Are You Really Interested?

124»

Comments

• No,f u telltale you said you will release Walking Dead season 3 after Michonne and all we get is a lousy Batman.Thanks that all you care about is more money

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

Telltale never said that season 3 would release as soon as the Michonne mini series finished, they said to look for news about season 3 when it finished which we got in the interview with Robert Kirkman when he announced that they will be "checking in on Clementine" in season 3.

Season 3 is due to release this year with more news coming at San Diego Comic Con in July, Batman should release "this summer" but it's not the reason season 3 hasn't released yet as Telltale have always stated they are going to work hard on it to make it bigger than previous seasons which could mae it take longer.

No,f u telltale you said you will release Walking Dead season 3 after Michonne and all we get is a lousy Batman.Thanks that all you care about is more money

• edited May 2016

I already told you why you were wrong in TWD S3 Waiting Thread, I'm not going to bother writing that all out again.

Oh my God, a company that cares about making money, what a story, quick, alert the media, they need to get their hands on this juicy scandal. I can see the headlines now: "This Just In: Company Needs to Make Money in Order to Stay in Business."

No,f u telltale you said you will release Walking Dead season 3 after Michonne and all we get is a lousy Batman.Thanks that all you care about is more money

• Troooolll

• You obviously don't know Jack Diddley Squat about Batman then. It's not the same over and over again. The character has been around for almost 80 years, so he's not going anywhere and there's thousands of stories to draw from for any number of movies, games, shows, etc. If you don't like it then don't play it and don't comment on it since you obviously don't give a crap.

Pride posted: »

I'm tired of all this superhero stuff. It's the same ones again, again, and again. How many freakin' times does Batman's story have to be told, over comics, movies, different games? Pass.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.