Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• edited July 2016

i saw NukemDukem wears Minecraft Story Mode T-Shirt in Minecraft Story Mode Gameplay, where in the earth he gets that thing?

• I know you didn't ask me, but I doubt it.

ASaltLick posted: »

@stirpicus Will there be romance? Not referring to the tweet, but would there be?

• This is awful. no news until now

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

From what i remember it was given to him by Telltale when he went to a press session before episode 1 released.

i saw NukemDukem wears Minecraft Story Mode T-Shirt in Minecraft Story Mode Gameplay, where in the earth he gets that thing?

• Yes! Good job.

SarniX posted: »

DID I HIT THE REPLY BUTTON??????

• No, they're really not.

denik52 posted: »

Because this game is more a place for romance, the characters are perfect for each other!

• Nah this is nothing. Some of us are used to Five months of waiting.

This is awful. no news until now

• edited July 2016

Yea

BeyondEnder posted: »

Well, it's related to Minecraft.

• I am thinking of news on 19 and release on 26 July OR news on 26 July and release on 2 august ((if we are lucky we can get news on 12))

• So its not a merchandise or something?

OzzyUK posted: »

From what i remember it was given to him by Telltale when he went to a press session before episode 1 released.

• Yeah, it's scary.

Oh my God, the Minecraft fanbase is becoming more obsessed with romance and character shipping than the Tales From the Borderlands fanbase, and that's saying something.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, Telltale don't sell merchandise. The only way to get story mode t-shirts was to either got one from playing the demo at last years PAX Prime (now PAX West) or by getting one at a press event.

So its not a merchandise or something?

• Totally agree with you if we get news of 12th July!

I am thinking of news on 19 and release on 26 July OR news on 26 July and release on 2 august ((if we are lucky we can get news on 12))

• Exactly!

Totally agree with you if we get news of 12th July!

• Yes, yes!

Cuwwa posted: »

Exactly!

• I really doubt they will wait another week to give us news. I think it will most definitely be before the 15th.

I am thinking of news on 19 and release on 26 July OR news on 26 July and release on 2 august ((if we are lucky we can get news on 12))

• What kinds of theories does everyone have for this upcoming episode?

• I think it will be mining based , and have Soren in.

Here is my storyline:

As you head into the next world , someone's up to no good. Lurking in the shadows , will you be able to stop this evil villain from getting towards the portal home? Will you unmask them? And will you be able , to leave again?! Remember : The shadowy figure may be able to craft a way to get rid of you, with a past invention...

What kinds of theories does everyone have for this upcoming episode?

• I really hope Soren will be in this episode.

I think it will be mining based , and have Soren in. Here is my storyline: As you head into the next world , someone's up to no good.

• YAAY

BeyondEnder posted: »

Yes! Good job.

• If if 12th July news is out then we might get a tweet on Sunday that "stay tuner for 12th for the big news" or things like that

Totally agree with you if we get news of 12th July!

• hopefully the episode comes out before that cuz 15th of august is my first day of school :(

I really doubt they will wait another week to give us news. I think it will most definitely be before the 15th.

• Lets sing some song from Soren then

Gary may seem scary, but he's a swell guy!

Creeper1846 posted: »

I really hope Soren will be in this episode.

• Sally dilly-dallys, give her credit she tries.

Lets sing some song from Soren then Gary may seem scary, but he's a swell guy!

• They may look same to the untrained eyeeee... but thats a lie, and so i say...

I CAN'T SAY IT

MMeister123 posted: »

Sally dilly-dallys, give her credit she tries.

• Maybe

Linkyop posted: »

Could episode 7 received the first certification?! http://www.ign.com/games/minecraft-story-mode-episode-7/ps4-20051433

• What's a certification? I'm not 100% sure :/

Could episode 7 received the first certification?! http://www.ign.com/games/minecraft-story-mode-episode-7/ps4-20051433

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That is a general rating for the whole season.

Every episode needs it's own rating and there is nothing on either the Australian classification board, the New Zealand classification board or PEGI for episode 7 yet, until the game gets rated by those rating boards episode 7 won't be able to release which normally happens around 2 weeks after it has been rated.

• I haven't had luck with, humans. They can be so unkind. But lend a hand, to an Enderman, soon you'll find you have a Frienderman.

They may look same to the untrained eyeeee... but thats a lie, and so i say... I CAN'T SAY IT

• I wonder when it will get rated?

• Most likely next Tuesday we get the classification and the news, July 19, will be the seventh episode.

Fullerjude posted: »

I wonder when it will get rated?

• I don't think they will go to the red portal

What kinds of theories does everyone have for this upcoming episode?

• Tomorrow hopefully, from either New Zealand or Australia.

Most likely next Tuesday we get the classification and the news, July 19, will be the seventh episode.

• edited July 2016

I made myself a little rota for news and stuff. (What I hope)

Monday - Ratings

Tuesday - News. (Blog post or Tweet)

Wednesday - More Ratings

Thursday - News (if not on Tuesday) or perhaps a trailer

Friday - Ratings from PEGI

Weekend - Everyone's hyped!

• I am thinking tomorrow or after 8 days the ratings will come out then in the end of the month the episode will come out or early next month

I made myself a little rota for news and stuff. (What I hope) Monday - Ratings Tuesday - News. (Blog post or Tweet) Wednesday - Mor

• clem is smarter the sarah the internet proved it and the internet never lies like EVER

OzzyUK posted: »

That is a general rating for the whole season. Every episode needs it's own rating and there is nothing on either the Australian classifi

• You made me scream and fall of my bed XD

Forcer99 posted: »

Just a question, the "romantic" scene you were talking of a while ago, will it happen in EP.7?

• WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Didn't someone say there was going to be romance in Minecraft story mode?
    You know, the person on the episode 6 waiting thread who told us: "these details were posted on gamerstuffwhoop.com"? maybe it might be in episode 7?

stirpicus posted: »

I never said "romantic"...? Maybe you're referring to the tweet where I said an animation was adorable?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.