Movies of 2016

Comments

• Not that sure yet, but I'm definitely excited for this

enter image description here

• I don't get what people see in those superhero movies, the only movies I want to watch are Kung Fu Panda 3 and Zootopia.

• I'm only in it for the fun. And I have my doubts on Kung Fu Panda 3.

Chris_93 posted: »

I don't get what people see in those superhero movies, the only movies I want to watch are Kung Fu Panda 3 and Zootopia.

• Seriously? An Assassin's Creed movie? This franchise goes too far

• I wanna see Captain America: Civil War, Deadpool, Fantastic Beasts and Star Wars: Rogue One(after I see The Force Awakens first :P)

Also,Finding Dori?Really. I miss the old Pixar,when they actually cared about what they were doing ;-;

• Agreed! I don't feel anything for that franchise anymore.

AronDracula posted: »

Seriously? An Assassin's Creed movie? This franchise goes too far

• I loved the first ones being AC 1,2, Brotherhood, Revelations and 3, I still don't get why Ubisoft is still making sequels every year because AC 3 looked like the final game of this series because Desmond Miles died and in later games, you just play as a random protagonist outside of the Animus, someone we never see the face of or hear his story.

Chris_93 posted: »

Agreed! I don't feel anything for that franchise anymore.

• Could care less for Finding Dory. Incredibles 2 is on my radar.

ZapThroat posted: »

I wanna see Captain America: Civil War, Deadpool, Fantastic Beasts and Star Wars: Rogue One(after I see The Force Awakens first :P) Also,Finding Dori?Really. I miss the old Pixar,when they actually cared about what they were doing ;-;

• Incredibles 2

KREYGASM!!

Could care less for Finding Dory. Incredibles 2 is on my radar.

• FINDING DORY AND INCREDIBLES 2!!! Still waiting for dodgeball 2 to come out tho :(

• Dodgeball 2?

FINDING DORY AND INCREDIBLES 2!!! Still waiting for dodgeball 2 to come out tho

• I definitely want to see that.

• These are all that I want to see this year!!!:

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
    • Captain America: Civil War
    • Doctor Strange
    • Independence Day Resurgence
    • London Has Fallen
    • Star Trek Beyond
    • Star Wars: Rogue One
    • Suicide Squad
    • The Revenant
    • WarCraft
    • X-Men: Apocalypse
    • Zootopia
  • Still can't believe they're making a sequel to Olympus Has Fallen.

BigMac2410 posted: »

These are all that I want to see this year!!!: * Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice * Captain America: Civil War * Doctor Strange *

• I'm scared Pixar's golden age is over. They had a long run where EVERYTHING they did was an original story with no sequels or spinoffs (Except for Toy Story of course). But now that's all there is in the future! But Inside Out gives me hope that they still have that creative spark like always.

FINDING DORY AND INCREDIBLES 2!!! Still waiting for dodgeball 2 to come out tho

• Well I'm sure Pixar still greatly cares about what they're doing. Otherwise they wouldn't have put time into creating an entire new world with new rules and no connections to anything else, (Inside Out) and just use an overused idea. Finding Nemo was my childhood, and Finding Dory I'm sure will be just as good, especially since Ellen DeGeneres is reprising her role as Dory.

I wanna see Captain America: Civil War, Deadpool, Fantastic Beasts and Star Wars: Rogue One(after I see The Force Awakens first :P) Also,Finding Dori?Really. I miss the old Pixar,when they actually cared about what they were doing ;-;

• Kung fu panda 3!!!

• edited January 2016

I watched the trailer for The Boy, and I can without a doubt say that it is now in my anticipated movies list. We haven't had a well done horror film since Cabin In the Woods (2012), but The Boy fills me with promise and determination.

The Conjuring 2, on the other hand... sigh. I was excited when it was announced, now I want the film to in a pit. If ANYONE hoping to make a horror film in the future reads this, pay attention to what I'm going to say about the movie. If you want to scare people with your horror movie, then think of something original and scary. No invisible ghost crap, No old man jumpscares, No fake out jumpscares, No demonic shit, No fucking upside down crosses. Think of something SCARY. Not something that's been played to death. And slapping "Based on true events" on your movie does NOT make it scarier, whether it was based on true events or a lie, it's not going to help at all. Only pussies or people who have never seen horror are gonna get scared by that. Take a page from Silent Hill 3's book, or Cabin in the Woods, or The first Silent Hill movie (Not the shitty sequel), or The first Ring movie (specifically the scene on the farm) or a GOOD HORROR FILM. The movie looks so bad already, and the only redeeming thing about it is the fact that Patrick Wilson is in it.

But that's just an opinion, NOAH'S OPINION, Thanks for reading. XD

• I watched the trailer for The Boy, and I can without a doubt say that it is now in my anticipated movies list. We haven't had a well done horror film since Cabin In the Woods (2012), but The Boy fills me with promise and determination.

I'm thinking about seeing it- probably because of Lauren Cohan

I watched the trailer for The Boy, and I can without a doubt say that it is now in my anticipated movies list. We haven't had a well done ho

• HA. Absolute 100% doubt for The Boy. It's fucking January man. Horror movies always come out this time and eat shit.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I watched the trailer for The Boy, and I can without a doubt say that it is now in my anticipated movies list. We haven't had a well done ho

• LOL- why THAT harsh? And I never said it was going to be GOOD, I said it had LAUREN COHAN in it xD

HA. Absolute 100% doubt for The Boy. It's fucking January man. Horror movies always come out this time and eat shit.

• I wasn't trying to be harsh to you man. Sorry if you thought that. I'm just having my doubts about it. Major ass doubts.

Cohan is hot tho. I guess I'll see it for that only. :P

LOL- why THAT harsh? And I never said it was going to be GOOD, I said it had LAUREN COHAN in it xD

• I wasn't trying to be harsh to you man. Sorry if you thought that. I'm just having my doubts about it. Major ass doubts.

Chuck, you're acting like I'm a easily-offended liberal...Never thought you were being harsh to me but you do seem overly confident it will suck lol

Cohan is hot tho. I guess I'll see it for that only. :P

That's my point :P

I wasn't trying to be harsh to you man. Sorry if you thought that. I'm just having my doubts about it. Major ass doubts. Cohan is hot tho. I guess I'll see it for that only. :P

• edited January 2016

Ahhhhh I see. And I'm confident because I've seen it over and over these past few years. Like Paranormal Activity: Ghetto Version came out in 2014 and sucked balls. Texas 3D in 2013. There haven't been a lot of very good horror movies recently. Only every once in a while.

Well we know one thing about the movie that will be good. ;)

I wasn't trying to be harsh to you man. Sorry if you thought that. I'm just having my doubts about it. Major ass doubts. Chuck, you'

• Lauren Cohan is indeed a selling point... Especially sweaty scared Lauren Cohan... I mean, SCARY.

• edited January 2016

Has anybody seen this? I'm completely sucked in by the poster, it's coming out Thursday, and apparently it got good audience reviews and warm reception at Sundance. There's been such a long lull in interesting movies, but the next few weeks have a ton.

• What? Excessive violence in a Quentin Tarantino movie? Whats next?! Gambing in Rick's cafe!?

I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but my guess is he's channeling The Magnificent Seven and The Wild Bunch, and for Tarantino to go full Peckinpah is the most natural thing in the world.

Saw my first movie of 2016! And that was The Hateful Eight hehehe. I saw it a second timer, and it was just as good a second time around. We

• I'm not new to Tarantino violence. I love it as a matter of fact because it's entertaining as hell. What I meant is that some of the violence in The Hateful Eight I did not necessarily like because it was a little too over the top.

The violence in Django and Kill Bill works because they're movies revolving around revenge. Inglorious because it's on war.

Sarangholic posted: »

What? Excessive violence in a Quentin Tarantino movie? Whats next?! Gambing in Rick's cafe!? I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but my

• Also,Finding Dori?Really. I miss the old Pixar,when they actually cared about what they were doing ;-;

lol wtf they still do??

• edited January 2016

This movie enough said. I am really hype for it. from all the characters in I am looking forward for winter solider and black Panther (through I admit I know nothing about him)

• That segment had me sold for Civil War hehe.

This movie enough said. I am really hype for it. from all the characters in I am looking forward for winter solider and black Panther (through I admit I know nothing about him)

• very cool trailer. this film is going to be badass. the directors did a amazing job with winter solider.

That segment had me sold for Civil War hehe.

• edited January 2016

enter link description here

I don't think he realy meant time travel more like Desmond doesn't need a Animus anymore. Actualy AC had a different course but Ubisoft changed it. I know alot of people hate the Animus plot but it all let to AC3. Funny part is the original creator left long ago

• Hmm, this one might be something. :)

• I'll be seeing the Revenant eventually (hopefully by next weekend). As for movies that aren't out yet, the Nice Guys movie looks really good.

• If they were making the sequels purely for the money they would have done it a long time ago. I think they've been working hard on this, I mean they've been going for over 10 years.

I'm scared Pixar's golden age is over. They had a long run where EVERYTHING they did was an original story with no sequels or spinoffs (Exce

• I´m also looking foward to The Revenant, can´t wait until I get to see it!

• edited January 2016

(New Suicide Squad Picture)

Any others news people got?

• All I care about is this

• Leo winning Best Actor

• Inarritu winning Best Director.

• The Hateful Eight winning Best Score.

Happy as can be :D

What was the theme song for Furious 7 again? I suppose "Writings on the Wall" is an ok song in general, but does not work for James Bond.

* I was surprised at the GoldenGlobes last night where Kate Winslet won instead of Jennifer Jason Leigh for Best Performance by an Actress i

• All I care about is this

Leo winning Best Actor

Inarritu winning Best Director.

The Hateful Eight winning Best Score.

Yeah, I liked those but those were the ones I thought were obvious to win.

What was the theme song for Furious 7 again? I suppose "Writings on the Wall" is an ok song in general, but does not work for James Bond.

I like "Writings on the Wall" when it's sung by a female, not Sam Smith so much (it sounds way better to me) but yeah, it just wasn't Bond.

(Yeah....WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN LOST TO WRITINGS ON THE WALL, Complete Bull to me, just like Jennifer Jason leigh losing to Kate Winslet)

All I care about is this * Leo winning Best Actor * Inarritu winning Best Director. * The Hateful Eight winning Best Score.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.