Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• edited June 2016

Want romance between Jesse female and Ivor!

• OMG! My teachers are on strike next Tuesday , If it comes next Tuesday that would be awesome! If anyone at telltale see's this , it would be the best damn way to celebrate a day off!

• Ok now I understand it's time for me to move on to other stuff

I believe I said if there's another thread I'd make one. But if you insist, I will get right on it. EDIT: It is done, it doesn't work as

• It is normally to come in July ..
    Now we will see when .

AdamRoberts posted: »

THIS JULY! https://mobile.twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/748552713001009152 JOB JUST TWEETED

• July 12 or 19 is my bet.

SCHLIRi posted: »

Mid July probably , it is impossible at early right now.

• 12 July i think.

July 12 or 19 is my bet.

• OK, I just want to thank you for getting me so freaking exited that I created an account (which is a real pain in the butt) just to reply to this comment. Also. I do too.

denik52 posted: »

• edited June 2016

Cool!

• CHRIST HOW MUCH NEWS IS THERE?! JUST LOOK AT ERIC AND JOB'S TWITTER FEED!!!

• Eric on twitter : Glad you enjoyed ep 7 so much @jobjstauffer! I think the #StoryMode team kicked a lot of butt on this one.

• So it must be just as good as Episode 5, Episode 6 was okay, but not enjoyable as episode 5 but it is better than the first 4 episodes

• .._CRAFTING a really amazing episode .

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm surprised nobody posted these yet :P https://twitter.com/kenjisalk/status/748332437755682816 https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/748311609697701889

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

You're all in for a treat. : ) Episode 7 has some of my all-time favorite Story Mode moments so far (involving my personal favorite character of the whole series). Really exciting stuff!

• (involving my personal favorite character of the whole series)

Does this character debut this episode, or are they like, say Ivor?

I feel like your favorite character is Ivor.

kenjisalk posted: »

You're all in for a treat. : ) Episode 7 has some of my all-time favorite Story Mode moments so far (involving my personal favorite character of the whole series). Really exciting stuff!

• SOREN!!!

• No

denik52 posted: »

• I hope episode out on july 19

• Side with Petra: Don't you even know what Petra has been through? She was dying/her memory was erased! Don't give her such a bad time Ivor, she's been through alot of things things no one should ever have to live through.
    Side with Ivor: Petra! Give Ivor a break! He's a changed man! He might've done some things to us but that's in the past. Meanwhile, you can't forgive and forget that! I thought you'd get it by now.
    Call them both out: Stop it! Both of you! You need to learn how to settle aside your differences and work together! And don't give me that "He started it she started it" crap! That doesn't matter! It still takes two people to start a fight! And you guys were doing so well...

• I hope you all don't hide details which prove that Ivor is such a cool character. I started to like him in episode 6.

• I don't want any siding situations, Ivor and Petra are both cool

Chapik123 posted: »

Side with Petra: Don't you even know what Petra has been through? She was dying/her memory was erased! Don't give her such a bad time Ivor,

• Personally, I hope that Soren will not appear already in the game at all. After what done now, I'm not gonna even watch it. Stupid coward.

• I was interested... VERY interested as to what the order had done to Ivor that would make him want to destroy the whole world... I finally found out in episode four. And I really like him now in episodes 5 and 6! He is a cool character! Cool, and crazy too! Lol.

AronDracula posted: »

I hope you all don't hide details which prove that Ivor is such a cool character. I started to like him in episode 6.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

You'll have to wait and see. ;)

(involving my personal favorite character of the whole series) Does this character debut this episode, or are they like, say Ivor? I feel like your favorite character is Ivor.

• Please early July, please early July.....

• edited June 2016

EDIT: I actually don't wanna get into this. Nevermind.

Linkyop posted: »

Personally, I hope that Soren will not appear already in the game at all. After what done now, I'm not gonna even watch it. Stupid coward.

• Reuben ?

• Does Episode 7's thumbnail really mean anything? Or is it not important to its story, like Episode 6's thumbnail?

• You're right. They never showed what Jesse's gang were doing in the portal hallway. They just chose a random portal, hoping to arrive at the world they belong to.

• Episode 7 is probably the best episode ever made by Telltale with amazing cast and episode will be out mid july

• may be telltale is giving any news because there hard at work doing episdoe 7 and it will be a surprise

• Honestly, I'm worried about the episode. I'm worried about deaths, ships, favorite characters and so much more. :(

• So the episode is finished ?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I doubt it's completely finished yet, it hasn't even been rated and they sometimes tweak some things right up until the episode releases so they are probably still working on the episode.

SCHLIRi posted: »

So the episode is finished ?

• If I were to pick my favorite Order member, I'd say Soren because he's got singing skills. XD

(involving my personal favorite character of the whole series) Does this character debut this episode, or are they like, say Ivor? I feel like your favorite character is Ivor.

• I hope it comes out before the 19th because that's when the school holidays end. (for me)

• Yes, yes :D

Hana-san posted: »

No

• I thought that, it might just be an image to keep people interested

matteso586 posted: »

Does Episode 7's thumbnail really mean anything? Or is it not important to its story, like Episode 6's thumbnail?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.