The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• You mean, if the story was more consistent would have Max been exiled? Hmm, probably not - I like to think so, at least.

Same here.
    I've been considering how I'll handle his character arc in those episodes for a while now.

Yeah, they do.
    You can see all of them here:

Thank you, this is actually very informative!
    You said the other characters lack this, tho?

Fangirl101 posted: »

Though I'm inherently wondering if that last one would've been the case had the story kept more consistency in the last two episodes.

• This song is hilariously weird. :joy:

It grows on you once you witness Goku's Ultra Instinct fights with Kefla/Jiren

Also, damn, I forgot how bad some of the wounds inflicted on Winston technically were.

Yeah, she really did a number on him. If he couldn't even handle her, he definitely wouldn't be able to handle a teenager, let alone full grown man.

DabigRG posted: »

This song is hilariously weird. Also, damn, I forgot how bad some of the wounds inflicted on Winston technically were. @Clemenem D

• Proof that Clementine will survive in The Final Season

Dex-Starr posted: »

What if Clementine had Ultra Instinct this whole time?

• The Kefla fight was really badass. Seeing Goku seamlessly dodge Kefla's ki blasts as well as delivering a point blank Kamehameha directly in her face was awesome. Then the fight with Jiren was pretty tense. I wish Goku remained in Ultra Instinct and knocked Jiren off the platform and be declared the winner.

This song is hilariously weird. It grows on you once you witness Goku's Ultra Instinct fights with Kefla/Jiren Also, damn, I

• Kefla was pretty boss, she was just untrained and very clumsy. With more training, she probably would've lasted a little longer with goku before finally losing.

Then the fight with Jiren was pretty tense

Jiren did quite well against goku in mastered UI. He was able to hold his own for a great while and was able to get in a few hits, but UI Goku was too great for him to beat.

I wish Goku remained in Ultra Instinct and knocked Jiren off the platform and be declared the winner.

I didn't want Jiren to lose. UI goku is great, but I like Jiren way more. OMG when Toppo gave him that little motivational speech and encouraged Jiren to keep fighting, I got goosebumps :D :D That whole scene was just godly.

The Kefla fight was really badass. Seeing Goku seamlessly dodge Kefla's ki blasts as well as delivering a point blank Kamehameha directly in

• that form. that glow?

• Hopefully, I'll get to that before the year is over.

This song is hilariously weird. It grows on you once you witness Goku's Ultra Instinct fights with Kefla/Jiren Also, damn, I

• You don't get it, do you? You need to get to that NOW, as in this very moment. You need to experience it all at once. The ULTRA experience I like to call it.

Hopefully, I'll get to that before the year is over.

• Yeah, well, unfortunately, I haven't even seen the setup for Zen'O's threat(based on the commercial) because of schoolwork and the weather, so I've definitely got some work cut out for me.

You don't get it, do you? You need to get to that NOW, as in this very moment. You need to experience it all at once. The ULTRA experience I like to call it.

• What if TWD was like AOT, where the walkers play the role of titans? Instead of titan serum, it'd be walker serum.

• That's another show I haven't really watched, but know just enough about through the SGB playthrough, so titan serum is a complete blank.

With that said, I definitely understand the appeal and popularity of that world, so yes, that would be a cool setup.

What if TWD was like AOT, where the walkers play the role of titans? Instead of titan serum, it'd be walker serum.

• Genuinely interested to hear what you guys think. If your Lee had the opportunity to speak to Clementine in The Final Season and give her advice, what would he say to her and what piece of advice would he give her?

And if Kenny/Luke/Jane were to appear and also speak to Clementine and share advice with her, what would they say?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

If your Lee had the opportunity to speak to Clementine in The Final Season and give her advice, what would he say to her and what piece of advice would he give her?

I think Lee's last words of advice were all the advice he could give her. Seeing as how she's made it this far, he probably wouldn't need to advise her anymore than he already has.

And if Kenny/Luke/Jane were to appear and also speak to Clementine and share advice with her, what would they say?

Jane: Whatever you do, DON'T get pregnant. You don't owe anyone anything.
    Kenny: Stay away from people like Jane. Stick close to the water....?

Genuinely interested to hear what you guys think. If your Lee had the opportunity to speak to Clementine in The Final Season and give her ad

• What if the Ericson teens made their way to the Two Whales Diner? Would zombie Joyce still serve them? :D

• Who is that at the top right?

• Lilly Caul.

Who is that at the top right?

• Really now?
    Huh.

Looks surprisingly unlike our Lily.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Lilly Caul.

• She kinda does, yeah.

Really now? Huh. Looks surprisingly unlike our Lily.

• My Lee and Kenny would say pretty much the same thing to her which is to protect herself and AJ no matter what

Genuinely interested to hear what you guys think. If your Lee had the opportunity to speak to Clementine in The Final Season and give her ad

• I'm feeling super nostalgic and found this incredible art. I miss Lee and young Clem.

• holy shit thats incredible
    i got another one that looks like its by the same guy since it has the same shit written on top
    i seen it when someone shared it on twitter somewhere sum time ago

MegaXD posted: »

I'm feeling super nostalgic and found this incredible art. I miss Lee and young Clem.

• Hm...something seems off about this one from what I remember...

There we go.

holy shit thats incredible i got another one that looks like its by the same guy since it has the same shit written on top i seen it when someone shared it on twitter somewhere sum time ago

• Why is she sitting on his uhhhh......his...lap?

Hm...something seems off about this one from what I remember... There we go.

• Idk, I'm sure they're just supposed to look like casual siblings or whatever.
    Here's the deviantart page. Maybe there's something there or at least can be if you ask.

Why is she sitting on his uhhhh......his...lap?

• yeah dis one just looks...i dont even kno,what the fuck is that look on luke's face?

Hm...something seems off about this one from what I remember... There we go.

• Clean it with water

How does everyone wipe their ass after taking a shit if there's no more toilet paper?

"We bad."
    :grey_question:

yeah dis one just looks...i dont even kno,what the fuck is that look on luke's face?

• So they just squat in a river with their pants down, and just.....gyrate their hips in the water??

Hersani posted: »

Clean it with water

• That sounds either kinda sexy or kinda disgusting.

So they just squat in a river with their pants down, and just.....gyrate their hips in the water??

• LMFAO :D :D

That sounds either kinda sexy or kinda disgusting.

• Is the "We need to talk about Lily" thread spoilery?

• No.

Is the "We need to talk about Lily" thread spoilery?

• Anyone else think Clem’s sudden attraction to girls (Violet romance) seems...forced?

Patiently waits for Violetine shippers

• Does she have one?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Anyone else think Clem’s sudden attraction to girls (Violet romance) seems...forced? Patiently waits for Violetine shippers

• If you’re going down the Violetine route, then yes.

Does she have one?

• Imagine Clementine as a titan shifter??? I'm gonna draw that.

• yeah, better than wiping

So they just squat in a river with their pants down, and just.....gyrate their hips in the water??

• Pfft. "Route."

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

If you’re going down the Violetine route, then yes.

• What if Louis and Omid did fusion? Would Loumid be the most annoying person in TWD? How about Violet and Becca? Vocca would have the world's nastiest attitude, although I can't imagine anyone's attitude matching Rebecca's when Clementine first met her :D Jane and Molly as Jolly, the supreme survivalist :D Randall and Troy! Randy would definitely be the most dangerous fusion

• GG m8

What if Louis and Omid did fusion? Would Loumid be the most annoying person in TWD? How about Violet and Becca? Vocca would have the world's

Sign in to comment in this discussion.