The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• It's impossible, they will help you no matter what was your relationship with them during the first episode.

DabigRG posted: »

Is it possible for Violet and Louis to not help you with Marlon no matter how in good you are with them? And the other way around?

• Has anyone actually listened to Done Running's credits song, much less know what it was about?

• If someone can link me to a video opposite to that of Gamer's Little Playground's walkthrough, would that be nice?

• @Kennyshouladiedins1 Can ya help me out here again?

If someone can link me to a video opposite to that of Gamer's Little Playground's walkthrough, would that be nice?

• what do you mean opposite

@Kennyshouladiedins1 Can ya help me out here again?

• Different choices, both previously and in the episode itself.
    I've since found a video that sorta does that, but not by much.

what do you mean opposite

• Why would Lily be part of some stupid war? She's way smarter than that.

• Territory. Intrapersonal disputes. For the greater "good."
    War can and often is fought for many reasons.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Why would Lily be part of some stupid war? She's way smarter than that.

• Territory. Intrapersonal disputes.

But why would she choose to be part of a war? She probably can't get out of this group or something

Territory. Intrapersonal disputes. For the greater "good." War can and often is fought for many reasons.

• As I said, there are many reasons to go to war. Sometimes, the war comes to you.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Territory. Intrapersonal disputes. But why would she choose to be part of a war? She probably can't get out of this group or something

• So, apparently there are multiple endings?

• Am I the only one who thinks Lily's a perfect 10?

• What if Jolene took her crossbow, and shot right through Lee's balls, and strung them up on that tree like she said she would?

• What happens if you don't say silent to Luke regarding what to do with Carver if you saved Alvin?

• Did anyone give Louis Aj´s gun? Will he get it back later in the episode if you do?

I played through the episode a few times, but I never can get myself to give away the gun, even though I know now that he loses it anyway.

• Honestly, those few scenes are more interesting if you do.
    And he get's it back before Louis goes back to Ericson in the very next scene.

Onmens posted: »

Did anyone give Louis Aj´s gun? Will he get it back later in the episode if you do? I played through the episode a few times, but I never can get myself to give away the gun, even though I know now that he loses it anyway.

• Thanks. I'll fight my intincts next time I play and hand over the gun.

Honestly, those few scenes are more interesting if you do. And he get's it back before Louis goes back to Ericson in the very next scene.

• Did @RichWalk23 leave the community?

• I know this isn't TWD related but Should I buy Heavy Rain and Beyond two souls, or LiS 2?

• Heavy rain is pretty good, haven't played beyond. Only 1 episode of LiS 2 is out right now so if you want more content i would grab heavy rain.

NexusFire posted: »

I know this isn't TWD related but Should I buy Heavy Rain and Beyond two souls, or LiS 2?

• Nevermind, I already bought LiS 2. Thanks for suggestion though!

Heavy rain is pretty good, haven't played beyond. Only 1 episode of LiS 2 is out right now so if you want more content i would grab heavy rain.

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited September 2018

LiS 2

• Play captain spirit first if you can, its free and will apparently affect LiS 2

Nevermind, I already bought LiS 2. Thanks for suggestion though!

• Yeah, I already did.

Play captain spirit first if you can, its free and will apparently affect LiS 2

• edited September 2018

So, about the new episode..
    What really made me start fanboying is actually the guns. Yes, just a couple of guns, I know! But damn did you see how Lilly’s M14 just shines? And that sweet, gorgeous Olympia Abel has.. damn.. the part where you hid under a tree and Able starts approaching I was pointing at his Olympia saying “LOOK AT THIS BABY AHHH!” until I eventually ran out of time and got my head blasted from him xD

Anyways I might be into guns too much but how did they manage to get those? Since they look new and improved from any version I see in any game.. especially when it has been 8 years and the only guns we had are some ol’ boring Winchesters .243 and a couple of Glocks and perhaps an AK from now and then (does AJ’s revolver count?).. but does that mean the Delta has a unique community? has more rare resources, powerful, bigger and humanized than any just other communites we have met?

• Hehehe calm down, ya little serial killer

Hersani posted: »

So, about the new episode.. What really made me start fanboying is actually the guns. Yes, just a couple of guns, I know! But damn did you

• Yeah you might be right... maybe... but I was pointing out the possibility of Delta being a special never seen community ; )

Melton23 posted: »

Hehehe calm down, ya little serial killer

• I leave for over a day and people are talking about LIS.

• Why did @Jayroen get banned?

• WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CLEMENTINE’S HEIGHT THREAD?!

• WHAT THE FUCK GUYS? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DELETE THE ONLY GOOD THING IN OUR LIVES?!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CLEMENTINE’S HEIGHT THREAD?!

• They've been scavenging them like everyone else. Lilly is also ex military and could have known of some bases to search as well.

Hersani posted: »

So, about the new episode.. What really made me start fanboying is actually the guns. Yes, just a couple of guns, I know! But damn did you

• It is time to build our new home. It must be masterfully crafted. And this time...it will stand ?️‍?

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DELETE THE ONLY GOOD THING IN OUR LIVES?!

• edited October 2018

Any ideas ;)?

It is time to build our new home. It must be masterfully crafted. And this time...it will stand ?️‍?

• “I’ll drown ur cat in a fish bowl if this thread gets closed”

Any ideas ?

• Okay.. we've got the title. Now, about what should the thread be?

“I’ll drown ur cat in a fish bowl if this thread gets closed”

• A safe haven for our people

Okay.. we've got the title. Now, about what should the thread be?

• IT BEGAN

A safe haven for our people

• If Telltale was able to do updated releases/remakes of certain games/episodes to add in and tweak a number of things, do you think it'd hold over well?

• How do you get the URL of images from Instagram?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.