The OFFICIAL Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread (Assoldier)

Comments

• I mean yeah, that map would be the greatest, if only a certain someone would actually finish it. And I bet that certain someone knows most if not all the members. Thanks for reminding me Mama Winter!

@Brodester08 tell me everything you know.

I don't know Kateis. If only we had some sort of reference we could use... like a map. If only someone had a map we could use, then we'd know how many members we have. cough cough @Brodester08

• I've counted about 17 that are actually on the map. There are more, I'm sure.

Kateis posted: »

I mean yeah, that map would be the greatest, if only a certain someone would actually finish it. And I bet that certain someone knows most if not all the members. Thanks for reminding me Mama Winter! @Brodester08 tell me everything you know.

• Do you at least know the 17 usernames? I can possibly work out anymore from there.

Brodester08 posted: »

I've counted about 17 that are actually on the map. There are more, I'm sure.

• The fact that this thread is the sole lifeline keeping this entire forum alive tells me... we really need to get a Season 2 announcement soon, hopefully this year.

• No, but seriously. If you really hate this thread with the passion you seem to exemplify, don't open it and comment on it. You'll just be bumping up the thread to the top (which I'm sure is counterproductive to your cause). If you're trying to show how witty and clever you are, it's not working.

Harian96 posted: »

The fact that this thread is the sole lifeline keeping this entire forum alive tells me... we really need to get a Season 2 announcement soon, hopefully this year.

• enter image description here

Harian96 posted: »

The fact that this thread is the sole lifeline keeping this entire forum alive tells me... we really need to get a Season 2 announcement soon, hopefully this year.

• this thread is still alive holy shit

telltale has got to listen to this dedication

• What about Rodrik? :(

• Eh, Asher and Random Forrester Soldier #167 have more connection, so... :^)

TheFurryOne posted: »

What about Rodrik?

• Random Forrester Soldier #167 seemed to have a tighter grip on Rodrik's hand from what I saw...

Aren't you supposed to be in prison btw?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Eh, Asher and Random Forrester Soldier #167 have more connection, so... :^)

• Random Forrester Soldier #167 seemed to have a tighter grip on Rodrik's hand from what I saw...

Not in my playthrough. :^)))))

Aren't you supposed to be in prison btw?

My lawyer got me out. So I got out of the prison. ;)

Random Forrester Soldier #167 seemed to have a tighter grip on Rodrik's hand from what I saw... Aren't you supposed to be in prison btw?

• My playthrough is canon m8. Telltale, HBO and George R R Martin said so.

Random Forrester Soldier #167 seemed to have a tighter grip on Rodrik's hand from what I saw... Not in my playthrough. :^))))) Aren't you supposed to be in prison btw? My lawyer got me out. So I got out of the prison.

• Wait, only yours? :(

enter image description here

My playthrough is canon m8. Telltale, HBO and George R R Martin said so.

Wait, only yours?

• It's too late to be sorry, now ;_;

• i can't...stop looking at those pictures..

• Love never dies.

• This thread is like lice; It won't go away without a fight.

• Or maybe you should do a census.

Kateis posted: »

Do you at least know the 17 usernames? I can possibly work out anymore from there.

• It won't go away without a fight.

It certainly won't!

We are House Assoldier, the day we stop fighting is the day we have all been shot in the neck with an arrow! We will save each other and die in the process, we will protect each other and suffer for it and we will never ever stop fighting because to be here, to be a member we have fought through the jokes and realised what is real! We are all here as friends and if that is ever lost to us then this thread dies. We will prevail because we have the strength and trust between each other to do so!

Whoever joins us in this fight will never been forgotten for the forums are nothing without their ships. (Even though Thrones shipping threads only leaked through from the Tales side. I remember when we tried to fight them off to keep our forum pure and now look at us).

This thread is like lice; It won't go away without a fight.

• I mean I could but I might just go around collecting the regulars. :P I don't know really.

Euron posted: »

Or maybe you should do a census.

• When you're in exile in Braavos and an old lady is hugging you.

When you're in exile in Braavos and an old lady is hugging you.

When you're in exile in Braavos and an old lady is hugging you.

• No problem. ;)

thanks fam :^)

• I want to put House Assoldier on a t-shirt! Make it happen, guys!

• this thread should've been eliminated since its first day, it's ridiculous

• Alex_L_P posted: »

this thread should've been eliminated since its first day, it's ridiculous

• How rude of him, but remember; A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep. :)

• Wise words. Although, I wouldn't compare our "friend" here to a sheep. He's more of a lamb, in my opinion.

Brodester08 posted: »

How rude of him, but remember; A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

• But lambs are adorable!

Wise words. Although, I wouldn't compare our "friend" here to a sheep. He's more of a lamb, in my opinion.

• what is wrong with you all? you are all insane

Wise words. Although, I wouldn't compare our "friend" here to a sheep. He's more of a lamb, in my opinion.

• I know right? Who doesn't like lambs?

Alex_L_P posted: »

what is wrong with you all? you are all insane

• edited June 2016

If you wanted this thread to be eliminated, why bother making a comment about it? You would just bring the comment back to the top. Perfect way to think about it, buddy. ;)

Also, kudos to the first person that gets the reference!

Alex_L_P posted: »

this thread should've been eliminated since its first day, it's ridiculous

• Boooh, this thread sucks!

Nah seriously, what's up with the haters these days?

• All those "Hail Hydra" memes never fail to impress me. :')

Nice job, as always, Euron. ~_^

Boooh, this thread sucks! Nah seriously, what's up with the haters these days?

• Considering how this thread hasn't been active for a while, it's probably their first time seeing Assoldier. I guess they just didn't truly understand the meaning behind it. Begone with them then!

Boooh, this thread sucks! Nah seriously, what's up with the haters these days?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.