The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Yeah, I agree, it's very awkward to hear him say he saved one for himself. The other 2 fit the scene way more

Hah, thats a odd thing to say after shooting a guy in the head. I said Never Hesitate and I think that is most logical thing for AJ to say after killing Marlon.

• Cause Marlon was freaking out.
    Similar reason as to why she was growling at Clementine in the first place--she could sense their emotional state wasn't right at the moment and that bothered her.

I love how she goes quiet when Clementine is trying to convince Violet and Marlon points out the flaw in that, though.

Why was Rosie freaking out so much in the final scene? I tried interacting with her before going to the cellar and she was totally chilled out so I don't think it was the storm that upset her. Do you think she knew that Marlon had done something bad?

• The idea is that he's just going by what he was always taught.

Also, that first video teaser.

Hah, thats a odd thing to say after shooting a guy in the head. I said Never Hesitate and I think that is most logical thing for AJ to say after killing Marlon.

• Ik but it still doesn't remove the fact that that was a weird thing to say at that moment

DabigRG posted: »

The idea is that he's just going by what he was always taught. Also, that first video teaser.

• Any thoughts on my new avatar?

• The most handsome face I've ever seen, without a doubt

Clemenem posted: »

Any thoughts on my new avatar?

• Gross.
    Also, soon to be redundant in context.

Any thoughts on my new avatar?

• Does "Lay It On Thicc" make AJ do varied things?

• Where is this shit about building a relationship-relationship with Louis or Violet coming from?

• Did anyone else notice this?

They grow up so fast...

• Damn, Katie sure got undernourished. And ugly.

BigFrancis posted: »

Did anyone else notice this? They grow up so fast...

• Someone should've called bugaboo on marlon

BigFrancis posted: »

Did anyone else notice this? They grow up so fast...

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Might anyone know the OST played during this scene? Also, AJ didn't have is seatbelt on. Why didn't he fly out the out of the broken windshield? He should've been spaghetti-O's.

• They’re more than likely mixed race so his sisters are Caucasian while he is African.

Minerva and Sophie look Caucasian compared to Tenn who is African, the fact that they’re all brother and sisters... Do you think that the girls are African or Caucasian?

• Violet: "Baseball sucks"
    That being said, can we check her off as a basketball fan?

• What does clementine actually say when you choose “we don’t go anywhere after we die” while discussing the afterlife with Tenn?

• She says that she doesn't think anything happens after we die and that it is just darkness.

Tenn says that nobody knows for sure but he prefers to think that something does happen after we die.

Melton23 posted: »

What does clementine actually say when you choose “we don’t go anywhere after we die” while discussing the afterlife with Tenn?

• Are any character's attitudes when you interact with them clearly affected by your choices in TFS?

• Does anyone know where did the grenade that blew up the supplies under the train station in S4 come from? Who set it off?

• It was apparently rigged by the couple some time before they gave up, as people have said that you can indeed see it under the floor from a certain shot.

AronDracula posted: »

Does anyone know where did the grenade that blew up the supplies under the train station in S4 come from? Who set it off?

• Considered making a thread, but since I'm so picky about that in general and a little unsure about expressing this for a while, I'll ask it here:
    Am I the only one who sees stuff like the card game or helping AJ apologize to Ruby or the deadhead pinata option or how they're handling Louis & Violet in general and really just wish that kind of love had been in the previous two seasons?

• When Max first let's slip about why they were doing the raids, what happens if you don't get him to keep talking?

• @Graysonn You're Irish?

• Where in the fuck(Violet used it, so i'm using it) are the Tec-9s, Skorpion 61s, Uzis, and Mac 10s? We've only seen two guns so far and it was that same old reused pistol we've always seen. TT needs to break out the SMGs

• And the RPGs.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Where in the fuck(Violet used it, so i'm using it) are the Tec-9s, Skorpion 61s, Uzis, and Mac 10s? We've only seen two guns so far and it was that same old reused pistol we've always seen. TT needs to break out the SMGs

• Do you think the whole "Hunting or Fishing choice" may have been on the drawing board as far back as Season 2, which originally had a choice between Nick & Pete and Luke & Alvin?

• Yo, @Veeeee , do you have raw renders of these?

• Who else saved Clementine and AJ from the car crash, besides Marlon?

• Probably either Tenn or Willy.

Who else saved Clementine and AJ from the car crash, besides Marlon?

• So, ANF supposedly updated to fix animations and add font colors to character's who lacked them--what were those colors?

• edited August 2018

I think I might. I'll go see if I can dig them up. Looking for a new profile pic? ?

Yo, @Veeeee , do you have raw renders of these?

• Didn't Bonnie say she never went to college?

• Maybe.

Veeeee posted: »

I think I might. I'll go see if I can dig them up. Looking for a new profile pic? ?

• Do you think there will be an option to punish AJ for Marlon's murder? And if so what do you think it will entail?

• Oh, fuck my sides ???

• Clementine whooping AJ's ass unmercifully.

Do you think there will be an option to punish AJ for Marlon's murder? And if so what do you think it will entail?

• Putting him on paid leave, without his gun and badge.

Do you think there will be an option to punish AJ for Marlon's murder? And if so what do you think it will entail?

• Have everyone on the school to sneak behind his back, like all the time

• Probably a kick to the butt and a foul-mouthed lecture? Its hard to say.

• edited August 2018

Well here is a complete collection of all of the weird shit I made last spring. Tossed them in a spoiler tag so they wouldn’t take up the whole page. New Richmond Beauty Salon has some real talent!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.