The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Bite infection.

Gauss99 posted: »

Got a question for you folks. Just completed Season 1 and decided to cut Lee's arm, so in the end did he die for bite infection or did he d

• Walkers are virtually immortal right?

• Sorry to answer your question with another pseudo-question, but hasn't it been hinted that walkers can indeed starve?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Walkers are virtually immortal right?

• That doesn't mean they die though. The little walker boy in the attic was starved but he was still alive.

DabigRG posted: »

Sorry to answer your question with another pseudo-question, but hasn't it been hinted that walkers can indeed starve?

• So did anyone think anything like this would happen when you woke up this morning?

• Nope.

So did anyone think anything like this would happen when you woke up this morning?

• Who will own Clementine now that TTG is almost gone?

• I'll buy the rights to character

Who will own Clementine now that TTG is almost gone?

• edited September 2018

TTG never really owned her. Skybound is the one that owns her because they let TTG use their IP (TWD) for a game.

Who will own Clementine now that TTG is almost gone?

• Does this mean "Violetine" is finally over?

• And skybound owns the walking dead comics, and kirkman owns them both?
    Corret me if im wrong!

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

TTG never really owned her. Skybound is the one that owns her because they let TTG use their IP (TWD) for a game.

• If there is one good thing to come out of all of this is not having all these shipping threads all theway to December :D

Does this mean "Violetine" is finally over?

• So not just Clementine but also the Telltale Tool engine that’s been used for all theseyears? Skybound could use their own staff to keep the game going one day?

• Telltale owns the Telltale tool (since they created it). Skybound only owns Clementine and TWDG characters.

So not just Clementine but also the Telltale Tool engine that’s been used for all theseyears? Skybound could use their own staff to keep the game going one day?

• You’re right!

Hersani posted: »

And skybound owns the walking dead comics, and kirkman owns them both? Corret me if im wrong!

• How much had Done Running brought in in terms of sales?

• Is Episode 2 still coming out?

• Yeah. It’s alreay finished and set for release.

Episodes 3 and 4 on the other hand...maybe not.

Is Episode 2 still coming out?

• Okay, just wanted to be sure with all the other bad news.

Yeah. It’s alreay finished and set for release. Episodes 3 and 4 on the other hand...maybe not.

• What happened to the "Um....should we be worried?" thread?

• It's still there. Maybe it's just on the second page due to all the freaking out, as the last post was at 2:something.

What happened to the "Um....should we be worried?" thread?

• When is the Physical Collection of TFS coming out?

• Is mostlypoptartz really gone? :(

• edited September 2018

Will this place still be here, albeit in some sort of locked state?

• Can I get a refund on the last three years of my life?

• Why not a whole redo in general?

Louche posted: »

Can I get a refund on the last three years of my life?

• Can somebody push the reset button on my entire life :D?

Louche posted: »

Can I get a refund on the last three years of my life?

• push

Can somebody push the reset button on my entire life ?

• Did AJ wear diapers? Without toilets or potties working, how did she teach AJ to ‘use the bathroom’?

• You just squat down and shit

Did AJ wear diapers? Without toilets or potties working, how did she teach AJ to ‘use the bathroom’?

• When he’s a baby he’s just gonna shit whenever he wants to

MrGraffio posted: »

You just squat down and shit

• Yes

When he’s a baby he’s just gonna shit whenever he wants to

• Changing his clothes all the time must have been a drag if they couldnt go into the cities.

Yes

• Who said he changed his clothes

Changing his clothes all the time must have been a drag if they couldnt go into the cities.

• He had no clothes in S2, had little overall thingies in S3, and a yellow sweater with pants in S4.

Who said he changed his clothes

• Aj probably had a million rashes on his ass as a baby.

• That’s the real reason why Jane killed herself.

Aj probably had a million rashes on his ass as a baby.

• Is there a projected date for when this place may become unpostable?

• In light of this community potentially shutting down soon, I was concerned about some unfinished business here.'
    Do ya'll think it'd be a good idea if I just released the Failed Aspirations I were working on on the side, in whatever form they may be?

• Is it possible for Violet and Louis to not help you with Marlon no matter how in good you are with them? And the other way around?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.