The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Manchins--Manchins for everyone!

Dex-Starr posted: »

What if TFS was being made by NetheRealm Studios?

• There is a1935 Disney cartoon based on a story of the same name.
    Look at the description.
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0026145/

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Does anyone have any ideas/predictions/theories as to why episode 3 of TFS is called Broken Toys? The name is so intriguing to me.

• Heh, that almost matches up to what I said. Wasn't there a Christmas movie a while back that had this sort of plotline in it? Might've been a sequel to Rudolph the Read Nosed Reindeer, but I was very young when I last watched it.

Edit: OMG I found it. And it's on YOUTUBE! :D

There is a1935 Disney cartoon based on a story of the same name. Look at the description. https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0026145/

• Broken toy-A person who has childhood, past relationship or other emotional damage that makes them broken and unable to be part of a healthy relationship

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Does anyone have any ideas/predictions/theories as to why episode 3 of TFS is called Broken Toys? The name is so intriguing to me.

• So basically...everyone accept Clementine, who only keeps her sanity by trying to fix the broken toy she has.

Rankles75 posted: »

Broken toy-A person who has childhood, past relationship or other emotional damage that makes them broken and unable to be part of a healthy relationship

• Actually, it'd probably be anyone BUT her, considering Season 2.

So basically...everyone accept Clementine, who only keeps her sanity by trying to fix the broken toy she has.

• I made that post mostly to stir up some shit because I'm bored. It really isn't like that. Ruby, Aasim, and Louis are good examples of people who aren't broken, and nothing from episode 3 should affect that. Violet should be fine, as long as she has someone to crush on. Willy? He's just Willy.

And you're right. Clementine has been broken for a while, but, she is somehow able to hold herself together when it comes to following Lee's guidance and to helping a defenseless child to survive and become more capable person than her. Things are going a bit off rails with Lilly being in the picture, but she's not giving up yet.

DabigRG posted: »

Actually, it'd probably be anyone BUT her, considering Season 2.

• Willy? He's just Willy.

Uh, actually, I suspected he might be the closest to an exception.

Things are going a bit off rails with Lilly being in the picture, but she's not giving up yet.

Are they?

I made that post mostly to stir up some shit because I'm bored. It really isn't like that. Ruby, Aasim, and Louis are good examples of peopl

• Are they?

With this teaser depicting how AJ has been put a stressful situation and will most likely be separated from Clem, he will probably have to make some tough moral decisions. Most of which reflect on what she has taught him to do by example. Who knows? Maybe some real shit went down at the ranch that caused AJ to see Clem by that Shoot first, ask questions later example. All I'm saying is that while he's there, it's not likely that he's going to hand out cookies and give people hugs.

If it were me I wouldn't have let him come. The game should have this decision too. Depending on if you left Clem at the mansion when you went to Crawford. It should influence your decision on whether AJ get's to go put himself in danger at Delta or not.

Willy? He's just Willy. Uh, actually, I suspected he might be the closest to an exception. Things are going a bit off rails with Lilly being in the picture, but she's not giving up yet. Are they?

• edited December 2018

Sounds far more like AJ is the one with the complications character-wise, but that's not news.

That's unlikely to be a choice though, given how involved this rescue mission amongst a war between The Deltas and another faction is bound to be.

Are they? With this teaser depicting how AJ has been put a stressful situation and will most likely be separated from Clem, he will

• What is this supposed to be?

• Graffiti apparently

What is this supposed to be?

• Graffiti?
    So Jane was supposed to [literally] tag someone's property?

Melton23 posted: »

Graffiti apparently

• Apparently

Graffiti? So Jane was supposed to [literally] tag someone's property?

• Something that just came to mind: You know how Kenny and Jane were thrown together in ANF using David and Grace's models? Given that there's concept art for an entirely different death for the former, how late must their inclusion have been?

• Given that we can briefly see Rebecca during the option, is it possible to find a way to see her, Pete, and Alvin throughout the house meeting using whatever method?

• Not really pertaining to TWD, but the site killed my avatar, and I don't know how to get it back. How do you use gravatar? Did they kill it?

• Mine's still working, so no they didn't. Go to Gravatar real quick and swap between the gravatar you want, then enter & exit different threads here.
    If that doesn't affect anything, go into your telltale settings, find where you enter your email and reenter it exactly the way you do when you log into it.

GiantKiller posted: »

Not really pertaining to TWD, but the site killed my avatar, and I don't know how to get it back. How do you use gravatar? Did they kill it?

• Carlos and Luke allude to using penicillin to fight the walker infection. Can this indeed work?

• Why aren't there videos of the various dialogue choices with Alvin?

• What was Abel alluding to when he pins Clementeen in the Headmaster's office?

• edited December 2018

How many people probably got killed because of her trying to get her this far.

What was Abel alluding to when he pins Clementeen in the Headmaster's office?

• Yeah, I remember him saying that.
    Where was he coming from, though?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

How many people probably got killed because of her trying to get her this far.

• Either way you assume it I'm still gonna torture the crap out of him.

What was Abel alluding to when he pins Clementeen in the Headmaster's office?

• Were the walkers that corner Kate and Gabe in the junkyard from the same herd that was following them the night before?

• edited December 2018

Doubt it. Most likely random walkers.

Were the walkers that corner Kate and Gabe in the junkyard from the same herd that was following them the night before?

• Was the herd that assembled outside of Richmond the same one that was after Javier at the Factory?

• Boy, hasn't it been such a long time since I've done any

Repeats(With numbering again!)

1. Here's an old characterization question: When is it nice for a character to be subtle and when is it tolerable for the character to be more in your face? Multiple character types are encouraged.

2. Kinda old news by now, but does anyone recall seeing A New Frontier before it had a release date and thought it was a product of Telltale's agenda regarding the success of The Last of Us?

3. Do Carlos and Pete share the same face model?

4. According to the Walking Dead Wiki, the meeting between Anna Coread and Dr. Logan was originally supposed to conclude with Logan helping her escape Crawford so she can have her baby and getting killed in the process.
      Is this really a thing?
      Is there any hints/traces of it leftover in the game's files?
      Do you think this concept may have been on Sean Vanaman and/or Nick Breckon's mind(s) when they were making Season 2?

5. Pointless question, but does anyone else find yourself namedropping Joan/Jane when you're actually talking about the other?

• Pointless question, but does anyone else find yourself namedropping Joan/Jane when you're actually talking about the other?

I can see how you would confuse the names, but it doesn't happen for me. I sometimes get Randall and Nate confused in my head.

• Why are so many of the avatars out of commision?

• Can't believe I'm asking this: did Dr. Logan's model actually have a functioning zipper?

• edited December 2018

u obviously kiss their lady-balls

edit: no context will be involved here

Um...and what if they're female?

• Ah, evisceration--of course!

BigBadPaul posted: »

u obviously kiss their lady-balls edit: no context will be involved here

• What are the possible colors for the font code?

• Any color really. Just select whichever color you want, copy it's weird number (like #cc6600, #ccffcc, #003300), and paste it where you'd normally put red/blue/white/etc.

What are the possible colors for the font code?

• Why didn't I think of that when I had the page up.
    Thanks.

Any color really. Just select whichever color you want, copy it's weird number (like #cc6600, #ccffcc, #003300), and paste it where you'd normally put red/blue/white/etc.

• Been puttin off askin this for a long whille now, but given what else I've been slow about doing, I think it wouldn't hurt to just ask this while it's on my mind: What do you think wouldn't happened with David and/or Kate had the dummied out choices and possible later plans for From the Gallows been kept?

• but given what else I've been slow about doing,

answering your pm, yeah

What do you think wouldn't happened with David and/or Kate had the dummied out choices and possible later plans for From the Gallows been kept?

Choices about both David and Kate? Which exactly?

Been puttin off askin this for a long whille now, but given what else I've been slow about doing, I think it wouldn't hurt to just ask this

• :lol: Keh.

There were no choices about David or Kate themselves on that list, from what I recall, but that's exactly my point--especially given the same could be said about Ava in the previous episode.

Which implies the story was different where they were concerned.

Fangirl101 posted: »

but given what else I've been slow about doing, answering your pm, yeah What do you think wouldn't happened with David and/or

• :lol: Keh.

Don't keh me.

There were no choices about David or Kate themselves on that list, from what I recall, but that's exactly my point--especially given the same could be said about Ava in the previous episode.

Oh, you mean those From The Gallows choices that were leaked? Joan's fate, the supplies, etc, right?
    If those, well, I can't tell what would and wouldn't happen to Kate and David, since there's no mention of them or anything that would help me speculate.

Which implies the story was different where they were concerned.

Yeah, the entire game was supposed to be different(and possibly better). Sadly we won't know what exactly. :(

Keh. There were no choices about David or Kate themselves on that list, from what I recall, but that's exactly my point--especially given

Sign in to comment in this discussion.