Soren is the leader of The Old Builders? Strange clues found and hints for Ep. 8 (UPDATED)

Comments

• I ALSO THINK THAT IN EPISODE 8, AXEL AND OLIVIA CAN BE RE-UNITED AND TOGETHER WILL COMPLETE THE FINAL EPISODE.

THE RE-UNITE OF ALL MEMBERS
    enter image description here

THERE IS ANOTHER THOUGHT IN MY MIND THAT MAYBE THE BLAZE-RODS WILL COME BACK BUT THEY WILL NOT BE EVIL LIKE BEFORE

THE BLAZE-RODS
    enter image description here

• IVOR DISCUSSED THIS WITH JESSE IN EPISODE 5 WHEN THEY WERE IN SEARCH FOR THE TEMPLE OF THE OLD BUILDERS.(WHERE THEY FOUND THE ENCHANTED FLINT AND STEEL)

Also the "Old Builders" just existed before the Order Of The Stone. It wasn't that long ago that the Order were adventures as the characters

• YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT

Maybe XD But why are there no kids? That's the question!

• Hey ivor is a member too

Shawn10u posted: »

I also have the theory that Soren was an old builder because 1, Soren was an architect 2. There are 3 episodes in the adventure pass so 3 ne

• WHY ARE YOU WRITING WITH CAPSLOCK?

MINE-UZAIR posted: »

I ALSO THINK THAT IN EPISODE 8, AXEL AND OLIVIA CAN BE RE-UNITED AND TOGETHER WILL COMPLETE THE FINAL EPISODE. THE RE-UNITE OF ALL MEMBER

• LIKE AXEL SAID, WE DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE SCREAMING!

Pipas posted: »

WHY ARE YOU WRITING WITH CAPSLOCK?

• if our weapon could kill the wither storm why wouldn't the dragon die.... we would have to face two dragons maybe if we are unlucky

• The Blaze Rods

NO

I ALSO THINK THAT IN EPISODE 8, AXEL AND OLIVIA CAN BE RE-UNITED AND TOGETHER WILL COMPLETE THE FINAL EPISODE. THE RE-UNITE OF ALL MEMBER

• What do you mean? :|

victeldo posted: »

if our weapon could kill the wither storm why wouldn't the dragon die.... we would have to face two dragons maybe if we are unlucky

• Yes, I'm not following where the second dragon would come from. Are you thinking that we would find one from another overworld, and the one from our overworld would be there? That would be an interesting finale to the three episodes.

if our weapon could kill the wither storm why wouldn't the dragon die.... we would have to face two dragons maybe if we are unlucky

• What?? The EnderDragon was erased from existence. How could it come out of The End?

I DID CHECKED THE SOREN'S WRITTEN BOOKS IN EPISODE 5 AND 6 ABOUT THE "HABITS OF THE ENDERMAN"(IN EPISODE 5, IN THE THRONE ROOM OF ISA) AND "

• The EnderDragon was most likely erased from existence, like what happens when you erase an entity from normal MC. So I don't think it'll show up anytime soon. Could be wrong though

• There could always be another end portal from another world they visit, but we do know it would only show up in Episode 8, if any.

The EnderDragon was most likely erased from existence, like what happens when you erase an entity from normal MC. So I don't think it'll show up anytime soon. Could be wrong though

• Ep 7 could be all the tech?

I've noticed that in each episode, it seems that there's an item you can only get in Creative in Minecraft. If Soren really was one of the O

• Yes. That's why you can post this comment.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Is this thread still up?

• Maybe, Soren will recreate the command block to restore honor to the First Order Of The Stone by traveling back in time to make the First Order Of The Stone actually defeat the Ender Dragon so the Wither Storm will never be created and the New Order Of The Stone could never rise to power!!!!
    Just a thought...

I remember Ellegaard saying, "Impossible objects were Soren's specialty." Could HE be the one who made the enchanted Flint and Steal with th

• edited July 2016

In Harper's lab, if you look to the book that she was reading, it says "The Redstone Heart? By Soren" this confirms it litterally.

• In episode 7 is a book too. I think "The Redstone heard" by Soren

I DID CHECKED THE SOREN'S WRITTEN BOOKS IN EPISODE 5 AND 6 ABOUT THE "HABITS OF THE ENDERMAN"(IN EPISODE 5, IN THE THRONE ROOM OF ISA) AND "

• I've pointed that before you. Please spoiler tag this.

• Weird that Soren's book is called "The Redstone Heart" and has a lot of "Science babble" in it when The Real Redstone Heart is the thing that controls PAMA. (Which stands for Prototype Autonomous Management Agent)

Coincidence?..or something...

ELSE.

• Maybe it could all tie together?

Weird that Soren's book is called "The Redstone Heart" and has a lot of "Science babble" in it when The Real Redstone Heart is the thing tha

• Maybe it could all tie together?

Weird that Soren's book is called "The Redstone Heart" and has a lot of "Science babble" in it when The Real Redstone Heart is the thing tha

• I just assumed that the book was a schematic or maybe an almanac about the Heart. Soren may have written it using the information the Old Builders gathered together. He's the only one so far who has shown to document things so often.

• edited July 2016

Hey, here's a possible theory...

It does seem odd that Soren had a book on redstone, doesn't it? Back in the Order, Ellegaard was the redstoner. It would make more sense if she wrote it... but this book is in another dimension.
    I see two possibilites.
    Either Soren was the archivist for the group as well as the builder (which is entirely likely considering he's a pretty good storyteller -- remember his story of the Ender Dragon?) or Soren is an alias for the Older (my name for the Old Builders) and it's a total coincidence. I doubt that, though, because in every new dimension, there's been some crazy block, right? Eversource (although I guess that's an item), White Pumpkin, Redstone Heart, Command Block. I don't remember who said this, or who brought it up in this discussion, but there's a quote that Soren's specialty was impossible items. The first three qualify simply by not existing at all in the game- the closest you can get are infinite watersources, pumpkins, and redstone lamps without creative. And the command block is just a step away from that, along with barriers and the new Structure blocks-- not only can you not get them in survival, they're not in the creative menu either. You have to use commands to get them.
    Going back to my point though, they said that Soren specialized in impossible items. Along with the wisdom of the other members of the Older, Soren could have made these blocks- the redstone heart and command block being directly related to redstone, and the Pumpkin and Eversource being related to mobs. (My argument for mobs + pumpkin is golems-- you need a freaking pumpkin in order to even have a golem, besides those spawned in villages.)

There was something else bugging me too. If Ellegaard, the great redstoner herself couldn't make the command block, how did anyone get the thing? Soren obviously didn't do it-- no offense, but he isn't a redstoner. And even if he found it, there's no such thing as a naturally-occurring command block, so someone must have made it. I think it's likely he got it from one of the Old Builders.

I quote here something brought up by WillScottsGaming.

Weird that Soren's book is called "The Redstone Heart" and has a lot of "Science babble" in it when The Real Redstone Heart is the thing that controls PAMA. (Which stands for Prototype Autonomous Management Agent)

Coincidence?..or something...

ELSE.

I'm willing to bet that it's something else.
    Also, I mean, what the heck? PAMA is INSANELY complicated! It took us ages to make even an 8-bit computer in minecraft, and this thing is freaking sentient! Which is something we haven't even done in real life! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!??!

One last thing, since we seem to be discussing the Ender Dragon a lot here. This is just suspicion, but Soren said he "blinked" the dragon out of existence. I'm not sure about this, but those of you that play on real minecraft servers have probably noticed that most teleporting abilities are called "blink". This could be a coincidence and probably is, but if I wanted to get rid of an enderdragon without killing it, I'd probably do the same thing. And if this isn't just me being paranoid, I can tell you the type of command he likely used.

/tp @e[type:EnderDragon] ~100000000 ~ ~100000000

For those of you that aren't total nerds, the above command teleports all entities of type EnderDragon (aka all ender dragons) an insane distance diagonally. The ~ symbols mean "this far from its current location". Finally, the reason I left the middle number blank is because that's upwards.

Tell me what you think about this. It could be I'm giving some evidence more weight than it needs or that I'm being overly paranoid, but this just seems to make sense to me.

• /tp @e[type:EnderDragon] ~100000000 ~ ~100000000

Never thought of that :/

Hey, here's a possible theory... It does seem odd that Soren had a book on redstone, doesn't it? Back in the Order, Ellegaard was the red

• Can there be episode 9?

• Well, Jesse DID break the Command Block, that's for sure, maybe its Particles recombined and went back into the End?

What?? The EnderDragon was erased from existence. How could it come out of The End?

• Wait, what if like, when you destroyed the Command Block, the Wither turned into a regular old lovely Wither?

• One thing, when you destroy the Ender Dragon, it comes back-

Endless Loop...

• There is another theory .....

Besides all the books that Jesse found in ep 5,6,7 that were written by Soren . In the end of ep 7 when Jesse put the redstone heart in the wall and the portel went down there were lots of stairs. Maybe it will lead to Soren as in ep 4 when Jesse and the group said "Soren love stairs ". Also in ep7 they kept talking about the old mansion with the white pumpkin . So maybe Cassie will come back

• Throughout episodes 5-7, there's books that were all written by Soren. In Sky City, if you look at the bookselves that are next to "view", there's one book written by Soren. When in the White Pumpkins lair with Petra and Stampy, if you look at the bookselves twice that are next to the "hallway painting", there's another book written by Soren. When in Harper's Lab, if you pick up the book next to Ivor, (Which's called "The Redstone Heart".) you'll find out that book is ALSO MADE BY SOREN!!!

• They actually might be nice if you Take Aiden. (Which is what I did) However they might still be mean if you chose either "Send him over" or "Walk away". The same could possibly Apply to Cassie Rose with the choice of either: "Give her Winslow" and "Walk away".

• Maybe Pama shares Soren's intellect after being created by Harper?

• I can't stop thinking about Soren's big role in episode 8, these theories you've said could possibly happen, will the return of the Ender Dragon be Soren's redemption in helping Jesse instead of running away?

Hey, here's a possible theory... It does seem odd that Soren had a book on redstone, doesn't it? Back in the Order, Ellegaard was the red

• Telltale's been working on the finale too, how long will the episode be for the players? I'm guessing two hours, just like that finale of TFTB, and they'll probably have returning characters, Like Isa and Milo, Aiden, CassieRose, the three YouTubers, Harper to assist Jesse in the epic boss fight with the Ender Dragon.

• edited July 2016

Which is a Coincidence considering P.A.M.A.'s POWER SOURCE is the REDSTONE HEART! The EXACT thing Soren was writing and expressing about, but what makes it even more mysterious, is the REDSTONE HEART is also the KEY to the ATLAS...

Could Soren have known this key all along? Does he have the Atlas?

And the bigger question is, did IVOR know that this Portal that the Order went through would lead them to this Portal Network?

Maybe Soren ran away in Episode 4 because he wanted to take refuge in another world, a Place that is safe from this Witherstorm-

The Portal Network...

Jessefan5 posted: »

Throughout episodes 5-7, there's books that were all written by Soren. In Sky City, if you look at the bookselves that are next to "view", t

• So Soren will definetly come back, these clues can't be for nothing

• Yeah at this point I one hundred percent agree with this theory. The end of episode 7 just had so much tension it felt like the Old Builders' leader would be someone we'd already met.

• The stairs at the end though, because who's the ONLY character in MCSM who loves stairs? Soren! This was an obvious hint that Soren is with the other Old Builders.

Connormac99 posted: »

Yeah at this point I one hundred percent agree with this theory. The end of episode 7 just had so much tension it felt like the Old Builders' leader would be someone we'd already met.

• My hopes is that Telltale will make this finale as LONG and EPIC as possible, because I remember they made Tales from the Borderland's final episode like TWO HOURS LONG, I hope they'll do the same for this final episode of MCSM, I heard they were already working on it while episode 7 was being made, so does that mean they are making episode 8 TWO HOURS LONG as well? Ooh they are fast at this. But we will have to wait until the release at August 30th, because its the last month of Summer since they said the three episodes will be made during the three months of Summer.

Yes, I'm not following where the second dragon would come from. Are you thinking that we would find one from another overworld, and the one from our overworld would be there? That would be an interesting finale to the three episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.