Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• We need a blog post , episode need to be rated by Pegi and here we go !

denik52 posted: »

Not on this we get the news because it is already on 26 July, the episode can come out!

• Patience, they need time to rest a while

SCHLIRi posted: »

We need a blog post , episode need to be rated by Pegi and here we go !

• Ok ten need on 19th because it's 2:30 am of 13th in telltale place

Realising on the 19 is almost impossible right now. Wouldn't we have gotten a release date by now?

• How you know we will have the release on 26th ? we can have release and on 19..

26th july

• Nah. 'News' means trailer blog post then 1 week later episode

How you know we will have the release on 26th ? we can have release and on 19..

• We can have news in this week xD

ASaltLick posted: »

Nah. 'News' means trailer blog post then 1 week later episode

• Well on Thursday they will say stay tuned for big news on 19th July and on 19th July they will release new images with a hint on what's gonna happen and on 26th they will release game

We can have news in this week xD

• AGREE

19th or 26th For the win

• I'm see'in two sides of the argument here,

The majority are shouting:

26th

And then there's me and a few others shouting:

19th!

Honestly , I don't see why we can't get news tomorrow , they've got two ratings , that's enough for a blog post. Besides , telltale wouldn't say the episode was coming soon at the beginning of the month , if it was coming at the end of the month.

• Not arguing but episodes usually release after 2 weeks of raising I am sad too :'(

Cuwwa posted: »

I'm see'in two sides of the argument here, The majority are shouting: 26th And then there's me and a few others shouting: 19th!

• 19th #FTW

Cuwwa posted: »

I'm see'in two sides of the argument here, The majority are shouting: 26th And then there's me and a few others shouting: 19th!

• What's ftw mean

BeyondEnder posted: »

19th #FTW

• edited July 2016

The funniest of story mode MUST WATCH and laugh

The most funniest of mcsm I have seen Reply after seeing and if you liked please like in his channel

• For the win

What's ftw mean

• FTW

For the win

• umg su funni

The funniest of story mode MUST WATCH and laugh The most funniest of mcsm I have seen Reply after seeing and if you liked please like in his channel

• Oh... I thought it meant something else.

For the win

• I think that we may get a surprise 19th release like Episode 2.

• Actually EP.4 was released the same day as the trailer at least for mobile, maybe it could happen again on 19th!

• Ah i remember... i remember that because of this, i was spoiled that ****** died.

Forcer99 posted: »

Actually EP.4 was released the same day as the trailer at least for mobile, maybe it could happen again on 19th!

• Wait so just Pegi then then episode can come out YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

We need a blog post , episode need to be rated by Pegi and here we go !

• HAHHAHAHAHAH OMGURD

The funniest of story mode MUST WATCH and laugh The most funniest of mcsm I have seen Reply after seeing and if you liked please like in his channel

• Its a good thing you used asterisks its enough to hear his name and cry again! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MimoDX2 posted: »

Ah i remember... i remember that because of this, i was spoiled that ****** died.

• Welp, We know something now, a very big danger like never seen before. Lol stirpicus even more than a WorldEater?

Ah i remember... i remember that because of this, i was spoiled that ****** died.

• No, its after Trailer and ESRB Rating

Wait so just Pegi then then episode can come out YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

• So after this episode minecraft will be done?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

Minecraft had a normal five episode Season, and after that ended, they are currently working on a three episode DLC mini series with Episodes 6-8 (kind of like Michonne, but not released as a separate game). After this, we still have Episode 8 coming up.

So after this episode minecraft will be done?

• Dlc? more like a season 2 lol. But alright thanks

Minecraft had a normal five episode Season, and after that ended, they are currently working on a three episode DLC mini series with Episode

• If you see any spoilers in waiting threads, it helps us if you flag them. People are not supposed to post spoilers in waiting threads, so we try to be more strict on people posting spoilers in this case.

• You were probably saying that as a joke, but actually, that kind of is right, as Episode 5 ties into the DLC whereas Episodes 1-4 had the main Season story so to speak. You could think of it as Minecraft having two Seasons with four episodes. Unlike typical (modern) Telltale episodes, Episodes 5-8 are mostly self contained stories.

Dlc? more like a season 2 lol. But alright thanks

• If it makes you feel better, it's not like the money they make from Minecraft isn't going towards making Walking Dead Season 3, Batman, and other upcoming Telltale games better.

Crap alright

• Good thing i flag all spoilers before i play it lol

If you see any spoilers in waiting threads, it helps us if you flag them. People are not supposed to post spoilers in waiting threads, so we try to be more strict on people posting spoilers in this case.

• You were probably saying that as a joke

I was 100% serious actually.

You were probably saying that as a joke, but actually, that kind of is right, as Episode 5 ties into the DLC whereas Episodes 1-4 had the ma

Sign in to comment in this discussion.