Soren is the leader of The Old Builders? Strange clues found and hints for Ep. 8 (UPDATED)

12346»

Comments

• True because in episode sevin there was a redstone heart but thats not able to be made unless a mod in regular MC

That's actually a really good point. I'll bet that in Ep. 7 there will be another object of the sort in play, like a barrier block or something.

• Talking about the 5th episode here Well the eggs came from da chicken so I feel like this wasnt the epic creation maybe it was the crown?? I don't know really though

I've noticed that in each episode, it seems that there's an item you can only get in Creative in Minecraft. If Soren really was one of the O

• He was called "Builder of worlds" from the very beginning of MCSM. Hint hint at the word "Builder."

Aakash96 posted: »

You Are 100% Right In Ep.3 We Think Soren Loves Stairs And In Ep.7 In The End We All Seen Many Stairs To Head To The Portal

• Will Jesse and friends become the REAL heroes by destroying the Ender Dragon for good? Jesse will use the enchanted command block weapon again to defeat it, the real question is...Where is it? Does Ivor have it in his inventory for safe keeping?

Aakash96 posted: »

Soren Is Also In The Story Interesting It Wood Be Amazing Because Jesse And There Friends Are Going To Fight The Ender Dragon And The Actio

• Cowardism doesn't mean he's famous, but his books do.

JimMate789 posted: »

That's true but still...

• There's a reply button

maybe soron shaved his beard and hes pretending to be milo. also milos voice sounds like sorons voice. also milois the leader of the BILDING resdance.

• Everyone thinks this but who knows

• edited August 2016

From the very start of the game, you can see that the narrator stated that Soren is a builder of worlds! This can be a very important theory on what will happen. That means that he is part of the old builders!

• Como assim ele pode ser um dos builders? Mas até que faz sentido ele ter construído aquela mansão inteira SÓ não tinha me tocado ainda

• But for one choice Ivor chases after him. 85% chance!

larka posted: »

I had a feeling he might show up from those two books alone. It also explained why he didn't show up at the ending of Episode 4, he disappeared off the face of the world!

• Can Soren go to creative mode? Because maybe that's how he got command block?
    Please don't be true. Maybe he know how to do / command. And about maybe he is milo, he changes skin. What if Jesse and crews are NPCs and Soren is a user. Man,
    I am getting mix up: A book about a user who go into minecraft, Minecraft PE for iPad iPhone all the stuff (no pistons), Minecraft for PC, and minecraft story mode. If Soren is evil and he is a user, and Jesse are NPCs then we all die!!!!! If that happens we need something that would help you see someone in specter mode or using a potion of invisibility and kill them and/or kill someone in creative!!!!! OMG. Madness can happen
    Or maybe the YouTuber can also use commands! Somebody help!!!!

• If people could freely use commands whenever they wanted in MCSM the world would be chaos, or amazing. Chaos is more likely though.

• Some players have theories on Cassie Rose being an old builder..and if she is, we'll probably need to go back to the White Pumpkin's lair and collect her.

• Right No one /kill Jesse so I changed my mind

Super1710 posted: »

If people could freely use commands whenever they wanted in MCSM the world would be chaos, or amazing. Chaos is more likely though.

• If someone used command, then Everyone will never have to go to white pumpkin lair she just tp to them and kill her target

Kornkram posted: »

Right No one /kill Jesse so I changed my mind

• I think the ending will be insane.

• Dear Telltale Games make a pig Ruben was alive I'm willing to pay for the episode in triple size for earlier thanks

• Dear Telltale Games make a pig Ruben was alive I'm willing to pay for the episode in triple size for earlier thanks

Damn that hidden clue in Episode 6, I didn't expect that one. At first I thought Soren was the White Pumpkin. He is known as the Architect, so I thought it was him who built the mansion.

• He's died. No need a respawn, it just ruined the whole storyline u m8

vani88 posted: »

Dear Telltale Games make a pig Ruben was alive I'm willing to pay for the episode in triple size for earlier thanks

• Maybe he is the leadre of the Old Buildrers, with all those books that we found on the Season 2. HE probably knows something about the Old Builders, or work with Old Bulders.

• Maybe he is the leadre of the Old Buildrers, with all those books that we found on the Season 2. HE probably knows something about the Old Builders, or work with Old Bulders.

• No need to he was alive I pity him so necessary that he was alive

• It did say in the Order of the Stone intro, that he was the leader of the Order of the Stone, I don't think he could lead 2 groups.

Maybe he is the leadre of the Old Buildrers, with all those books that we found on the Season 2. HE probably knows something about the Old Builders, or work with Old Bulders.

• Hadrian is the leader of the Old Builders.

• Yeah it's said

It did say in the Order of the Stone intro, that he was the leader of the Order of the Stone, I don't think he could lead 2 groups.

• Ok I don't know how to read this in English.

• This is reality. People can't do stuff just like in normal Minecraft. For example, when people die in Minecraft, they can respawn (unless their world is hardcore). But in MC:SM, when someone dies, they NEVER respawn.

• edited October 2016

JimMate I'm Brazilian, here's:

"How he could be one of the old builders? But it makes sense that he built that entire mansion I just had not realized yet"
    "Como assim ele pode ser um dos builders? Mas até que faz sentido ele ter construído aquela mansão inteira só não tinha me tocado ainda"

I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong

JimMate789 posted: »

Ok I don't know how to read this in English.

• Alquem sabe me dizer quando lança novos EP?

Yes, he was "The Architect" and leader of the Order of the Stone, but he was once a leader of The Old Builders but something made them separate. But its strange how Soren lived so long until he formed the Order. Could the builders be IMMORTAL?

• edited November 2016

JesseVlogs

A série até agora só vai até o episódio 8, por enquanto a Telltale Games não falou nada sobre novos ep ou uma segunda temporada, então a série praticamente já acabou, mas eu acho q vai ter uma nova temporada, provavelmente ano q vem, ou em 2018, 2019... Vai demorar pq Agr a telltale tá ocupada com muitos outros jogos. Ninguém sabe nada até agr.
    De nada :)

JesseVlogs posted: »

Alquem sabe me dizer quando lança novos EP?

• So... The game ended and we don't know ANYTHING about what happened to Soren and where's he and why there's so many books of him around diferent worlds

• Guess I did figured it out............
    ..........Axel and Olivia did appeared in Episode 8

MINE-UZAIR posted: »

I ALSO THINK THAT IN EPISODE 8, AXEL AND OLIVIA CAN BE RE-UNITED AND TOGETHER WILL COMPLETE THE FINAL EPISODE. THE RE-UNITE OF ALL MEMBER

• This theory would explain why Ellie is trying to “build” a command block in episode 2, maybe Soren kinda dropped a few hints here and there and maybe she will shed some light on Soren and the command block

But seeing how she is determinant, i don’t think determinant characters ever make a major plot point happen in any of telltales games

Sign in to comment in this discussion.