The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• edited November 2017

Repeats

@Fangirl101 Should have Javier's flashbacks had hubs? Do you like this idea?

Who are the top 5 most talked about characters from what you've seen?

@Cocoa2736 Where do you think each character would lie on the character alignment system?

@Lord_Bullcat How would you feel if season 4 featured a Comic/TV settlement i.e, the Kingdom, Hilltop,etc?

I posted this in my episode rewrite thread a week or two ago, but since it's been some time, I guess it wouldn't hurt to share it here as well:

Since I'm planning on finally doing my own rewrites for ANF, should I even bother doing anything with Gaybentime?

• Repeats

Here's something I didn't connect until just now: If Troy was the original model for Carver as an original character and Troy himself was originally supposed to rape Jane, is it possible that that was a story element from before Micheal Madsen was cast?

Here's another concern I've had for a while: I'm planning on reintroducing several unused elements into the story, including a few locations. However, the most infamous one has been trumping me for a while: how the heck does one implement something like the Slaughterhouse into the story we got?

I know the answer is probably obvious, but when the hell did Gabe learn about AJ?

I recall that in one commercial for the game, the scene in Part 1 where everyone is taking cover in the junkyard has Max shouting at Javier instead of Badger. Is what he said there still in the game?

Am I the only one who thinks it's fucked up that the comics and TV show, which are dedicated serials, have more of an established recurring cast than the licensed video game series?

• Somebodies got a fetish, apparently.

That's funny, coming from you :smirk:

DabigRG posted: »

True true! > enter image description here Somebodies got a fetish, apparently. What are you gonna do about it? Idk. Probably be even harder

• edited November 2017

So does nobody know how you can tell Kenny to go fuck himself but get the additional line where he says he'll wait with the boat for Lee and Clem? I've gotten it only once and I've played season 1 like 10 times now.
    obviously you need to be mostly negative to Kenny but somewhere along the lines something positive you do for him will trigger the additional bit.

man, season 1's mechanics are much more complex than you first realize.

• What's that supposed to mean?

Louche posted: »

Somebodies got a fetish, apparently. That's funny, coming from you

• What are you implying? Be more specific.

Like you aren't already? What would it matter anyway? She is dead. They clearly weren't going to do anything with her. Ms Finlay herself told me that Mariana was always meant to die. Get over your Mariana complex.

True true! > enter image description here Somebodies got a fetish, apparently. What are you gonna do about it? Idk. Probably be even harder

• edited November 2017

What are you implying? Be more specific.

Nothing, just poking fun at the seemingly random gif you added there in response to me talking about muddy boots.

Like you aren't already? What would it matter anyway? She is dead. Get over your Mariana complex.

Translation:
    enter image description here

Anyway, the point is that that would be she was almost always an element of ANF, thereby making her ultimately pointless existence in the final version the definition of egregious..

They clearly weren't going to do anything with her. Ms Finlay herself told me that Mariana was always meant to die.

But I was under the impression that her dying was something they came up with past the initial basic concepts rather than literally the reason for her creation?

Fangirl101 posted: »

What are you implying? Be more specific. Like you aren't already? What would it matter anyway? She is dead. They clearly weren't going to

• Whatever.

There's no need for translation. I was clear.

What are you implying? Be more specific. Nothing, just poking fun at the seemingly random gif you added there in response to me talk

• edited November 2017

Here's the full scene, for proper context. You're Freakazoid, btw.

I just used that particular line to avoid seeming like I was insulting you.

Whatever. There's no need for translation. I was clear.

• And you're the guy in the trench coat? :lol:

Here's the full scene, for proper context. You're Freakazoid, btw. I just used that particular line to avoid seeming like I was insulting you.

• By default.

And you're the guy in the trench coat?

• You know exactly what I mean.
    Where's the post where you mentioned tickling Lilly's feet?

What's that supposed to mean?

• So Mariana was always little more than a living plot device?
    Niiice, Telltale.

What are you implying? Be more specific. Like you aren't already? What would it matter anyway? She is dead. They clearly weren't going to

• If so, I sure as hell don't remember it.

You know exactly what I mean. Where's the post where you mentioned tickling Lilly's feet?

• edited November 2017

Which is especially weird considering they really didn't need to kill her off early on in order to accomplish that in the first place. Either stick with the idea of her getting kidnapped/arrested by Badger/Max or have her be the only one to get shot by Badger, then have her rescue and safety be what motivates the family/group.

It's not like she's that much of a game breaker(unless you're doing personal rewrites of the released story :confounded:) or a notable spotlight hog to the story anyway.

So Mariana was always little more than a living plot device? Niiice, Telltale.

• How do you customize your profile pic now? The Steam option no longer seems to be working.

(PS This isn't an invitation to further fuck up the formatting, technical support)

• edited November 2017

I took a screenshot from the often neglected "Stay at the motel option" in episode 2 where Lilly actually jokes and smiles. I made a joke about how Lilly's smiles were so rare they could cure the zombie plague, and you said something like, "well we better get someone to tickle her feet pronto then"
    I was like "dude, wut"

If so, I sure as hell don't remember it.

• I know. I'm using gravatar for this avatar.

How do you customize your profile pic now? The Steam option no longer seems to be working. (PS This isn't an invitation to further fuck up the formatting, technical support)

• Oh yeah, good times! :lol: I didn't mean it that way, but in hindsight yes, it does sound like that out of context.

I took a screenshot from the often neglected "Stay at the motel option" in episode 2 where Lilly actually jokes and smiles. I made a joke ab

• edited November 2017

Horrible scene. Horrible. Mariana being killed was enough, we didn't need Kate being shot both dragging down the pacing and drama of a little girl having her brains splattered in front of us, not to mention that essentially removes Kate from the "main character" circle until episode 5.
    Why couldn't they have done that with Gabe. Having Javier worry about losing both kids would add a certain symmetry, and having Gabe be the first one to run to his sister would be touching.
    They should just hire me as a story editor, really.

As for Mariana not dying, it's hard to see how that would really affect the story in a meaningful way. She would just be rescued at the end and it would be like "ok great."

Which is especially weird considering they really didn't need to kill her off early on in order to accomplish that in the first place. Eithe

• Mariana being killed was enough, we didn't need Kate being shot both dragging down the pacing and drama of a little girl having her brains splattered in front of his, not to mention that essentially removes Kate from the "main character" circle until episode 5.

Exactly.

Or better yet, as I and at least one other person have pointed out, just have Mariana be the one get shot non-fatally and become the Littlest Cancer Patient with Kate personally protecting her and Eleanor.

Why couldn't they have done that with Gabe. Having Javier worry about losing both kids would add a certain symmetry,

Sigh...you mean getting Worfed(if you could even call it that) or just getting killed in reverse? Because biased or not, it sounds redundant and dumb either way, not to mention wasteful.

and having Gabe be the first one to run to his sister would be touching.

Now that, I wholeheartedly agree on.

As for Mariana not dying, it's hard to see how that would really affect the story in a meaningful way. She would just be rescued at the end and it would be like "ok great."

Yeah, admittedly, I have no idea what would happen with her past In Harm's Way. In fact, Mariana in general is one of the reasons it's taken me so long to officially start my ANF rewrites.

Horrible scene. Horrible. Mariana being killed was enough, we didn't need Kate being shot both dragging down the pacing and drama of a littl

• Exactly.Or better yet, as I and at least one other person have pointed out, just have Mariana be the one get shot non-fatally and become the Littlest Cancer Patient with Kate personally protecting her and Eleanor.

Well either way, it suggest Mariana only exists to get sidelined.

Because biased or not, it sounds redundant and dumb either way, not to mention wasteful.

Yeah, they're both redundant, but at least he could whine about something meaningful like the blood pooling in his lungs as oppose to "I'M A MAN NOW RRARRR"

Now that, I wholeheartedly agree on.

Well, that's nice. Although I thought you would say you liked Kate being the one.
    You know what? There should have been an option for Gabe to kill Badger. He should have been more pissed than Javi was, the guy was just an uncle who was barely there. Presumably Gabe actually has lived with his sister his whole life, know what I mean?

Yeah, admittedly, I have no idea what would happen with her past In Harm's Way. In fact, Mariana in general is one of the reasons it's taken me so long to officially start my ANF rewrites.

I think her dying can motivate the plot in good ways... it just has to be handled well. And it was not. I'm no expert on writing, but at the least we can agree it wasn't as sad as it should have been?

Mariana being killed was enough, we didn't need Kate being shot both dragging down the pacing and drama of a little girl having her brains s

• Well either way, it suggest Mariana only exists to get sidelined.

Better to bench the water boy than lock him outside in a busy parking lot after you just drafted him.

Mariana was never really major character material anyway, which isn't necessarily a bad thing depending on how it's handled.

Yeah, they're both redundant, but at least he could whine about something meaningful like the blood pooling in his lungs as oppose to "I'M A MAN NOW RRARRR"

Pretty sure that would kill him, but I get what you mean. I'll just chalk it up to a metaphor.

Well, that's nice. Although I thought you would say you liked Kate being the one.

It's both, really. Their [fake-ass/editted] relationship as a [premier?] brother-sister duo was one of the few/only things I legitimately liked about Mariana and the Garcia dynamic I was secretly the most interested in seeing developed after Kate and Gabe.

So of course, it further puts me in the awkward position of simultaneously wishing Mariana had survived getting shot & gotten more screentime/interaction and genuinely believing it would've been for the best if they just made Gabe an only child(as he originally was) and divided Mariana's (however shallow) character focus amongst him and Kate.

You know what? There should have been an option for Gabe to kill Badger. He should have been more pissed than Javi was, the guy was just an uncle who was barely there. That was actually something many people wanted and/or imagined. I sorta didn't mind it not happening since Conrad had a more intense beef with him and it gave Javier something important to do/have with David popping up, but I also think a scene of him struggling with the hate he'd no doubt have boiling as he gets him in a vulnerable position would've been a great test of both his moral character and his raw emotional inclination.
    Presumably Gabe actually has lived with his sister his whole life, know what I mean?

And that's why her pointless existence as of the later episodes sucks.

I think her dying can motivate the plot in good ways... it just has to be handled well.

See, that's seems like the easiest/best option to take there, which is why it's a bit hard to just go with it.
    Not to mention she completely fucks the stakes of the released version of From the Gallows up the ass just by being around, as if that episode wasn't a complete mess already.

And it was not. I'm no expert on writing, but at the least we can agree it wasn't as sad as it should have been?

No, it was not. Partly because you have to stay behind with Clementine to even have her be outright buried, partly because Clementine already dug the grave(even if the scene in Season 1 was admittedly a bit drawn out), and partly because of that 385/2 Days tier line.

Exactly.Or better yet, as I and at least one other person have pointed out, just have Mariana be the one get shot non-fatally and become the

• edited November 2017

Better to bench the water boy than lock him outside in a busy parking lot after you just drafted him. Mariana was never really major character material anyway, which isn't necessarily a bad thing depending on how it's handled.

Maybe? But you can see how I think there's an issue when no matter what, Mari's main contribution is being absent from most of the story?

Pretty sure that would kill him, but I get what you mean. I'll just chalk it up to a metaphor.

I'm just saying we have season upon season of annoying-ass Carl in the TV show. I would have preferred another little girl to take care of, and one that actually appreciates you. But I suppose you risk retreading S1 Clementine there.

It's both, really. Their [fake-ass/editted] relationship as a [premier?] brother-sister duo was one of the few/only things I legitimately liked about Mariana and the Garcia dynamic I was secretly the most interested in seeing developed after Kate and Gabe.

Hmm, well imagine if it actually was a family-focused game. Not "Javier and inexplicable friends plus guest appearances by memebers of Javier's family". If we had gotten a scene like in the promo image where the whole family is surrounded, but determined to fight their way out. That would have been badass.

So of course, it further puts me in the awkward position of simultaneously wishing Mariana had survived getting shot & gotten more screentime/interaction and genuinely believing it would've been for the best if they just made Gabe an only child(as he originally was) and divided Mariana's (however shallow) character focus amongst him and Kate.

Here's the thing, regardless of whether she dies or lives, she needs more screentime.
    But I was wondering, do you think it's touching that the step-mom who doubted her role is the first one to run to Mari and gets herself shot in the process?

I sorta didn't mind it not happening since Conrad had a more intense beef with him and it gave Javier something important to do/have with David popping up, but I also think a scene of him struggling with the hate he'd no doubt have boiling as he gets him in a vulnerable position would've been a great test of both his moral character and his raw emotional inclination.

It would get kinda crowded with Gabe in there, wouldn't it?
    ...I'm now imagining a humorous take on the scene where every single character from the game bursts into that room to try and get the chance to kill Badger. I'm talking a whole line-up of people filling the room, and going out and down the stairs, just eager to bust his chops.

And that's why her pointless existence as of the later episodes sucks.

They (the writers) just barely cared. It's so pathetic. What is she, briefly mentioned like once every episode? Nobody in the game seems particularly affected. And the line where Kate says she's glad Mariana wasn't there to see this just unintentionally made her sound like a fucking bitch. I'm pretty sure Mariana would rather be alive and scared than dead, you dummy.

See, that's seems like the easiest/best option to take there, which is why it's a bit hard to just go with it. Not to mention she completely fucks the stakes of the released version of From the Gallows up the ass just by being around, as if that episode wasn't a complete mess already.

Eh, does it? Taking Mariana out of that mess of zombies would give David extra motivation to abandon the place, you know. Just saying.

No, it was not. Partly because you have to stay behind with Clementine to even have her be outright buried, partly because Clementine already dug the grave(even if the scene in Season 1 was admittedly a bit drawn out), and partly because of that 385/2 Days tier line.

The drawn out grave scene in season 1 was great though. You could feel Lee's sadness, and that boy wasn't even related to him. He didn't even know him!
    Meanwhile, Javier gets these cheesy lines and it feels like he's going through the motions. I don't think it's the voice actor's fault, it's the writing and direction. We've seen that he CAN act and show grief well. (that scream of pain when he sees/shoots zombie kate comes to mind) They just chose to neuter him for most scenes for some reason.
    And yeah, as you were implying I think, Clem having dug the thing off-screen reeks of laziness or wanting the scene to be shorter. Grief is not something that should be rushed through, though. If they really think it's too long, add a fucking skip button for the ADHD players.

Well either way, it suggest Mariana only exists to get sidelined. Better to bench the water boy than lock him outside in a busy park

• I would say that she wouldn't be the ticklish type. And she would hit you in head with the butt of her gun before you got close to her feet.

I took a screenshot from the often neglected "Stay at the motel option" in episode 2 where Lilly actually jokes and smiles. I made a joke ab

• Does anyone remember the original titles for the New Frontier episodes? I wanna know in case I make an AU fanfic.

• As you know, one of the reasons From the Gallows was a letdown was due to the fact that it mostly lacked the multi-sided Civil War that was being built up, instead having an extremely watered down version in the Save Richmond endings. Ignoring Joan's character derailment for a minute, how exactly would this event have happened if the story stayed consistent?

• Maybe? But you can see how I think there's an issue when no matter what, Mari's main contribution is being absent from most of the story?

Eh, I guess.

I'm just saying we have season upon season of annoying-ass Carl in the TV show. I would have preferred another little girl to take care of, and one that actually appreciates you. But I suppose you risk retreading S1 Clementine there.

Oh, I heavily disagree.
    That's a considerable part of the reason I didn't really care for Mariana's existence: she's very redundant from a game series wide perspective due to an overflow of girl characters of different types with very little to distinguish her. Granted, that's not really her fault, but that's just the reality of where we were last year and where we still are. While Gabe definitely could've stood to be a little less acidulous for some people, he at least brought some different things to the table(gaming wise, of course) by default and was easily one of the most interesting characters, for better or worse.

One factor in why I've occasionally called her cheap is the fact she contributes to some of the issues with the cast dynamics: in and of herself, she doesn't really add much of anything actively, short screentime or not, instead getting her miniscule presence by doing nothing next to Gabe and is in fact an obvious expy of Season1!Clementine for Javier and act as a shorthand for his disappointing relationship with ANF!Clementine.

Hmm, well imagine if it actually was a family-focused game. Not "Javier and inexplicable friends plus guest appearances by members of Javier's family". If we had gotten a scene like in the promo image where the whole family is surrounded, but determined to fight their way out. That would have been badass.

Indeed. While Mariana being an action-y little girl is something I generally wanted them to avoid doing unless it was really important/meaningful for the story/character, I'definitely say that's a worthy condition/exception.

But I was wondering, do you think it's touching that the step-mom who doubted her role is the first one to run to Mari and gets herself shot in the process?

Oh, definitely. Of course. Kate's age and true capabilities have been a bit up in the air, but one thing that's well established about her is that she loves her [step-]family and didn't want to just let them go, for better or worse. Mariana might not of been hers(in two/both senses of the word, though I think it would've been really interesting if she was) but reacted like a mom would.

Plus, it also quells any potential salt that others could've had as a result of her [now confirmed to be unintentional] paradoxical favoritism towards Gabe...if I seemingly wasn't the only one that picked up on it, at least.

It would get kinda crowded with Gabe in there, wouldn't it?

Exactly. That's part of why I didn't mind him not being there.

...I'm now imagining a humorous take on the scene where every single character from the game bursts into that room to try and get the chance to kill Badger. I'm talking a whole line-up of people filling the room, and going out and down the stairs, just eager to bust his chops.

Hell, even Mariana? :joy:

They (the writers) just barely cared. It's so pathetic. What is she, briefly mentioned like once every episode? Nobody in the game seems particularly affected.

More or less

And the line where Kate says she's glad Mariana wasn't there to see this just unintentionally made her sound like a fucking bitch. I'm pretty sure Mariana would rather be alive and scared than dead, you dummy.

Admittedly, I can't think of how else that could've been said.

Eh, does it? Taking Mariana out of that mess of zombies would give David extra motivation to abandon the place, you know. Just saying.

Eh...sorta..? That's not really what I meant, but it doesn't really tip the scale in either direction.

The drawn out grave scene in season 1 was great though. You could feel Lee's sadness, and that boy wasn't even related to him. He didn't even know him!

Idk. Maybe it's a symptom of this being my first experience with these games.

Meanwhile, Javier gets these cheesy lines and it feels like he's going through the motions. I don't think it's the voice actor's fault, it's the writing and direction. We've seen that he CAN act and show grief well. (that scream of pain when he sees/shoots zombie kate comes to mind) They just chose to neuter him for most scenes for some reason.
    And yeah, as you were implying I think, Clem having dug the thing off-screen reeks of laziness or wanting the scene to be shorter. Grief is not something that should be rushed through, though. If they really think it's too long, add a fucking skip button for the ADHD players.

Yeah, pretty much.

Better to bench the water boy than lock him outside in a busy parking lot after you just drafted him. Mariana was never really major charact

• edited November 2017

Oh, I heavily disagree.

Uh, did you mean to say you "agree?"

Indeed. While Mariana being an action-y little girl is something I generally wanted them to avoid doing unless it was really important/meaningful for the story/character, I'definitely say that's a worthy condition/exception.

Everyone should get their time to shine before they die in a game like this. Also I just hate misleading advertising.

Oh, definitely. Of course. Kate's age and true capabilities have been a bit up in the air, but one thing that's well established about her is that she loves her [step-]family and didn't want to just let them go, for better or worse. Mariana might not of been hers(in two/both senses of the word, though I think it would've been really interesting if she was) but reacted like a mom would.Plus, it also quells any potential salt that others could've had as a result of her [now confirmed to be unintentional] paradoxical favoritism towards Gabe...if I seemingly wasn't the only one that picked up on it, at least.

I don't know about favoritism, no. All I can think about is how they bungled up this scene (Mari's death) It sounds good on paper, but the execution is so underwhelming considering it involves our first real on-screen death of a child in the walking dead games, and a fairly violent one.
    Like I said, it feels they had a mandate to not make things too sad. They should have been crying, snotting, and screaming hysterically over her dead body. It's like they wanted to focus on the shooting instead of Mariana being killed. I've been playing Telltale's Game of Thrones recently, and a similar scene happens at the end of episode 1, and even there they handled it better and with a more realistic feeling of sadness and shock. I just don't know what made Telltale lose its balls.

The family guy clip.

Pretty amusing, but apparently it's just a parody of a scene from Airplane. Which I still need to watch.

Hell, even Mariana?

Mariana, other dead characters, characters that don't even know who Badger is... yep. All there.

Admittedly, I can't think of how else that could've been said.

How about don't say that line at all. Find a more organic way to work in Mentions of Mariana. IE, a little thing called EFFORT.

Eh...sorta..? That's not really what I meant, but it doesn't really tip the scale in either direction.

I disagree. David does a complete 180 on his personality and motivations. Earlier in the episode he talks like the walker situation is where he really thrives. Then he decides to run away for some reason? With just Gabe? Him having a little daughter to protect too would have made that more believable.

Idk. Maybe it's a symptom of this being my first experience with these games.

Well, that's just disgusting. That's no way to be introduced to the game. I hate those obnoxious lets-players that ham it up for the camera. That would taint your impression of the game.
    I'm lucky I played it firsthand on my own only having a couple things spoiled ( I knew Duck would die but had no idea how or when). And the grave scene is a real highlight, they let you take your time with that, as long as Lee needs to take it all in. It's not just a rushed cutscene. You can stand there staring at the dead boy for as long as you "want." When it cuts back to Lee's solemn face against a stark white sky... There's such a rawness to that scene. It's powerful.
    Mariana's burial did nothing for me. The scene with Lee and Fivel made me tear up.

Yeah, pretty much

I hate saying the same things over and over, but hey I'll stop saying them when they stop being true. If nothing else, once you get past the illusion of choice, the games have emotions as the selling point. But ANF was so rushed and phoned in (broken facial animation?! was that a thing in season 1?) , the only sad thing was how that game actually got approved for the market.

Maybe? But you can see how I think there's an issue when no matter what, Mari's main contribution is being absent from most of the story?

• As you know, one of the reasons From the Gallows was a letdown was due to the fact that it mostly lacked the multi-sided Civil War that was being built up, instead having an extremely watered down version in the Save Richmond endings. Ignoring Joan's character derailment for a minute, how exactly would this event have happened if the story stayed consistent?

Ah, I'm not the only one that expected that. I was basing it off the Episode 4 title art, where you see some civilians fighting back against something. But even in the final episode, you didn't really see anyone fighting zombies besides the main characters. What a let down. And yes, silly me for actually thinking the title art would be accurate.

As you know, one of the reasons From the Gallows was a letdown was due to the fact that it mostly lacked the multi-sided Civil War that was

• How exactly do I get my Gravatar to show up properly here?

• It took me some tinkering, but when you upload your pic to Gravatar make sure the photo actually shows up as a profile pic on the gravatar account. And make sure the photo is set as a G rating. For some reason, this site had a problem when I set it to anything else.

How exactly do I get my Gravatar to show up properly here?

• edited November 2017

Okay. I'll try again.

EDIT: How exactly do you edit your profile picture?

It took me some tinkering, but when you upload your pic to Gravatar make sure the photo actually shows up as a profile pic on the gravatar a

• Since I don't receive notifications when the person replying to me edits their comment, I am writing a new response to answer what you added.

Anyway, the point is that would be she was almost always and an element of ANF, thereby making her ultimately pointless existence in the final version the definition of egregious..

...That's your reason for bashing her 24/7, saying that she is the reason the latter episodes suck? Really? I can't even believe you... You made it clear that you dislike her. Posting disturbing stuff with her in the meme thread doesn't help either. She was only in one episode and poof! She is gone. Get over it. The game ended long ago. What you do is really frustrating. I am pretty sure she was not based on S1!Clementine.
    And, what do you mean by almost? Mariana was always there.

But I was under the impression that her dying was something they came up with past the initial basic concepts rather than literally the reason for her creation?

Well, I don't know. All I am aware of is that they wrote a lot of deaths for her aside from the "being shot in the neck" and "being bitten while trying to hide and discovering her behind the trailer". Ms Finlay told me that she was never going to make it to finale.
    We are going to find out eventually, I am sure.

The gif I used was not random. It was just perfect. :smile:

What are you implying? Be more specific. Nothing, just poking fun at the seemingly random gif you added there in response to me talk

• Heh. This is what you get for being a meanie.
    It's not the first time you've insulted me, but nevermind.

I was not insulted by that gif. You need to get over your Mariana complex and stop bashing her character 24/7. It's over the top already.

Here's the full scene, for proper context. You're Freakazoid, btw. I just used that particular line to avoid seeming like I was insulting you.

• Anyone know what Ties That Bind was going to be called before it was a 2-parter?

• Oh. That, when you're on your wall you can click on the side bar where it says "Choose your Avatar" and scroll down to where it says "Custom avatar". If the pic doesn't show up there, then it's something to do with Gravatar.

Okay. I'll try again. EDIT: How exactly do you edit your profile picture?

• It's official name has never been released. There were rumours going around that it was called 'Divided We Fall' but there's no evidence in the files or statements by a developer that it was ever called that so I'm pretty sure it's fake.

Anyone know what Ties That Bind was going to be called before it was a 2-parter?

• Thank you!

Graysonn posted: »

It's official name has never been released. There were rumours going around that it was called 'Divided We Fall' but there's no evidence in the files or statements by a developer that it was ever called that so I'm pretty sure it's fake.

• I meant on Gravatar.

Oh. That, when you're on your wall you can click on the side bar where it says "Choose your Avatar" and scroll down to where it says "Custom avatar". If the pic doesn't show up there, then it's something to do with Gravatar.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.