Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• A Whitehill died. That's what's funny.

Krapinka posted: »

I can only assume that what's amusing about this is the "useless armor" trope... Otherwise, I'm curious about what's so funny.

• Careful, you might cut yourself on that edge.

A Whitehill died. That's what's funny.

• Why aren't you laughing?

JakeSt123 posted: »

Careful, you might cut yourself on that edge.

• Part 3.111

Back to Ironrath.

Zombies.

• Right now I am, actually, I just can't help it when talking to you most times, tbh xD

Why aren't you laughing?

• what has happened to his eye?

Part 3.111 Back to Ironrath. Zombies.

• "What? Have I got shit on my face?"

Uhh, I think you got a bit more than that, buddy. If not a little less...
    enter image description here

• Oh shit! Is he aware of his current... "condition"?

• He got hit in the face with something, and he's powering through it so much from adrenaline that it hasn't registered yet.

MrEggplant posted: »

what has happened to his eye?

• Wipe away all the blood and it's not as bad as it looks. It'll probably heal fairly well after a while.

"What? Have I got shit on my face?" Uhh, I think you got a bit more than that, buddy. If not a little less...

• It would seem he isn't haha

AgentZ46 posted: »

Oh shit! Is he aware of his current... "condition"?

• So, the medieval story has turned into a zombie horror... But I like it!

• Part 3.112

That son of a bitch can't catch a break. This is why you don't desert your post, ya butt monkey.

• Elsera's still alive right?

And yeah, poor Derrock, even in death the gods just won't leave him be.

Part 3.112 That son of a bitch can't catch a break. This is why you don't desert your post, ya butt monkey.

• Yeah, Elsera's just unconscious at the moment. Angry Ghost kinda fucked with her head a bit.

Elsera's still alive right? And yeah, poor Derrock, even in death the gods just won't leave him be.

• "Back from the dead, motherfuckers!"
    enter image description here

I bet somewhere in the back of his undead mind, he's just begging to be sent back to Hell.

Part 3.112 That son of a bitch can't catch a break. This is why you don't desert your post, ya butt monkey.

• Part 3.113

Way to piss of Sylvi, joe-boy.

• I really loved that. Sylvi's reaction was great.

I really wish Namond was here to say "No" :D

Part 3.113 Way to piss of Sylvi, joe-boy.

• Oh my god that gif is wonderful

"Back from the dead, motherfuckers!" I bet somewhere in the back of his undead mind, he's just begging to be sent back to Hell.

• Should've known there would be more heart removal required.

Tom is actually going to give his life to save everyone? What a brave and noble coal boy.

• Y'know, this actually makes me wonder who would be going if Mira was still alive and Tom was dead. 'Cause in my head Mira would be at Timberwatch right now with a more subtle plotline.

Should've known there would be more heart removal required. Tom is actually going to give his life to save everyone? What a brave and noble coal boy.

• Can we just seek Gryff out and sacrifice his heart instead...? Maybe his other organs as well, ya know, for the giggles?

Like, seriously, there must be plenty of still alive Whitehill soldiers just dying to get inside the keep. Why not use one of them ^~^?

• It might be a matter of the person being sacrificed having noble intent and all that magicy stuff

Can we just seek Gryff out and sacrifice his heart instead...? Maybe his other organs as well, ya know, for the giggles? Like, seriously,

• Because there's zombos on the other side of the door and they hungry

Can we just seek Gryff out and sacrifice his heart instead...? Maybe his other organs as well, ya know, for the giggles? Like, seriously,

• Part 3.114

Josera should start a career in improv based entirely on stuff he overheard at the North Grove.

Remus Ashwood has his second line of the entire story - he's said a total of three words. That's less than Brandon.

Fun fact the chants are actually the direct words used by Elsera in 1x06. Took a mix of research and game file scouring to get it right.

• edited November 2016

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Fuck you. Just fuck you. (Josera)

Part 3.114 Josera should start a career in improv based entirely on stuff he overheard at the North Grove. Remus Ashwood has his secon

• Can't help but agree with @aManWhoLovesTelltale here, tbh. Like, I've always had a feeling, that the whole blood magic situation was going to backfire at one point or another & someone'd get hurt, hence my dislike of the bastards. I always imagined, that it'd be Elsera who'd want to sacrifice herself though, kinda making amends, but Tom... Yes, it does seem like him to sacrifice himself, he's done it already & he definitely has the courage needed, but... This is still really depressing. Gared's group probably didn't even get to know him as much as Rodrik, learn what an awesome guy he was. Shit, I can't help but relate to Sylvi here most, with her obvious hatred of blood magic. That stuff is the worst, & the North Grove was quite a shitty concept for me in the original game already. Honestly, what is it's famous power even about in the first place? Enslaving people? That is what it needs to be preserved for? I'm terribly sorry, but if that's the case, I'd gladly see it be burned to the ground. I wonder if characters are actually going to see it's power for what it is after what's happened. Right now, Sylvi's the one speaking most sense.

Lol, I'm sorry for the rant, but I needed those thoughts out. It's curious how, although I anticipated this plot point, the story seems to not be taking the direction I assumed it would take at all. That, or maybe it's not as simple as it looks like? I have a feeling, that what Josera's doing either is not gonna work, or will be just a temporary solution. Gerhard Forrester works real well as the main threat of Inronrath's plotline, compared to the Whitehill garrison. I do believe that's not the last we've seen of him, though I'd also like to know what Gryff & his men are currently up to & what their next move will be. At the same time, I get a feeling we'll soon jump back to Highpoint stuff, so that'll have to wait.

Part 3.114 Josera should start a career in improv based entirely on stuff he overheard at the North Grove. Remus Ashwood has his secon

• He actually went through with it.

Rest in peace, Tom.

• Part 3.115

Not sure how to sum up this post without spoiling something, but let's just say it's never as straightforward as it seems, even if I have no intention of showing that - this plotline has reached its conclusion, but it doesn't mean everything is neatly tied. Namely a certain angry fucker in a tree.

• Man, poor Tom.

Part 3.115 Not sure how to sum up this post without spoiling something, but let's just say it's never as straightforward as it seems, eve

• Just wondering, is that Skull Hollow a previous Forrester? Because he's wearing a Night's Watch cloak I presume, could he be Eyron Forrester?

Part 3.115 Not sure how to sum up this post without spoiling something, but let's just say it's never as straightforward as it seems, eve

• Yep, it's Eyron. That's why he was basically the head of the pack - he shared blood with the spirit of the north grove (Gerhard aka the first Forrester), which means he was easier to inhabit and control.

• ahhhh nice, I thought he couldn't just be some random Ranger

Yep, it's Eyron. That's why he was basically the head of the pack - he shared blood with the spirit of the north grove (Gerhard aka the first Forrester), which means he was easier to inhabit and control.

• Part 3.116

About time this little bugger made his return.

• Who's he running from? The undead I assume.

Ryon's all "You guys are so immature!"

Part 3.116 About time this little bugger made his return.

• Who's he running from? The undead I assume.

Being extremely paranoid and unstable, and seeing the dead get back onto their feet probably don't work very well. Guy's so tunnel vision-y he hasn't even noticed the kids or the massive bear (though the images don't show it well, they're quite far apart and separated by a couple of trees).

Who's he running from? The undead I assume. Ryon's all "You guys are so immature!"

• Gryff, please! Language! Not in front of the kids! Someone's gotta wash that maniac's mouth out with some soap.

Hopefully Ryon and the Wildling kids can hold their own against him.

Part 3.116 About time this little bugger made his return.

• Part 3.117

Here we witness a reckless child.

• Oh boy. Beskha is gonna flip her shit when she finds out Ryon's ran off.

Part 3.117 Here we witness a reckless child.

• Since this IS Game of Thrones, I'm actually expecting Ryon to die rather than killing Gryff

Part 3.117 Here we witness a reckless child.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.