Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• wow telltale has so much hype I mean minecraft and the walking dead and bat-man cool moves telltale cool moves

• [removed]

• did you guys notice how creepy the red portals glow is on petras face in the episode 7 slideshow

• yeah, i even think Episode 7 will use Factions theme

did you guys notice how creepy the red portals glow is on petras face in the episode 7 slideshow

• Heh

yeah, i even think Episode 7 will use Factions theme

• Does anyone else think that the last 2 episodes have been a big step up in quality from the first 4?

• I FEEL that quality, not thinking, and there's some improvements

Zachary1234 posted: »

Does anyone else think that the last 2 episodes have been a big step up in quality from the first 4?

• Its time for the big news !

• What?

SCHLIRi posted: »

Its time for the big news !

• edited July 2016

No use of asking finale release time and next season stuff. I say YES there will surely be a season 2. And finale is coming in my Bday month, AUGUST! Bman and Mcsm finale

sweet bday gifts for me

• E3 2017 Mcsm S3 revealed. Lol

AdamRoberts posted: »

No use of asking finale release time and next season stuff. I say YES there will surely be a season 2. And finale is coming in my Bday month, AUGUST! Bman and Mcsm finale sweet bday gifts for me

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't think we are due tor any big news just yet, we don't normally get big news like screenshots, key art or trailers until after the episodes have been rated which hasn't happened yet so there could still be a little bit longer left to wait.

SCHLIRi posted: »

Its time for the big news !

• Monthly releases can lead to that, indeed

E3 2017 Mcsm S3 revealed. Lol

• Ye lucky kid! D: I'm sure you're already hyped enough. xD

No use of asking finale release time and next season stuff. I say YES there will surely be a season 2. And finale is coming in my Bday month, AUGUST! Bman and Mcsm finale sweet bday gifts for me

• I don't like it how people say it's a ripoff to pay for the DLC. Like paying 15$ for 3 episodes is wrong but paying 50$ for a COD gun is right.

• Lol! it's not true :0

BeyondEnder posted: »

I don't like it how people say it's a ripoff to pay for the DLC. Like paying 15$ for 3 episodes is wrong but paying 50$ for a COD gun is right.

• It's true! Go to steam community and you will 1000000 kids screaming "UMG I HAZ TO PAY 5$ UMG THATS SO STUPID U STELLING ME MONY"

denik52 posted: »

Lol! it's not true :0

• Any news guyz ? I hope Tuesday 5th any news comes out

• Hopefully we get news tomorrow. By the looks of things , my original guess of July 12th was a good bet :-)

Any news guyz ? I hope Tuesday 5th any news comes out

• In my opinion it is stupid to scream that they have spent all the money and are to blame!

It's true! Go to steam community and you will 1000000 kids screaming "UMG I HAZ TO PAY 5$ UMG THATS SO STUPID U STELLING ME MONY"

• I want news!

• PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!

Rocked03 posted: »

I want news!

• STOP BEGGING OR I'LL REPORT YOU FOR SPAM!

Rocked03 posted: »

PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!

• .-.

JimMate789 posted: »

STOP BEGGING OR I'LL REPORT YOU FOR SPAM!

• edited July 2016

For me, still better than pay COD: IW for 80 bucks just for seeing a Spaceship. I better pay 15 bucks to see a Sword and Bow Actions

denik52 posted: »

In my opinion it is stupid to scream that they have spent all the money and are to blame!

• are you really? news if you want some of your player story mode ?!

JimMate789 posted: »

STOP BEGGING OR I'LL REPORT YOU FOR SPAM!

• There is no way in hell that July 12th will be it. No. Way. The episode hasn't even been rated yet!

Cuwwa posted: »

Hopefully we get news tomorrow. By the looks of things , my original guess of July 12th was a good bet :-)

• Well then ,19 or 26

captainivy1 posted: »

There is no way in hell that July 12th will be it. No. Way. The episode hasn't even been rated yet!

• Nah! Notice the outline of the portal. It's probably a redstoney episode. I think a journey's end may have something to do with the end. Maybe they will fight the ender dragon.

yeah, i even think Episode 7 will use Factions theme

• edited July 2016

Again silence. If so far this episode did not get ANY certification, I'm afraid that we have set up in August...

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Linkyop posted: »

Again silence. If so far this episode did not get ANY certification, I'm afraid that we have set up in August...

• edited July 2016

Yeah.
    Ep 7 - August?
    Ep 8... - ...October...?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• F*** this shit I'm out!

Yeah. Ep 7 - August? Ep 8... - ...October...?

• In October mcsm 1st anniversary

Yeah. Ep 7 - August? Ep 8... - ...October...?

• Speaking of birthday's.. mine is in 4 days.

• And when Episode 7 is out, my friends will prank me with saying MCSM Sucks and a ton of Dislikes in my MCSM video

In October mcsm 1st anniversary

• gonna pack my shit and leave

F*** this shit I'm out!

• edited July 2016

What I mean by this is that you keep on saying that "Ill report you for spam" for just a small joke

Or closing threads, you wanna close a lot the threads, even if it does relate to MCSM!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.