The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Are there any new or unused scenes that get brought back in the Collection?

• Not for episode 1, at least

DabigRG posted: »

Are there any new or unused scenes that get brought back in the Collection?

• Why do you think they changed the model of the bag Arvo was trying to stash?

• What'll happen if you don't duck and Max, Badger, or Lonnie sees you in the warehouse?

• Are Joan's eyes just glitched in Above the Law?

• I recall someone saying that Rick has 3 questions. What are they and do other groups have something similar?

• Assuming I'm not late to answer this, the 3 questions (at least in the AMC show) are:
    1. How many walkers have you killed?
    2. How many survivors have you killed?
    3. Why?

I recall someone saying that Rick has 3 questions. What are they and do other groups have something similar?

• What part of the military were David and Ava in?

• David pulls Javi behind cover so they don't see you

What'll happen if you don't duck and Max, Badger, or Lonnie sees you in the warehouse?

• Okay, at least they had a good reason for averting that one.
    Thanks!

David pulls Javi behind cover so they don't see you

• I got confused by why he attacked Javier in episode 5 because you can flat out tell David in episode 4 that Kate's not in love with him anymore. And he takes it okay...ish.

I honestly no clue. Again, I can't actually imagine doin some shit like that to begin with, but he's such a petty fool anyway that it's at

• I know right?
    Even better is when Kate is about to swing across on the helicopter blade.

Louche posted: »

I got confused by why he attacked Javier in episode 5 because you can flat out tell David in episode 4 that Kate's not in love with him anymore. And he takes it okay...ish.

• edited August 2018

Big difference between finding out your wife has fallen out of love with you and finding out your wife has fallen in love with your brother...

I got confused by why he attacked Javier in episode 5 because you can flat out tell David in episode 4 that Kate's not in love with him anymore. And he takes it okay...ish.

• One kinda requires the other.

Big difference between finding out your wife has fallen out of love with you and finding out your wife has fallen in love with your brother...

• Between Sarah & Jane, who do you think is the Red Oni and who is the Blue?

• edited August 2018

What's your point though? Finding out Kate isn't in love with him is already a tough pill to swallow. Finding out she's in love with Javi is beyond the pale of shit he would expect and be able to deal with.

One kinda requires the other.

Finding out she is/was in love with Javi is beyond the pale.

Better.

What's your point though? Finding out Kate isn't in love with him is already a tough pill to swallow. Finding out she's in love with Javi is beyond the pale of shit he would expect and be able to deal with.

• Didn't you already ask this? (About David, at least.)

What part of the military were David and Ava in?

• Probably?
    The one I dug up was about David's rank, of which Cocoa was so kind as to suggest Corporal/Sergeant.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Didn't you already ask this? (About David, at least.)

• It's just like textbook example of forced drama. They wanted to have a dramatic fight scene but didn't put any effort into building up to it.

I know right? Even better is when Kate is about to swing across on the helicopter blade.

• Or leading into it, for that matter.

It's just like textbook example of forced drama. They wanted to have a dramatic fight scene but didn't put any effort into building up to it.

• Who the fuck are Brodie & Willy and why does the former look old?

• Maybe she's Bonnie's daughter which would account for why she looks like that. J/k

Who the fuck are Brodie & Willy and why does the former look old?

• What time did the Youtube playthroughs for TFS go up? And what time would qualify for a 6 or 12 hour exposure period?

• So, does anyone wanna link me to a nice TFS playthrough without commentary?
    Possibly one that's good to muh boi and makes interesting spotlight on AJ.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

removed

• There is an impressions thread with no spoilers, right?

• edited August 2018

Minerva and Sophie look Caucasian compared to Tenn who is African, the fact that they’re all brother and sisters... Do you think that the girls are African or Caucasian?

• Maybe they’re not really his “sisters” but he was so close to them that he started to call them that.

Minerva and Sophie look Caucasian compared to Tenn who is African, the fact that they’re all brother and sisters... Do you think that the girls are African or Caucasian?

• Can you confirm any of the kids ages at The Boarding School? @mostlypoptarts

• I looked at that scrapbook a lot but I totally forgot about it and it never occurred that Tenn's sisters were the owners of it. Makes it more sad. Also, maybe Tenn was adopted. Maybe whatever is on his face caused his birth parents to give him up and then get adopted. I don't know. Also, maybe the art style. Who knows?

• Yeah, I noticed that in his drawing.
    I'm pretty sure they were white.

• And how about one with spoilers?

There is an impressions thread with no spoilers, right?

• Which state does Season 4 take place

• Virginia I believe

Clemenem posted: »

Which state does Season 4 take place

• Why was Rosie freaking out so much in the final scene? I tried interacting with her before going to the cellar and she was totally chilled out so I don't think it was the storm that upset her. Do you think she knew that Marlon had done something bad?

• edited August 2018

If you tell AJ to save the last bullet for yourself in the beginning, is he like "What? I saved one for myself" at the end?

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

If you tell AJ to save the last bullet for yourself in the beginning, is he like "What? I saved one for myself" at the end?

• If you stay silent during the "What's the most important thing to do with a gun segment" , AJ's default response is "save the last one for myself".

• Hah, thats a odd thing to say after shooting a guy in the head. I said Never Hesitate and I think that is most logical thing for AJ to say after killing Marlon.

LazyAlex posted: »

Yes, he does: https://youtube.com/watch?v=lYqVAP86Ky8&feature=youtu.be&t=49m9s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.