The OFFICIAL Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread (Assoldier)

Comments

• Glad you like it and thank you, as always :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

All those "Hail Hydra" memes never fail to impress me. :') Nice job, as always, Euron. ~_^

• Ah, that must be the reason indeed.

I never noticed someone against it since I'm here, so I wondered :P

Let's keep this thread alive then!

Considering how this thread hasn't been active for a while, it's probably their first time seeing Assoldier. I guess they just didn't truly understand the meaning behind it. Begone with them then!

• Oh look! 60k!

• http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/25/1466717106-stanresize.gif

Looks damn good.

Oh look! 60k!

• Long may you reign, Mama Winter. Unless that pie is poisoned....

Oh look! 60k!

• SETTINGS: Battle of Ironrath.

WHITEHILL GENERAL: Arrows, spreading!

enter image description here

• Euron posted: »

SETTINGS: Battle of Ironrath. WHITEHILL GENERAL: Arrows, spreading!

• Aha, excellent repartee, good job :')

• One must learn from the best :)

Euron posted: »

Aha, excellent repartee, good job :')

• enter image description here

Oh stop it you!

One must learn from the best

• I haven't been here in awhile, it's good to be back and welcomed into the arms of Assoldier once more.

• Eyyy, if it's not to much trouble do you mind chucking me on here?

lottii-lu posted: »

I've already finished holy fuck. @2651676 Can ya put this on the op? Also, if I've forgotten to put you on here, lemme know so I can put yo ass on here.

• I've been trying to upload a pretty sexy fanart (not explicit or rude pls don't ban me) and I can't, could one of youse help me out? I

PigeonPie posted: »

I haven't been here in awhile, it's good to be back and welcomed into the arms of Assoldier once more.

• Did you try uploading it from imgur.com? Maybe that'll help you post it here by uploading your fanart on that website. :)

I've been trying to upload a pretty sexy fanart (not explicit or rude pls don't ban me) and I can't, could one of youse help me out? I

• Though this was a while ago, sure. I'd be happy to add you on there.

Eyyy, if it's not to much trouble do you mind chucking me on here?

• What's the point of coming in a thread you don't like stating you quit it?

• Nah, i just wanna get a reaction from WolfAnus by using his meme. :3

What's the point of coming in a thread you don't like stating you quit it?

• WolfAnus

Ugh... ;-;

Nah, i just wanna get a reaction from WolfAnus by using his meme.

• In these trying times when the forums have changed design and posts on this thread are far apart from each other, I decided to finally make member/family picture. I'm sorry if I missed you and if I did just say so and I'll quickly add you.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

I just randomly decided to check in after a long hiatus, and I just wanted to say that I LOVE the revamped first post. I'm even featured in the loyal Assolider user group picture as well!

Assoldier for life, baby!~~~

• Always knew @ABigBadWolf was my son.

Kateis posted: »

In these trying times when the forums have changed design and posts on this thread are far apart from each other, I decided to finally make member/family picture. I'm sorry if I missed you and if I did just say so and I'll quickly add you.

• I always knew I was.. a leaf?

Nah joking, nice work, trying to put everyone ain't easy!

In these trying times when the forums have changed design and posts on this thread are far apart from each other, I decided to finally make member/family picture. I'm sorry if I missed you and if I did just say so and I'll quickly add you.

• I always knew I was.. a leaf?

More like Leafy... huehueuhue...

I'll see myself out...

I always knew I was.. a leaf? Nah joking, nice work, trying to put everyone ain't easy!

• Oh shit, @Kracmos is my son.

Ayy, I gave birth to Our Lord And Savior. Get on my level, skrubs.

• I tried my best to get a picture with loads of people but that was the best I could do, so yeah you're like a leaf or a piece of bark. Let's just say you're a butterfly. :P

I always knew I was.. a leaf? Nah joking, nice work, trying to put everyone ain't easy!

• You were the first to welcome him to this paradise, it makes sense that he is your child. :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh shit, @Kracmos is my son. Ayy, I gave birth to Our Lord And Savior. Get on my level, skrubs.

• Haha, yeah... My proudest achievement in my entire life. J(^~^)L

Oh, that reminds me...

@Kracmos, eat your vegetables and I'll give you 100$. This is no scam at all. ;)

You were the first to welcome him to this paradise, it makes sense that he is your child. :P

• Well, this picture came from the deepest, darkest part of the photo album so it is no wonder why we don't remember that he is - rightly - your son.

Brodester08 posted: »

Always knew @ABigBadWolf was my son.

• Kateis posted: »

• why vegetables of all foods... ah ffs what wouldn't I do for money... fineee

Oh shit, I forgot... I'll also tell Laura to join you... if you know what I mean by that. ;)

(I'm still your daddy though, don't forget ;))

That's it. You're grounded.

• Your bud scrub is here to bump this thread!

Help I don't like change what is this layout.

• Yes me and Laura are the couple that doesn't want to marry and have children.

• Fear not friends, for the Assolider line doesn't end with brave #167! His brother #168 went on to fight with Jon Snow in The Battle Of The Bastards!

Unfortunately their family gave #167 the only helmet they had...

• I used to be a part of this. Now I am so glad I left without anybody knowing, the soldier is also named Eduard m8.

• Honestly I'm really glad this thread got necrobumped because I haven't seen it before and I'm probably going to use it like a summer home (i.e. pop in occasionally and drop some random meme to keep the thread alive. What is dead may never die!!!)

• About eighteen months or two years after the events which terminate this story, when search was made in the cavern of Ironrath for the body of Gryff Whitehill, who had been slaughtered two years before, and to whom Lord Roose Bolton had granted the favor of being buried in Highpoint in better company, they were found among all those hideous carcasses two skeletons, one of which held the other in its embrace. One of these skeletons, which was that of a man, still had a few strips of a garment which had once been green, and on his head was to be seen an helmet of myrish iron with a little silk bag ornamented with green glass, which was open and empty. These objects were of so little value that the Whitehills had probably not cared for them. The other, which held this one in a close embrace, was the skeleton of a man. It was noticed that his spinal column was perfectly normal, his head seated totally normally, and that his legs were fine too. Moreover, there was no fracture of the vertebrae at the nape of the neck, and it was evident that he had not been shot by an archer. Hence, the man to whom it had belonged had come thither and had died there. When they tried to detach the skeleton which he held in his embrace, he fell to dust.

Is true love dead?

• enter image description here

I am never leaving this thread.

• Thirty two pages of this wonderful ship.

• [Looks at the like count]

Oh my! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.