The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• What if ANF was written by the person who wrote Done Running

• Why does no one talk about Kenny's sweet hair. (especially the back)

• The first episode(s)? It'd be above average overall.
    The whole thing? Not sure yet, but ideally good.

Clemenem posted: »

What if ANF was written by the person who wrote Done Running

• Does it regenerate bullets? If it does, Raiders and herds of undead would no longer be a problem.

Dex-Starr posted: »

What if Clementine lost her arm, and had it replaced with Reaper's Scythe?

• Because hat.

Also, who cares?

NexusFire posted: »

Why does no one talk about Kenny's sweet hair. (especially the back)

• Well.. Then why do people care about his mustache?

DabigRG posted: »

Because hat. Also, who cares?

• Because he has a notable one. Also memes.

Well.. Then why do people care about his mustache?

• Ookaay.

Because he has a notable one. Also memes.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Unfortunately, the Scythe only holds 100 rounds, but has a fire rate of 1,200 RPM(20 bullets every second) and does 35% damage with each hit. Any enemy would be dead after the 3rd bullet is fired. Although she’d eventually run out of ammo, it’d still be cool to see her transform it? “cythe spinning up” ** clem voice **

Does it regenerate bullets? If it does, Raiders and herds of undead would no longer be a problem.

• Has there ever been another case of Telltale editting an achievement or in-game detail after release?

• Some random guy from Hilltop

Who is this supposed to be?

• Okay, I assumed he was a named character.

Some random guy from Hilltop

• How does everyone wipe their ass after taking a shit if there's no more toilet paper?

• Yikes I don’t even want to say it

How does everyone wipe their ass after taking a shit if there's no more toilet paper?

• ­­­­­­­­

Leegendary posted: »

Yikes I don’t even want to say it

• You get creative...

How does everyone wipe their ass after taking a shit if there's no more toilet paper?

• So they probably get a thick rope, and just FLOSS?

You get creative...

• Bones or old remains of clothing would be more sensible than a rope, but I guess whatever gets the job done. Would say leaves, but if you pick the wrong ones you could end up with a nasty rash. I wouldn't fuck with them.

So they probably get a thick rope, and just FLOSS?

• I recall seeing a comment a while back claiming that it's possible for Sarah to not give Clementine the peroxide. Is there any truth to this and if so, what exactly causes it?

• From what I remember, if you will be mean to her she will not give it to you and you will have to get it yourself. (not 100% sure on that)

I recall seeing a comment a while back claiming that it's possible for Sarah to not give Clementine the peroxide. Is there any truth to this and if so, what exactly causes it?

• So does that make Carlos's room a hub essentially?

From what I remember, if you will be mean to her she will not give it to you and you will have to get it yourself. (not 100% sure on that)

• It might...? I really don't remember.

So does that make Carlos's room a hub essentially?

• What would've been Max's Relationship Statuses had he been included in the final product?

• edited September 2018

She gives it to you no matter what

From what I remember, if you will be mean to her she will not give it to you and you will have to get it yourself. (not 100% sure on that)

• Yeah, that's what I thought from what I've seen and done.

She gives it to you no matter what

• If Lilly comes back, How do you think she will react to Clem? Will she be happy or rude?

• Shocked.

If Lilly comes back, How do you think she will react to Clem? Will she be happy or rude?

• Probably just surprised to see her alive, or at all for that matter.

If Lilly comes back, How do you think she will react to Clem? Will she be happy or rude?

• I don't think there woud have been headings to his [relationship statuses] since he didn't have a lot of screentime (but he truly deserved it..) and only the Garcias have them (for some reason..)
    Anyway, I will try to guess the points:

• You were honest with Max when you met him / You lied to Max when you met him
    • You capitulated to his demands and lowered your weapons / You didn't capitulate to his demands and kept your weapons
    • You said that you didn't have bad blood with Max in front of the leaders / You expressed your dislike for Max in front of the leaders
    • You blamed him for the fall of Prescott / You didn't blame him for the fall of Prescott
    • You spared Max and accepted his offer to help against Joan / You refused help from Max and executed him / David executed Max without considering his offer
    • Max was exiled for his involvement with the community raids / Max's body was displayed on stage during the town meeting

What would've been Max's Relationship Statuses had he been included in the final product?

• Hmm...pretty decent list. Though I'm inherently wondering if that last one would've been the case had the story kept more consistency in the last two episodes.

and only the Garcias have them (for some reason..)

Oh, do they? I honestly forgot. Been a while since I last touched that episode.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I don't think there woud have been headings to his [relationship statuses] since he didn't have a lot of screentime (but he truly deserved i

• Why are violetine shippers so salty? I wanted to like the ship but the shippers make me hate it lol

• Salty how? I haven't visited the thread proper to know full context.

Why are violetine shippers so salty? I wanted to like the ship but the shippers make me hate it lol

• I’m assuming Louis and Violet

Who else saved Clementine and AJ from the car crash, besides Marlon?

• Very toxic if that’s the right word?? They’re focused on getting more people so they can beat clouis and stuff like that and they just constantly hate on louis whilst the clouis thread is just us talking about theories and fanart lol

Salty how? I haven't visited the thread proper to know full context.

• Cos Violet is edgy while louis is calm and collected ? fans take after their chosen ones I guess

Very toxic if that’s the right word?? They’re focused on getting more people so they can beat clouis and stuff like that and they just constantly hate on louis whilst the clouis thread is just us talking about theories and fanart lol

• What if Clementine had Ultra Instinct this whole time?

• Though I'm inherently wondering if that last one would've been the case had the story kept more consistency in the last two episodes.

You mean, if the story was more consistent would have Max been exiled? Hmm, probably not - I like to think so, at least.

Oh, do they? I honestly forgot. Been a while since I last touched that episode.

Yeah, they do. For example:
    Your experience with Gabe was DEVOTED / DETACHED / PROTECTIVE, etc
    Your experience with Kate was FRIENDLY / ROMANTIC / DISTANT, etc
    Your experience with David was DYSFUNCTIONAL / HEARTFELT, etc

You can see all of them here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/6ebs0v/episode_5_relationship_points_and_categories/

Hmm...pretty decent list. Though I'm inherently wondering if that last one would've been the case had the story kept more consistency in the

• Do you think Clementine and Shane from the show would get along?

• Sounds about right.
    It's obviously because half of the people there and unfortunately a number people who like Violet are likely the aggressive and/or judgmental types who feel the need to actively oppose and bash the alternative at any opportunity in order to make their side look good.

Very toxic if that’s the right word?? They’re focused on getting more people so they can beat clouis and stuff like that and they just constantly hate on louis whilst the clouis thread is just us talking about theories and fanart lol

• edited September 2018

This song is hilariously weird. :joy:

Also, damn, I forgot how bad some of the wounds inflicted on Winston technically were.

@Clemenem Do you think Clementine and Shane from the show would get along?

Still haven't sat through an episode of the show, but from what I do know, I doubt it. Shane seemed like an asshole.

What if Clementine had Ultra Instinct this whole time?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.