The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Is Louis's made up song really made up or was it inspired by anything?

• Lee’s inner Urban would make him spontaneously grow em back.
    Or he can bleed to death because ain’t no way Danny will put his hands down there..

gotta keep the testicles cold or else there won’t be a dessert to go with marks leg

Dex-Starr posted: »

What if Jolene took her crossbow, and shot right through Lee's balls, and strung them up on that tree like she said she would?

• How the fuck did I let this just hang here unabated?

What if Jolene took her crossbow, and shot right through Lee's balls, and strung them up on that tree like she said she would?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited October 2018

Perhaps the safety another man's balls is of no importance to you?

DabigRG posted: »

How the fuck did I let this just hang here unabated?

• If you inject walker blood into someone's bloodstream, they'd turn into a zombie as well, right? I assume so because people can get infected by saliva. Would they turn at a faster rate since the infection is passing directly through their circulatory system?

• edited October 2018

@Dex-Starr Everyone has the virus inside them in a dormant state. It is only able to take over when you die. Saliva in walkers contains viruses and other infectious shit that kill the host. You'd think you could get infected by consuming the blood of a walker, but notice how characters in TWD universe hack and slash zombies and turn out fine? They cover themselves in their guts which are bound to get into an orifice and enter the blood stream somehow. Walker blood isn't infectious. It might contain some bad bacteria and crap that might make you ill and possibly kill you but it won't make them turn directly.

If you inject walker blood into someone's bloodstream, they'd turn into a zombie as well, right? I assume so because people can get infected

• Do you think the virus could turn someone into a walker on a dime, even though they're in "good health"? It's never happened before, but who's to say it couldn't? Perhaps the virus could mutate.

bobshaw posted: »

@Dex-Starr Everyone has the virus inside them in a dormant state. It is only able to take over when you die. Saliva in walkers contains viru

• ...I mean, that sounds like it's makes sense.

If you inject walker blood into someone's bloodstream, they'd turn into a zombie as well, right? I assume so because people can get infected

• Why don’t walkers eat eachother? They’re able to differentiate humans and other walkers based on smell and probably sight, but what is it from a walker’s perspective that makes them go after humans?
    Maybe it’s something like this?

• Cause they know they taste horrible.

Although a random dead body in the alley is apparently fair game..

Why don’t walkers eat eachother? They’re able to differentiate humans and other walkers based on smell and probably sight, but what is it from a walker’s perspective that makes them go after humans? Maybe it’s something like this?

• I will never watch Attack on Titan. Never.

Why don’t walkers eat eachother? They’re able to differentiate humans and other walkers based on smell and probably sight, but what is it from a walker’s perspective that makes them go after humans? Maybe it’s something like this?

• Your life will only get worse the longer you continue to deny yourself such a form beauty

NexusFire posted: »

I will never watch Attack on Titan. Never.

• Anyone else find everything so boring right now?

• You can always check out one of our “kingdoms” ?

Anyone else find everything so boring right now?

• What?

Melton23 posted: »

You can always check out one of our “kingdoms” ?

• Big Khaki Applebottom Booty, Big Khaki Applebottom Booty

NexusFire posted: »

Here. We call it our True Kingdom. https://telltale.com/community/discussion/122234/yeah-mods-are-not-going-to-delete-this-thread#latest

• How do you think the following sentence would have ended if AJ didn't shoot Marlon?

"You win.... I can't..."

• ..Continue pretending everything isn't messed up?

Clemenem posted: »

How do you think the following sentence would have ended if AJ didn't shoot Marlon? "You win.... I can't..."

• Was actually asking for a continuation of the sentence he would have said

..Continue pretending everything isn't messed up?

• I know, I just summarize the general gist I could think of.

Was actually asking for a continuation of the sentence he would have said

• Do you think that Kenny killed himself after the Season 2 Wellington ending(leaving Kenny)?

edited October 2018

You know how fallout 4 has rare legendary enemies? What if there were legendary walkers like the legendary Glowing One, having the ability to resurrect dead walkers with their own form of......zombie energy surge?

• Who do you hate the most between Gabe, Marlon and Arvo?

• Considering I actually like/appreciate one/two of those, it'd probably be Marlon.

And that's something of a stretch itself.

Who do you hate the most between Gabe, Marlon and Arvo?

• Arvo.

edited October 2018

If there are 7'0" people, why are there no 7'0" walkers???? Also, where the fuck are the muscular walkers? Where are the 7 foot tall muscular walkers?????

• Remember that dead island 2 trailer? maybe their muscles just melted off it's been 8 years walkers gotta stay in shape too bro they're not special

If there are 7'0" people, why are there no 7'0" walkers???? Also, where the fuck are the muscular walkers? Where are the 7 foot tall muscular walkers?????

• Nah. Kenny was against suicide and likely found a new lease on life and a new purpose to keep living.

Do you think that Kenny killed himself after the Season 2 Wellington ending(leaving Kenny)?

• maybe their muscles just melted off it's been 8 years

Before

After :D

Remember that dead island 2 trailer? maybe their muscles just melted off it's been 8 years walkers gotta stay in shape too bro they're not special

• Do you think Lee had a problem with alcohol prior to the events of the game?

When Chuck explains that he's had homes but it never works out because "he likes a drink, ya know?", Lee looks sad and says "yeah...".

Just a small detail I noticed.

• That tank was on every juice and supplement there was one poke with a needle and he'll pop

maybe their muscles just melted off it's been 8 years Before After

• Maybe he felt sad that chuck drowns his sorrow in alcohol

Do you think Lee had a problem with alcohol prior to the events of the game? When Chuck explains that he's had homes but it never works out because "he likes a drink, ya know?", Lee looks sad and says "yeah...". Just a small detail I noticed.

• Considering his thought when seeing Clementine's tea set is to considering making some bourbon, I'd say that's a possible yes.

Do you think Lee had a problem with alcohol prior to the events of the game? When Chuck explains that he's had homes but it never works out because "he likes a drink, ya know?", Lee looks sad and says "yeah...". Just a small detail I noticed.

• Does taking swings at Badger, but not completely squishing him have any effect of his corpse?

• Was Shawn ever in the show/comics? Did he also look the way he does here?

• Yeah he's in the comics and in the tv show,Hershel killed Shawn in the comics.

And i think Shane,killed him in the tv show.

here's a picture of Shawn in the tv show

and another picture of him when they kill him

Was Shawn ever in the show/comics? Did he also look the way he does here?

• Random hypothetical vs. Scenario

Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/legendsofthemultiuniverse/images/6/61/Javierbardem2-no-country-for-old-men.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120730172518

vs.

Clementine and Ericson's Boarding School

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/a/a1/STC_Clem_12.png/revision/latest?cb=20180926004933

Anton has his standard weaponry and 3 grenades. Each have 2 weeks of preparation. Win by either capture or kill.

• Switch Gabe and Marlon, and you got my list of who I hate from least to most. Could you put lilly on the end there, would ya?

• Why Lilly tho? They are asking about the teens.

Switch Gabe and Marlon, and you got my list of who I hate from least to most. Could you put lilly on the end there, would ya?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.