The OFFICIAL Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread (Assoldier)

Comments

• Did I hear a 50k!?!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• I thought this thread was gone for sure holy fuck.

• I'm amazed how you keep to improve yourself.

Noses, hand, the movements of characters which look natural.. Very nice work!

Did I hear a 50k!?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Why, thank you!

Euron posted: »

I'm amazed how you keep to improve yourself. Noses, hand, the movements of characters which look natural.. Very nice work!

• ErykaEryka Banned

This fanart is way too good

• I'm so glad this thread is back

• I like that you added the detail of the blush to your artwork. I don't know if it's your lamp or the shade of paper but I also like the way the orange brings it out like an older portrait. :)

• enter image description here

Proceeds to save this to my very special file of saved stuff that I don't save much stuff to.

• edited May 2016

This thread needs to die already, like put it out of its misery damn.

enter image description here

• Same, Hillary.

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm having waaay too much fun with photoshop

• Just joking mate :^)

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/19/1463129341-54d.jpg

• edited May 2016

It's coming soon.....

Euron posted: »

Just joking mate :^)

• edited May 2016

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A single lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding.

• Oh my god... why is this thread still alive... it even has freaking fanart!

What Telltale must think of the Asher Forrester fandom....

• http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/21/1464095130-tumblr-n6v2jjbfe51qgfbkmo2-250.gif

people take the thread literally

they don't get the humor behind it

to the pyre you go

Harian96 posted: »

Oh my god... why is this thread still alive... it even has freaking fanart! What Telltale must think of the Asher Forrester fandom....

Are you disrespecting House Assoldier?

This is the greatest ship! It may have been a joke when it first started but now we have people, members. We have fought for too long to show people the meaning of this ship.

It has brought people together, it has made us stronger! This thread will survive! It will live! We will ship our little hearts out for this is Assoldier, the ship that can never be!

Remember our words: 'My Lord! We have to get you-'

Never forget Assoldier and let this gif say the rest:

Oh my god... why is this thread still alive... it even has freaking fanart! What Telltale must think of the Asher Forrester fandom....

• So why is he specifically designated Solider 167? Where did that even come from? Was it random?

• Look on Page 46 of the Meme thread, alternatively you can ask the Founder of House Assoldier. @2651676

I believe it was random but the Founder may have an answer to your question.

Anyhow, I'm out.

So why is he specifically designated Solider 167? Where did that even come from? Was it random?

• edited June 2016

LETS GET THIS PARTY STAAAAARTEEEED!

• Why am I your boob?

• We look like a good swimming team or beach party team. I don't know, the real question is why we are wearing the same swimming costumes? What kind of team are we? :P

• Beach volleyball ;)

Kateis posted: »

We look like a good swimming team or beach party team. I don't know, the real question is why we are wearing the same swimming costumes? What kind of team are we? :P

• That's my fetish.

jkjk

lottii-lu posted: »

Why am I your boob?

• Sounds like fun! Although in hindsight I should be more covered up, I have a tendency to burn. :P

Beach volleyball

• But you can use sun cream.

pls dont cover yourself up

Sounds like fun! Although in hindsight I should be more covered up, I have a tendency to burn. :P

• This thread will always come back to haunt me... I love it!

• I will not let it rest.

This thread will always come back to haunt me... I love it!

• edited June 2016

It's not coming back to haunt you, more your children are coming back to show you we will not let this thread burn in the fires of abandoned threads.

This thread will always come back to haunt me... I love it!

• Friendly reminder that with this thread I made more friends than in real life.

crie

• This thread must stay on the front page!

• How have I never been to this thread before?

It's like my wildest fantasy just flew past right before my eyes.

• Well, it was dead for a few days, so it's reasonable to not see it.

But anyways, Welcome to the Assoldier ship!

SerMarve posted: »

How have I never been to this thread before? It's like my wildest fantasy just flew past right before my eyes.

• It's okay, at least you're here, now. :')

Welcome to Paradise, mate. :^)

SerMarve posted: »

How have I never been to this thread before? It's like my wildest fantasy just flew past right before my eyes.

• Does anyone know how many members we actually have and who they are? I want to do a huge member picture but I don't know how many of us there is and for once I don't want to leave people out of one of the pictures.

• My heart is broken. My life has no meaning. Asher Forrester...you broke my heart. Have fun with soldier #167 . Hope he was worth it :'( .

• I don't know Kateis. If only we had some sort of reference we could use... like a map. If only someone had a map we could use, then we'd know how many members we have. cough cough @Brodester08

Does anyone know how many members we actually have and who they are? I want to do a huge member picture but I don't know how many of us there is and for once I don't want to leave people out of one of the pictures.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.