Soren is the leader of The Old Builders? Strange clues found and hints for Ep. 8 (UPDATED)

Comments

• edited June 2016

They could add all the characters Jesse met in episode 5 to episode 7 help Jesse destroy the creature. This could be good for a prediction. Total mindblowing.

That would explain why we can do actions that Aiden, The Founder and Milo, and Cassie Rose will remember right at the end of the episodes they are in. I've always wondered why they would remember something just for the episode to end just a minute later. Maybe the way you treated them will affect what they do if they are to show up again later?

Yes...I think your actually right! The command block is actually capable of ALTERING reality itself, so in episode 4, Soren said they DEFEAT

• Interesting theory... But I have a question: What happened to that screenshot for episode five? You know, the one that showed Soren walking with Olivia and Jesse near the place of Reuben's memorial? Was that fake? I'm pretty sure I saw it on BigBst4st's channel.

They could add all the characters Jesse met in episode 5 to episode 7 help Jesse destroy the creature. This could be good for a prediction.

• Yeah, I forgot his name too at the begining! lol "his name started with an 's'... It sounded like sword... Oh yeah, it's Soren!"

I think that's more of a title than anything. And he did literally build a world. His wool world. And, is it funny that he's the only member

• Yes, you can change Aiden's temper, have Milo and Isa share leadership, and throw Winslow to be with Cassie. Something about episode 7 probably involves robots, it could be awesome to see a giant robot from episode 2, if the final episode has the Ender Dragon, I'd like to see a storm and a swarm of mobs to make the battle more epic. It would be awesome too see the people you helped come to help Jesse in their biggest showdown. I also don't think the Ender Dragon will be an easy challenge, because it got blinked into a reality dimension giving me thoughts that we'll see what happens if the Ender Dragon made an Overworld its home. Not good. O_O

They could add all the characters Jesse met in episode 5 to episode 7 help Jesse destroy the creature. This could be good for a prediction.

• Oh! I saw other pictures with Petra and Jesse at night, they said episode 7 probably involves a redstone machine capable of TIME TRAVEL, and Jesse and her friends go back in time during episode 1, thats why Petra would REMEMBER if you fight the monsters on the bridge because maybe Jesse and her would see themselves on the bridge. And also there could be a drastic choice of saving Reuben, thus rewriting history which would be bad.

Interesting theory... But I have a question: What happened to that screenshot for episode five? You know, the one that showed Soren walking

• At least you were close. This was me in August.

• What was that guy's name again? The Architect? Um, it was like..."R" something. Or was it "E"? I think "E".*

Yeah, I forgot his name too at the begining! lol "his name started with an 's'... It sounded like sword... Oh yeah, it's Soren!"

• I had forgotten what he looked like except he had a cowboy hat! (You know, in the begining trailer when the order "defeats" the dragon) I was kinda suprised at his crazy red hair.

At least you were close. This was me in August. * What was that guy's name again? The Architect? Um, it was like..."R" something. Or was it "E"? I think "E".*

• I read the wiki. It's ginger not red. And I thought he looked kinda British.

I had forgotten what he looked like except he had a cowboy hat! (You know, in the begining trailer when the order "defeats" the dragon) I was kinda suprised at his crazy red hair.

• Yeah, thats weird how the characters in the story never age except for the animals.

It seems like there is no such thing as aging in MCSM. There are no kids, and no one ever really gets older. And though some people look older, their looks never change after many years it seems.

• Time travel? When did they mention that? I must have missed something major. That could make the whole plot line super complicated if it were real.

Oh! I saw other pictures with Petra and Jesse at night, they said episode 7 probably involves a redstone machine capable of TIME TRAVEL, and

• Actually, if episode 7 holds more deaths episode 8 will be dramatic.

• Oh no, so emotional choices could happen just like with Reuben.

Forcer99 posted: »

Actually, if episode 7 holds more deaths episode 8 will be dramatic.

• I also have the theory that Soren was an old builder because 1, Soren was an architect 2. There are 3 episodes in the adventure pass so 3 new discovered old builders but the order of the stone had 4 members so I think the old builders would have 4 members 3, Soren has had a book in every dimention

• Oh, well ginger. I just call all orange looking hair red. Anyways, I'm pretty sure he's Nordic, or Swedish. Some nordic people have ginger hair, and Soren is a nordic name I believe. He does seem like he could be british though. Hmmmm... Well... I guess it doesn't really matter since there aren't countries in minecraft! lol

I read the wiki. It's ginger not red. And I thought he looked kinda British.

• Wait. WHERE DID YOU SEE THE IMAGE FOR EPISODE 7.

Oh! I saw other pictures with Petra and Jesse at night, they said episode 7 probably involves a redstone machine capable of TIME TRAVEL, and

• With petra and jesse at night, and the time machine? Is it an image?

ASaltLick posted: »

Wait. WHERE DID YOU SEE THE IMAGE FOR EPISODE 7.

• There is a country in Minecraft, it's called Minecraftia! XD

Oh, well ginger. I just call all orange looking hair red. Anyways, I'm pretty sure he's Nordic, or Swedish. Some nordic people have ginger h

• There were some very ODD pictures on bigby stat's old theory video for episode 5 "Order Up" that could ACTUALLY match for episode 7. Includes the picture with Petra and Jesse with their old attires cuz they don't want people to see they are from the future.

ASaltLick posted: »

With petra and jesse at night, and the time machine? Is it an image?

• They were proved fake.

There were some very ODD pictures on bigby stat's old theory video for episode 5 "Order Up" that could ACTUALLY match for episode 7. Include

• Soren said that he FOUND the command block. Remember ep 4? Jesse destroyed that damned thing. More command blocks are troublez (yes, with a z). :P
    And if Soren was an Old Builder, shouldn't him be, I dunno, very very old? Ivor said that the Builders were even older than Order Of the Stone. Why Soren wouldn't share this little detail to be famous?

• Well if the ender dragon did come back in the overworld were would the ender dragon get its energy or strength because their would be no ender crystals?

• True, but I think he wanted to settle down as an adventurous builder and form The Order.

Lazy_DC posted: »

Soren said that he FOUND the command block. Remember ep 4? Jesse destroyed that damned thing. More command blocks are troublez (yes, with a

• What if the command block did something terrible to its body?

Well if the ender dragon did come back in the overworld were would the ender dragon get its energy or strength because their would be no ender crystals?

• That still wouldn't make sense. He could have been known, with the rest of the Order, as the Portal Adventurers or something along the line. Unless we are talking about alternative egos, then I don't really see Soren as an OB. We need more evidence, not speculations and "How to cuddle an enderman" books. :P

True, but I think he wanted to settle down as an adventurous builder and form The Order.

• No Soren said it just banished.

What if the command block did something terrible to its body?

• I think the Old Builders crafted the Command Block

• Someone that works in Telltale Games tweeted that they are working on Episode 8 right now...

• Is this thread still up?

• I guess, but why repeat the same scene in ep. 6? Jesse saying again, "How did that get here?" people are saying this was just a joke...but uh, I really don't think it is. I think something intense will happen in ep. 8 involving Soren.

That still wouldn't make sense. He could have been known, with the rest of the Order, as the Portal Adventurers or something along the line.

• Or "Blinked" the Dragon out of existence.

JimMate789 posted: »

No Soren said it just banished.

• The same thing with that boring and nonsense Zerobrine. Why do you think they keep writing "Herobrine removed" in updates? It's because the community is too naive and believes every information, whether it's from a reliable source or not.

I guess, but why repeat the same scene in ep. 6? Jesse saying again, "How did that get here?" people are saying this was just a joke...but uh, I really don't think it is. I think something intense will happen in ep. 8 involving Soren.

• By "blinking out of reality," Soren means moving the dragon a millisecond out of sync with this time stream. Boy, I love when science and Minecraft go together!

• edited August 2016

I've noticed that in each episode, it seems that there's an item you can only get in Creative in Minecraft. If Soren really was one of the Old Builders, his epic creation was the Command Block. Isa, aka the Founder's epic creation was the Spawn Eggs. Cassie's creation was the zombie spawners.

Soren said that he FOUND the command block. Remember ep 4? Jesse destroyed that damned thing. More command blocks are troublez (yes, with a

• Oh yeah! They build IMPOSSIBLE objects like Soren. :O

I've noticed that in each episode, it seems that there's an item you can only get in Creative in Minecraft. If Soren really was one of the O

• Oh, actually, you have a good point there.

The same thing with that boring and nonsense Zerobrine. Why do you think they keep writing "Herobrine removed" in updates? It's because the community is too naive and believes every information, whether it's from a reliable source or not.

• Telltale got alot of the science and lore of the game mixed into one.

By "blinking out of reality," Soren means moving the dragon a millisecond out of sync with this time stream. Boy, I love when science and Minecraft go together!

• That's actually a really good point. I'll bet that in Ep. 7 there will be another object of the sort in play, like a barrier block or something.

I've noticed that in each episode, it seems that there's an item you can only get in Creative in Minecraft. If Soren really was one of the O

• If there is a death i will burn my Gaming set!

Forcer99 posted: »

Actually, if episode 7 holds more deaths episode 8 will be dramatic.

• edited July 2016

If you take a look of Captain Price in COD, his hair and hat seems exactly same like Soren

Edit: Lol

There is a country in Minecraft, it's called Minecraftia! XD

• edited July 2016

I DID CHECKED THE SOREN'S WRITTEN BOOKS IN EPISODE 5 AND 6 ABOUT THE "HABITS OF THE ENDERMAN"(IN EPISODE 5, IN THE THRONE ROOM OF ISA) AND "WALKING AMONG THE ENDER MAN"(IN EPISODE 6, IN THE "WHITE PUMPKIN'S" OR "CASSIE ROSE'S" LAIR).

SOREN CAN BE A HERO BUT THERE IS ANOTHER THEORY THAT IVOR STOLE THE ENDER CRYSTAL WHICH WOULD BE LOCATED BY THE ENDER DRAGON WHICH WILL CAUSE THE DESTRUCTION OF IVOR'S FORTRESS AND HIS LABORATORY EXCEPT FOR BEDROCK.

IVOR'S LABORATORY
    IVOR'S LABORATORY

INSIDE HIS SECRET LAB CHAMBER (THE REPLICA OF THE ENDER DRAGON)
    INSIDE HIS SECRET LAB CHAMBER

THE ENDER CRYSTALS WHICH WERE STOLEN BY IVOR
    THE ENDER CRYSTALS WHICH WERE STOLEN BY IVOR

THE ENDER DRAGON CAN COME OUT OF THE END TO FIND ENDER CRYSTAL TO INCREASE IS HEALTH
    THE ENDER DRAGON CAN COME OUT OF THE END TO FIND ENDER CRYSTAL TO INCREASE IS HEALTH

Sign in to comment in this discussion.