The OFFICIAL Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread (Assoldier)

Comments

• Falls in love with Mira's lenny face

Faints

Brodester08 posted: »

I literally left my mouth open Dirty mind is in full effect today

• Doctor.... he has no pulse! get the defibrillator!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Falls in love with Mira's lenny face Faints

• Ships gather and now your shipping begins.

Ships gather, and so my shipping begins, It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die in this thread. I shall take no other ship. I

• Thx that sounds better.

StarKing789 posted: »

Ships gather and now your shipping begins.

• I just realized you already said that. Silly me. :P

Thx that sounds better.

• Lol xD I changed it to your wording cause it sounded better tho.

StarKing789 posted: »

I just realized you already said that. Silly me. :P

• Could someone make "adjustments" to the avatars? I want to publicly show my deep care for this union from this day... to my last day.
    Let it be known that anyone who denies this... art... is to be considered a blasphemer and a craven. Welcome to Paradise

• Welcome to....

enter image description here

Could someone make "adjustments" to the avatars? I want to publicly show my deep care for this union from this day... to my last day. Let

• Let it be known that anyone who denies this... art... is to be considered a blasphemer and a craven.

And they will do the walk of shame ;D

Could someone make "adjustments" to the avatars? I want to publicly show my deep care for this union from this day... to my last day. Let

• SHAME! Ding SHAME!

Let it be known that anyone who denies this... art... is to be considered a blasphemer and a craven. And they will do the walk of shame ;D

• edited December 2015

Holy shit.. this thread only had 1.1k views earlier today... Jesus..

• Yeah, this thread will truly become the Rhyiona thread 2.0 xD

Holy shit.. this thread only had 1.1k views earlier today... Jesus..

• I think this is one of the longest reply lines ever lel.

Especially Mira's lenny face

• Yeah... xD

I think this is one of the longest reply lines ever lel.

• That is.. pleasing somehow.

Yeah, this thread will truly become the Rhyiona thread 2.0 xD

• Yeah... ;D

Can't wait till we reach 1 million views and 100 likes :'3

That is.. pleasing somehow.

• If I die before that point, I will kill myself.

Yeah... ;D Can't wait till we reach 1 million views and 100 likes :'3

• LMAO. xD

Don't worry cause I'm pretty sure that the thread will reach 1 million views soon enough. And not Telltale soon.

If I die before that point, I will kill myself.

• Hopefully in like 6 months we will reach 1 million.

LMAO. xD Don't worry cause I'm pretty sure that the thread will reach 1 million views soon enough. And not Telltale soon.

• If we keep the thread active then yeah :D

Hopefully in like 6 months we will reach 1 million.

• I'll have no problem doing that :D

If we keep the thread active then yeah

• Nah, I think the one we had in the details thread was longer.

Yeah... xD

• edited December 2015

this ship tho <3

edit: im working on a fanart, hold on

• edited December 2015

I can't believe you guys contacted ArthurV while I was gone...

You're all insane! xD

• I just added your oath ;)

Ships gather, and so my shipping begins, It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die in this thread. I shall take no other ship. I

• you guys contacted ArthurV

Proudest moment of my life.

I can't believe you guys contacted ArthurV while I was gone... You're all insane! xD

• I am honoured :D

I just added your oath

• edited December 2015

Soldier #167 stood on the walls of Ironrath, anxious to see the beautiful Asher Forrester return to his home, with his roguish beard and hair, and his "Fucking Asher Grin." He could not even remember what the boy had looked like, he was curious to see how he looked as a man. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the riders sprinting down the road. Tears filled his eyes. As the handsome Asher neared the walls, he could barely contain his emotions, his fellow soldiers were giving him weird looks, he would rather not have them know that he had a hard-on for Asher.

As Asher rode into the courtyard, Soldier #167 noticed his brother Rodrik was not with him. That would have made him sad on another occasion, but he was so overcome with joy that he did not feel any sadness. He looked the man over, head to toe, he was even more sexy than when he left Ironrath years ago, he had grown taller, scruffier, and more muscular, Soldier #167, to his shame, was getting very turned on. He watched as he announced Rodrik's death. This could only mean one thing... Asher is the new lord of Ironrath. Soldier #167's heart fluttered as he thought of being Lady of Ironrath, ruling by Asher's side, sleeping in the Lord's bed with him, producing beautiful children (somehow) But that was stupid, Soldier #167 was only a soldier (obviously) so he would have no chance at even getting close to marrying Lord Asher.

2 hours later...

Soldier #167 had been assigned to guard the Lord's bedchamber door. It was surely an honour, and it gave him a better chance to talk to Asher. As Asher came down the hall, Soldier #167 greeted him.

"Welcome home my lord." He said and blushed.

(?) Asher noticed that.

Asher then grinned a wicked grin, and opened the door to go into his chambers. Soldier #167 could not comprehend what just happened. Senpai noticed him for real? the bedchamber door opened...

"You, In here." said Asher, he was shirtless, Soldier #167 could not take his eyes off Asher's beautifully chiseled chest. He had that same wicked grin on his face.....

To be continued... if you guys want me to continue

I've never really wrote a proper FanFic before, but I hope this was a good start.

• (?) Asher noticed that.

I think I just woke up the entire house xD

Please continue! This is the best!

Soldier #167 stood on the walls of Ironrath, anxious to see the beautiful Asher Forrester return to his home, with his roguish beard and hai

• Thank you Winter! <3 I'm glad I'm getting good feedback. I was a little nervous at first about how it would turn out.

(?) Asher noticed that. I think I just woke up the entire house xD Please continue! This is the best!

• I just added your fanfic

Congrats! :D

Thank you Winter! I'm glad I'm getting good feedback. I was a little nervous at first about how it would turn out.

• Lol, I see you improved my shitty oath xD

• Nah, you're oath was great :3

It was just missing a couple of verses and I spaced out the lines so it could be read easier.

Lol, I see you improved my shitty oath xD

• Say those fucking sexy vows!

• edited December 2015

Kneels before Mr. Weirwood

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Sexy men gather, and so my shipping begins.

It shall not end until my death.

I will hold no shipping threads of my own, draw no fan art, write any fanfiction about any other ship.

I shall live and die in this thread.

I am the shipper in the darkness.

I am the watcher in the comments.

I am the shield that guards the realms of this thread.

I pledge my life and honor to the Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread, for this night and all the nights to come.

(I technically said the oath already but not this version)

Say those fucking sexy vows!

• edited December 2015

And now, a wild Wolfenus comes out of nowhere.

Kneels before Mr. Weirwood.

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Sexy men gather, and so my shipping begins.

It shall not end until my death.

I will hold no shipping threads of my own, draw no fan art, write any fanfiction about any other ship.

I shall live and die in this thread.

I am the shipper in the darkness.

I am the watcher in the comments.

I am the shield that guards the realms of this thread.

I pledge my life and honor to the Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread, for this night and all the nights to come.

(Wait, so does that mean that I can't work on my Rhyiona fanfic anymore? ;-;)

Say those fucking sexy vows!

• This is the best ship since #RhoaderBot. That is all.

• Wow... so many people ship this ;^)

Welcome to...

enter image description here

This is the best ship since #RhoaderBot. That is all.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

Rasher Forrestor Soldier #167 shall be the most prosperous ship of all. I'm glad to be welcomed into this thread with such open arms!

Wow... so many people ship this ;^) Welcome to...

• Rasher Forrestor Soldier #167 shall be the most prosperous ship of all.

Can't argue with that. Even Rhyiona nor Rhysha beat this ship. RhoaderBot... maybe it is in the same level with this ship :'3

I'm glad to be welcomed into this thread with such open arm!

Aye. Everyone who ships Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167 is welcome here <3

Rasher Forrestor Soldier #167 shall be the most prosperous ship of all. I'm glad to be welcomed into this thread with such open arms!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.