The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited November 2018

Part of me thinks thats James model was originally supposed to be Gabe

If that's the case, why was Gabe so pale? Wouldn't he have had David's/Clementine's tone?
    Just found a pic of David's ex-wife who looks an awful lot like Gabe, so I guess that explains

Part of me thinks thats James model was originally supposed to be Gabe. Cause Michonne was supposed to be a Javier miniseries leading up to season 3.

• Holy shit, I never really gabe that much thought.

Part of me thinks thats James model was originally supposed to be Gabe.

Unlikely.
    James's model would've been made long after Gabe's.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Part of me thinks thats James model was originally supposed to be Gabe If that's the case, why was Gabe so pale? Wouldn't he have ha

• edited November 2018

Is Violet supposed to be a good counterpart to TFS!Lily and Jane?

• How do Tenn and Willy speak English so well? Or AJ for that matter? Who taught them

• Sophie, Mitch, and the Ranch owners, respectively.

How do Tenn and Willy speak English so well? Or AJ for that matter? Who taught them

• Why do you say Sophie so specifically?

DabigRG posted: »

Sophie, Mitch, and the Ranch owners, respectively.

• Because I totally didn't forget to mention anyone else? :lol:

Nah, but for real though, we've gotten little from her thus far and she needs something.

Why do you say Sophie so specifically?

• Would Lily like bacon with her pancakes and eggs? ???

• Was Sarah going to remove her jacket at one point?

• Is Quidditch a TV show thing or just a random reference to Harry Potter?

• If they ever lived to the summer time, maybe.

Was Sarah going to remove her jacket at one point?

• Hmph.
    I meant in terms of model/story plans.

If they ever lived to the summer time, maybe.

• I assume the second one

Is Quidditch a TV show thing or just a random reference to Harry Potter?

• Okay, cause I was wondering if I should bother with that thread.

Melton23 posted: »

I assume the second one

• Wait a minute......why didn’t the cabin group just go back to the ski lodge after escaping Howes? Kenny and Sarita knew where it was, so all Luke had to do was tell them which way he came from, and just head that way until recognized where the area . Also, that truck was on a road, its not like it was driving through the forests or anything. They could’ve just followed it back to the lodge.

• Did Carver hear about Wellington?

• Cause Kenny suddenly remembered he wanted to go to Wellington and Bonnie pointed out that they could find supplies in the nearby town Clementine spotted on the way.

Also, Carver stripped the Ski Lodge of all it's supplies.

Wait a minute......why didn’t the cabin group just go back to the ski lodge after escaping Howes? Kenny and Sarita knew where it was, so all

• Plus after the shootout a lot of the windows were busted so it would be hard to keep warm

Cause Kenny suddenly remembered he wanted to go to Wellington and Bonnie pointed out that they could find supplies in the nearby town Clementine spotted on the way. Also, Carver stripped the Ski Lodge of all it's supplies.

• That too.

Plus after the shootout a lot of the windows were busted so it would be hard to keep warm

• It wasn’t anything a little duck tape and plywood couldn’t fix. The trouble would be finding them though

Plus after the shootout a lot of the windows were busted so it would be hard to keep warm

• Has there ever been a video collection of appealing to the Cabin Group?

• In the episode where Heath disappears, Tara finds a card with PPP on it. Was that ever explained?

• Why didn't Walter go out to the Wind Turbine?

• Wasn't this right after he realized that Matthew was dead? He was probably grieving still.

Why didn't Walter go out to the Wind Turbine?

• edited November 2018

No,but they said that they have "plans" for Heath,so he'll probably be in those Rick Grimes movies.

Rankles75 posted: »

In the episode where Heath disappears, Tara finds a card with PPP on it. Was that ever explained?

• Also,
    200 PAGES!!!!!!!

• What sort of jobs do you think the Cabin Group had?

• Is Javier alive?

• Hopefully.

Is Javier alive?

• Clementine’s vocab is pretty vast considering she never graduated from 1st grade. Why’s that?

• Christa

Clementine’s vocab is pretty vast considering she never graduated from 1st grade. Why’s that?

• Why didn’t Walter just WRECK Nick? There was no one there that would’ve been able to stop him. Clementine was there but I mean....She would’ve got flattened.

Wasn't this right after he realized that Matthew was dead? He was probably grieving still.

• My headcanon is that Javier is alive if you declined the leadership position and chose all the dialogue options that implied that he was going to leave Richmond. If he became leader and/or stayed I foresee him being killed in revenge for all the damage he caused. I also think Joan/Clint might have formed a new group and attacked or maybe a new group altogether attacked.

I guess it could also depend on who ended the season with him. If David, Conrad, Gabe, and Lingard were all there it would give him a better chance.

Is Javier alive?

• edited November 2018

Since no one came up with a good answer last time:

What the hell is Shel and Becca's ethnicity/race supposed to be?
    It's like, every angle they look like something different.

• I assume either Caucasian American or Asian American.

Louche posted: »

Since no one came up with a good answer last time: What the hell is Shel and Becca's ethnicity/race supposed to be? It's like, every angle they look like something different.

• Native American? Armenian?

Since no one came up with a good answer last time: What the hell is Shel and Becca's ethnicity/race supposed to be? It's like, every angle they look like something different.

• They're semi-gods from a lost world.
    In all seriousness, they're either white or some kind of Spanish. Or both. Or neither.

• Asian tends to be something of a default answer when it comes to these things, for whatever reason. But personally, I do feel they'd be part some form of Navajo or whatever.
    The wiki claims they're just Caucasian, so take that as you will.

@Fangirl101 I assume either Caucasian American or Asian American.

Huh. I wasn't really aware Caucasian could be a separate thing.

@TripleKillionare Native American? Armenian?

Armenian? That'd be a flavorin.

@Dex-Starr They're semi-gods from a lost world.
    In all seriousness, they're either white or some kind of Spanish. Or both. Or neither.

Spanish huh? Hm...I suppose that'd make them a case of Early-Installment Weirdness compared to Carlos and Sarah.

• Are there other audition sheets out there?

• How do you make gifs with changing/alternating captions?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.