Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

Super1710 posted: »

support@telltalegames.com

• This is not what I intended to happen...

BeyondEnder posted: »

• Yeeeeaaaaah.26th july

• edited July 2016

oh man it's COMING!!!!!!!

• Thats what she said...

oh man it's COMING!!!!!!!

• enter image description here

BeyondEnder posted: »

Thats what she said...

• yes my font is bigger!

• Waiting for more news either tomorrow or today!

• ME TOO

Fullerjude posted: »

yes my font is bigger!

• Well I made guessing news on 19 and release on 26 ( as episodes are release 2 weeks after raiting

• If they release the episode on 26 , when we will have the episode 8 ? September >?

• Not right you say! Episode 8 is already under development so the episode we get in August!

SCHLIRi posted: »

If they release the episode on 26 , when we will have the episode 8 ? September >?

• Early September

SCHLIRi posted: »

If they release the episode on 26 , when we will have the episode 8 ? September >?

• edited July 2016

Write a # infront of the Word like #THAT

See

How?

• IF we get Episode 8 in Early September, then we'll have a chance of Season 2 because in September 24 - 25th, there is MineCon

Early September

• Minecraft Story Mode Season 2?! Excuse me, there's way to early to announce a season 2.

IF we get Episode 8 in Early September, then we'll have a chance of Season 2 because in September 24 - 25th, there is MineCon

• edited July 2016

They might release on October 2017 two years after episode 1 exactly OR they might announce it in June 2017 E3 ( walking dead season 2 was early)

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2?! Excuse me, there's way to early to announce a season 2.

• I have 2 theories for upcoming world

1. A redstone world, full of technologies and stuff, They made alot of stuff, like elytra, and even flying cars :)
    2. I think it might happen but maybe a world like "hollywood".
  • No, please. This series needs a break for a while

They might release on October 2017 two years after episode 1 exactly OR they might announce it in June 2017 E3 ( walking dead season 2 was early)

• HOW

-A Noob Game Series.

How?

• Not needed! This must have season 2.

AronDracula posted: »

No, please. This series needs a break for a while

• 7 or 14 days to go I am pretty sure the date is 26 where the episode will be released

• [removed]

• Honestly, there are way more Telltale games deserving another season than Minecraft. MCSM already got 3 extra episodes, which is more than other Telltale series normally get, so I think it's time to let it rest.

denik52 posted: »

Not needed! This must have season 2.

• I am pretty sure the episode will released 28 or end of july

7 or 14 days to go I am pretty sure the date is 26 where the episode will be released

• yeah, you might be right

Pipas posted: »

Honestly, there are way more Telltale games deserving another season than Minecraft. MCSM already got 3 extra episodes, which is more than other Telltale series normally get, so I think it's time to let it rest.

• Ha what if there is episode 9 and 10

Honestly, there are way more Telltale games deserving another season than Minecraft. MCSM already got 3 extra episodes, which is more than other Telltale series normally get, so I think it's time to let it rest.

• If there are more episodes like 5 and 6 though I definitely wouldn't mind a season 2 tbh

• I'm with both Pipas and AronDracula here, this game does not need a Season 2 (as the Adventure Pass essentially is a Season 2), and if there is one, it shouldn't be for a long time. I'd much rather see a Season 2 to Tales From the Borderlands or The Wolf Among Us.

denik52 posted: »

Not needed! This must have season 2.

• Telltale usually release story mode on Tuesday and news on Thursday or Monday so pretty much 7-14days

I am pretty sure the episode will released 28 or end of july

• edited July 2016

Well if it release on 19th then we should get news today at 11am EST

• No, its not Season two, its an additional Adventure for Season One. If it's not, why the Episode Waiting Link thread Says

Season 1 - Adventure Pass DLC

but there's a chance this series will ends... forever :'(

I'm with both Pipas and AronDracula here, this game does not need a Season 2 (as the Adventure Pass essentially is a Season 2), and if there

• I have never heard of episode 13 of story mode more then like what you said then split it to 2 season :)

QueenMaddy posted: »

If there are more episodes like 5 and 6 though I definitely wouldn't mind a season 2 tbh

• Well as all know they can work at 4 games soo we might have another bunch of episodes in 1 or 2 year ( they need break of minimum of 1 year to plan with other telltale games)

I'm with both Pipas and AronDracula here, this game does not need a Season 2 (as the Adventure Pass essentially is a Season 2), and if there

• With the Adventure Pass, it is 2 seasons in 1. I never said it WAS a Season 2, I said it ESSENTIALLY is because of the two different story arcs.

Season 1: The Wither Storm story arc, taking up Episodes 1-4.

Season 2: The adventures of the new Order of the Stone (with Lukas), Episodes 5-8.

Learn to read.

No, its not Season two, its an additional Adventure for Season One. If it's not, why the Episode Waiting Link thread Says Season 1 - Adventure Pass DLC but there's a chance this series will ends... forever

• Like walking dead

No, its not Season two, its an additional Adventure for Season One. If it's not, why the Episode Waiting Link thread Says Season 1 - Adventure Pass DLC but there's a chance this series will ends... forever

• Officially it's not season 2 for a Reason when I purchased additional episode it showed thank you for purchasing all episodes of minecraft story mode season 1

With the Adventure Pass, it is 2 seasons in 1. I never said it WAS a Season 2, I said it ESSENTIALLY is because of the two different story a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.