The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• edited October 2018

Good point. My own reasoning is that whether or not they did sacrifice themselves, Marlon would have received the blame for not intervening and preventing Lilly and Abel from taking them, even though it was the twins' idea to give themselves up. It is a pretty silly reason on the surface, but I feel that it could make sense in some way,

I agree with DabigRG on what he said. It could very well be the case

Well, my only question is why didn't Marlon tell us that they went willingly? It would've saved so much hassle if he told us that detail. I'm sure the others would've understood if that were the case, and at least Marlon wouldn't be DEAD.

• Weird ass question: Does being on a period really indicate that they can get pregnant or is that only when they're not?

• when an egg is unfertilized, the body gets rid of it in the form we know as having a “period”. when they have periods, it means they can get pregnant.

DabigRG posted: »

Weird ass question: Does being on a period really indicate that they can get pregnant or is that only when they're not?

• ...uh...like, during said period?

Dex-Starr posted: »

when an egg is unfertilized, the body gets rid of it in the form we know as having a “period”. when they have periods, it means they can get pregnant.

...uh...like, during said period?

• Okay, that's what I needed to distinguish.

• edited October 2018

Given that she was also called David's Lieutenant, do you think Ava might've had her own crew of soldiers/guards she could lead?

• Was Abel chained to the flagpole at the end of Suffer the Children? And if so, who chained him up?

• Yeah, I was wondering about that myself.
    I guess you could say AJ since he was the only one off the top of my head who wasn't preoccupied during the wrap up of the battle.

Was Abel chained to the flagpole at the end of Suffer the Children? And if so, who chained him up?

• Rosie did it. What a hero :heart:

Was Abel chained to the flagpole at the end of Suffer the Children? And if so, who chained him up?

• I mean, she was in place. :lol:

Rosie did it. What a hero

• Has anyone ever arched at Sullene rather than Dorian in the final choice?

• How do you think the episode/story would've started/gone if the Luke&Alvin or Pete&Nick choice had been left in it's original state?

• When is Clementine going to lash out and just crush it in a fight?

• Just take AJ away from her. Her inner Lee will have no problem coming out then.

When is Clementine going to lash out and just crush it in a fight?

• Wasn't the choice supposed to be choosing only one of them - Alvin or Luke or Nick or Pete?

How do you think the episode/story would've started/gone if the Luke&Alvin or Pete&Nick choice had been left in it's original state?

• edited October 2018

That was the impression I was under as well, but Graysonn's video series on Season 2 had a filename that implied you would've decided between them in pairs. I'll pull it up just in case.
    EDIT: Yeah, here it is.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Wasn't the choice supposed to be choosing only one of them - Alvin or Luke or Nick or Pete?

• Was it ever said who this was supposed to be?

• Christa, I think.

Was it ever said who this was supposed to be?

• Is that actually Luke who disturbs Mike and Kenny's disagreement about who should take the walkie talkie or is it Hank?

• In the unused Shoot Jane option, where exactly would she be hit? Is there a texture for it?

• I don't know if there is any texture, but to me it seemed like she would be shot in the head by the way it played out in Graysonn's video. Gavin Hammon never mentioned it in the interview he revealed it either.

In the unused Shoot Jane option, where exactly would she be hit? Is there a texture for it?

• When Violet said "Man, I'd give an eyeball for a chicken nugget right now!", was she talking about McDonald's chicken nuggets, Burger King's chicken nuggets, or Wendy's chicken nuggets?

• What about Jack ‘n the Box? They are the most high quality chicken nuggets you can ask for from a fast food joint

When Violet said "Man, I'd give an eyeball for a chicken nugget right now!", was she talking about McDonald's chicken nuggets, Burger King's chicken nuggets, or Wendy's chicken nuggets?

• Never had them from them

What about Jack ‘n the Box? They are the most high quality chicken nuggets you can ask for from a fast food joint

• I question the type of life you have. Are you happy?

Never had them from them

• Friend, I am not.

I question the type of life you have. Are you happy?

• I can prescribe some dope ass nuggets for you, but that is only short term. For long term results, I suggest you move to a trailer park within a 0.35 mile radius from a jack in the box. Side effects include redneckitis and increased chance of heart siezures.

Friend, I am not.

• Who do you think wrote those ass jokes?

• Willy and/or Louis definitely. A long time ago, all the kids would have loved to partake in it

Who do you think wrote those ass jokes?

• edited October 2018

What happens in the end if you treat clem like shit the whole time in ANF

• She claims Javier owes her for letting Conrad get her when someone needs to cover themselves in guts and I think she's more likely to lick one of the other Garcias to follow, but otherwise nothing.

What happens in the end if you treat clem like shit the whole time in ANF

• I’m on my 2nd playthrough currently at episode 3 after letting conrad take her, I’m dreading my future clem dialogues

She claims Javier owes her for letting Conrad get her when someone needs to cover themselves in guts and I think she's more likely to lick one of the other Garcias to follow, but otherwise nothing.

• Here's an old question that might actually be topic material, but I'll upvote it here for now:

If each group member in any of the Seasons/installments had an archenemy/rival, what would that entail and be like? What would the conflict and dynamic between them be like? What traits and themes would they have that could contrast and/or compare to their nemesis? How would such an enmity be resolved, if ever??

• Does hearing about Nick's mom early have any effect on the possible later times you here about it?

So, weird observation: Was Carlos supposed to give Rebecca the rifle to go look for Luke & Alvin or did they just fuck up who should use which gun?

• Where the hell did Walter, Sarita, and Kenny come from when the Cabin Group were investigating the Ski Resort?

• Do you think the Windmill and the Transformer of the Ski Lodge failing were really just a poorly timed coincidence?

• Heck no that totally rigged by Bonnie or Troy

Do you think the Windmill and the Transformer of the Ski Lodge failing were really just a poorly timed coincidence?

• Probably not. I'm thinking that the turbine going out of control overloaded the transformer, causing the boom.

Do you think the Windmill and the Transformer of the Ski Lodge failing were really just a poorly timed coincidence?

• ...True.

@TripleKillionare Heck no that totally rigged by Bonnie or Troy

Assuming Carver showed them anything.

Deltino posted: »

Probably not. I'm thinking that the turbine going out of control overloaded the transformer, causing the boom.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.