his head away and felt his eyelids take over him. He plunged into sleep once more

• I swear, I could hear Royland, Talia and Asher's voice when I was reading that 0_0

Anyways... it's so beautiful... ;-; <3 69/10 <333

Kateis posted: »

Royland: M'lord, you've been out for days... Asher: Ahh, what, what is that smell? Talia: You fell into a pile of shit. Asher: Grea

• Sorry, i tried to fix it 738265293 times, but Gwys is really invested on being invisible :/

Thx babe.

• edited December 2015

D: Asher looks so sad that Gwyn is disappearing! thanks anyways tho. Maybe we can draw Gwyn into there?

Sorry, i tried to fix it 738265293 times, but Gwys is really invested on being invisible

• Normally when I write stuff I can 'hear' them saying it too. :P

I swear, I could hear Royland, Talia and Asher's voice when I was reading that 0_0 Anyways... it's so beautiful... ;-; 69/10 <333

• I suck at drawing so I'm not the best person for the job. Anyways I'll try to use Gwyn's EP2 Model now, maybe it'll fix it! :D

Asher looks so sad that Gwyn is disappearing! thanks anyways tho. Maybe we can draw Gwyn into there?

• edited December 2015

Hopefully :)

I suck at drawing so I'm not the best person for the job. Anyways I'll try to use Gwyn's EP2 Model now, maybe it'll fix it!

• Rodrik: You look as beautiful as ever, Elaena.

Elaena: EL... AENA... LUV... ROD... DUR... RIK...

This is what happened when I tried to model swap Elaena with Random Forrester Soldier #167: WELP

• I see it in my nightmares every night.

Rodrik: You look as beautiful as ever, Elaena. Elaena: EL... AENA... LUV... ROD... DUR... RIK...

• HELP, I CAN'T!!!!

Rodrik: You look as beautiful as ever, Elaena. Elaena: EL... AENA... LUV... ROD... DUR... RIK...

• edited December 2015

It was nice of you to attempt to swap the models.

Thank you for this beautiful creature!

HELP, I CAN'T!!!!

• OMG THAT'S BLOODY BEAUTIFUL <3

6969/69

• I'm still scarred for life by it.

OMG THAT'S BLOODY BEAUTIFUL 6969/69

• So I've been thinking through a lot and I was wondering:

Should I promote the thread through Tumblr so everyone can know about this thread and have more people shipping this? xD

I need some of your thoughts first before I actually do it.

• Mama Winter approves!

So I've been thinking through a lot and I was wondering: Should I promote the thread through Tumblr so everyone can know about this thread and have more people shipping this? xD I need some of your thoughts first before I actually do it.

• :o

I will think about it. I need to hear also everyone else's thoughts, though x)

Mama Winter approves!

• Good idea the more shippers the better! :D

So I've been thinking through a lot and I was wondering: Should I promote the thread through Tumblr so everyone can know about this thread and have more people shipping this? xD I need some of your thoughts first before I actually do it.

• Do it! Just do it!

• Okay since you guys ( @IronWoodLover [your name is very lewd to me ;-;] and @Brodester08) tell me to do it, I'll do it. :3

Wish me luck though, I just hope Tumblr won't kill me ;-;

• Is Gwyn still ceasing to appear?

Good idea the more shippers the better!

• Lord of Ship protect you.

For Tumblr is dark and full of terrors.

Okay since you guys ( @IronWoodLover [your name is very lewd to me ;-;] and @Brodester08) tell me to do it, I'll do it. Wish me luck though, I just hope Tumblr won't kill me ;-;

• Yo I have never played GoT but I ship it.

• edited December 2015

I pray to the Gods for your safe return.

Okay since you guys ( @IronWoodLover [your name is very lewd to me ;-;] and @Brodester08) tell me to do it, I'll do it. Wish me luck though, I just hope Tumblr won't kill me ;-;

• Welcome to the family :D

Yo I have never played GoT but I ship it.

• Thanks, I'll just sit on that seat there.

Welcome to the family

• edited December 2015

Yes she is (I'm getting really pissed at her >:C). Asher is tired of kissing air (I even got him to kiss Elaena xD).

EDIT: Do you mind if I model swap another scene? Elaena's naked model isn't letting any other character get in :P

Is Gwyn still ceasing to appear?

• God dammit Gwyn you sexy bitch.

Yes she is (I'm getting really pissed at her >:C). Asher is tired of kissing air (I even got him to kiss Elaena xD). EDIT: Do you mind if I model swap another scene? Elaena's naked model isn't letting any other character get in :P

• edited December 2015

I did my duty.

Source

Save me.

• enter image description here

I did my duty. Source Save me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.