Movies of 2016

Comments

• Ohhh yea of course it's that one. Can't believe I didn't remember it. No way Writings could beat out "See You Again."

And I've got no opinion on Winslet vs. Leigh cause I've never seen Steve Jobs. :{

Saltlick123 posted: »

All I care about is this Leo winning Best Actor Inarritu winning Best Director. The Hateful Eight winning Best Score.

• edited January 2016

wrong comment for this topic (comment deleted)

• 100th Comment!

• edited January 2016

I think you're on the wrong thread buddy.

wrong comment for this topic (comment deleted)

• Thoughts on this?

enter link description here

http://www.thewrap.com/jennifer-lawrence-catches-backlash-for-scolding-reporter-at-golden-globes/

Personally, I've never liked Jennifer Lawerence- I don't think she's that hot, I think she's a good but not the best actress everyone acts like she is, and I don't think she's a "nice person" like people think. The guy CLEARLY wasn't good with English and she basically kept mocking him- yeah he was misinformed and was on his phone but he was probably trying to read the question in a language he's not efficient in- And J-Law slams Trump for being a Xenophobe when she acts like one here...

Guess I'm wondering if anyone else feels like what she did was a bitch-move or if it's the fact that I don't like her being the reason I'm bitching on about her for this....

And, here's some Mel "What the fuck does Sugar-Tits even mean?"- Ricky Gervais 2016

enter link description here

• I think you're on the thread buddy.

You mean wrong thread? :P

I think you're on the wrong thread buddy.

• Wow.

Congrats.

4/4, A+ - Roger Ebert

Here have this card

enter image description here

100th Comment!

• Whoops :P

I think you're on the thread buddy. You mean wrong thread? :P

• enter image description here

Wow. Congrats. 4/4, A+ - Roger Ebert Here have this card

• I'm guessing Lawrence didn't know that about the journalist? She was a bit rude, but it's not a biggie for me. :P

Oh my god that Bill Cosby joke haha. I'm surprised there wasn't much of a huge laugh over that one.

Thoughts on this? enter link description here http://www.thewrap.com/jennifer-lawrence-catches-backlash-for-scolding-reporter-at-golde

• edited January 2016

Thanks man.

A+

• bad jokes yes. but its hard to find good ones on the internet

Whoops :P

• I am confuse. This is the movie thread Dream. Not the jokes thread.

bad jokes yes. but its hard to find good ones on the internet

• woops I will delete my comment

I am confuse. This is the movie thread Dream. Not the jokes thread.

• lol.

woops I will delete my comment

• edited January 2016

Now I really can tell I have something to anticipate when it comes to 2016 as a movieyear! A new war movie by Mel Gibson. =)

Hacksaw Ridge

• lol The Boy?? that looks like its gonna be the worst movie of all time. but everyone likes different things.

I watched the trailer for The Boy, and I can without a doubt say that it is now in my anticipated movies list. We haven't had a well done ho

• lol yes this movie looks like it it COULD be hilarious.

I'll be seeing the Revenant eventually (hopefully by next weekend). As for movies that aren't out yet, the Nice Guys movie looks really good. enter link description here

• i guess you had a happy time :D

All I care about is this * Leo winning Best Actor * Inarritu winning Best Director. * The Hateful Eight winning Best Score.

• just Deadpool, Star Wars Rogue and maybe another 2 or 3 others.

• enter link description here

Cannot wait for this movie! :)

• Nope, it can't be the worst movie of all time. The top 3 spots have already been filled by Titanic: The Legend Goes On, Foodfight and Super Mario Bros: The Movie.

jamex1223 posted: »

lol The Boy?? that looks like its gonna be the worst movie of all time. but everyone likes different things.

• Either way, I think it looks pretty good and is bringing some unique things to the table. And besides, you can't argue with Lauren Cohan.

lol The Boy?? that looks like its gonna be the worst movie of all time. but everyone likes different things.

• you can't argue with Lauren Cohan

you cant deny that lolol.

kind ajust want to see the forest just because of Natalie Dormer lmao

Either way, I think it looks pretty good and is bringing some unique things to the table. And besides, you can't argue with Lauren Cohan.

• Natalie Dormer is just stunning.

you can't argue with Lauren Cohan you cant deny that lolol. kind ajust want to see the forest just because of Natalie Dormer lmao

• edited January 2016

Alejandro NEEDS to win an Oscar again. Birdman and The Revenant were fantastic.

The Martian was awesome, so I'd say it wins best adapted Screenplay for me.

Cinematography - The Revenant lol.

Foreign language - I heard Son of Saul was good, so I have a feeling that will win.

Editing - Mad Max: Fury Road

Oscar Nominations Out: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/oscars-2016-complete-list-nominees/story?id=36271826 And a Batman v Superman clip enter link description here

• Oh man! So many good movies coming out! Can't wait for BVS!

• I love Kung Fu Panda and the 2nd is alright. But i have a feeling the 3rd will be a fail. Because most of time, the 3rd movie of an Animation series always fails. And i used to watch Finding Nemo as a kid, so i might watch the sequel. Why?.......Just Cause.

Stuff that I'm MAYBE interested in and might see Kung Fu Panda 3 (meh, I like the first and I guess the 2nd is okay, thinking of this for

• Maybe they are bringing the Justice League in the movie, except because of the name, they might focus on Batman and Superman more. I think the movie is gonna be awesome!

ralo229 posted: »

You know, I think Batman v. Superman is gonna suck. Because from the looks of the trailers, it's turned from Batman vs. Superman into "How many characters can we cram in one movie?"

• Movies i want to see:

• Batman Vs Superman
    • Captain America: Civil War

Movies i might see:

• Kung Fu Panda 3 (I think this will fail, but i might watch because i love the 1st movie)
    • Finding Dory (i might watch it, but...why is this happening?
  • 10 Cloverfield Lane Trailer

I haven't seen Cloverfield (this is apparently a sequel to it), and I'm not sure if I would watch it in the theater, but this looks incredibly intriguing. I thought I would share it.

• Damn it, I was just about to post that.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

10 Cloverfield Lane Trailer I haven't seen Cloverfield (this is apparently a sequel to it), and I'm not sure if I would watch it in the theater, but this looks incredibly intriguing. I thought I would share it.

• Completely unexpected.

10 Cloverfield Lane Trailer I haven't seen Cloverfield (this is apparently a sequel to it), and I'm not sure if I would watch it in the theater, but this looks incredibly intriguing. I thought I would share it.

• Hey John Goodman and Mary Elizabeth Winstead! I might have to see this! I never saw Cloverfield, but do I really need to? Isn't it just a found footage monster film?

• Holy crap, yes. You need to watch Cloverfield, it's a definitely must see.

• Meh, what Lawrence said is nothing. They're supposed to be cracking jokes, and a joke about somebody on the phone or messing up something written behind her in giant gold letters. She didn't make fun of him being foreign or his accent or anything. It has nothing to do with xenophobia whatsoever.

Thoughts on this? enter link description here http://www.thewrap.com/jennifer-lawrence-catches-backlash-for-scolding-reporter-at-golde

• Maybe Assassin's Creed. I don't really watch that many movies.

• Meh, what Lawrence said is nothing. They're supposed to be cracking jokes, and a joke about somebody on the phone or messing up something written behind her in giant gold letters. She didn't make fun of him being foreign or his accent or anything. It has nothing to do with xenophobia whatsoever.

I would't call that "joking", other people may have been laughing but still, she was basically correcting him in a bitch way (to me) . I think it's mainly because I don't like her is why I'm being harsh on her but I think saying it's "nothing" might be a little of a free-pass since if it was almost anyone else the media would be pouncing on them, so I don't think she was directly being xenophobic, but I'm still saying that she has the balls to blame Donald Trump for being racist when accident or not, she is being overly harsh on a guy who clearly isn't a natural english speaker.

Sarangholic posted: »

Meh, what Lawrence said is nothing. They're supposed to be cracking jokes, and a joke about somebody on the phone or messing up something wr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.