The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• edited January 2019

Hehe holy shiiit. One of thems is my old profile pic. Dunno the context behind it tho, first time seeing it
    Edit: nvm. I remember now. You’ll have to search for your context someplace else, cos you ain’t getting it from me ?

DabigRG posted: »

What the heck was the context of this?

• I've been thinking the same thing. Maybe the kids that the Delta steal are the 'broken toys'? Like Minerva, who was innocent before thy stole her and now she's broken/lost her innocence? Or maybe it's the kids from the school who were somewhat sheltered and now they're learning how hard it really is to live in the real world? Or MAYBE it's referring to walkers because they used to be human and now they are broken? I dunno... I'm grasping at straws here.

Why is the episode called Broken Toys?

• @Melton23 and @Pyreflie
    Or it's an artifact of the original title.

Why is the episode called Broken Toys?

• Has anything of note been found in the files for Suffer the Children and Broken Toys?

• Has there ever been an instance where one of the characters was gagged or otherwise, had their mouth/face covered?

• The guy they caught in Shel's story

Has there ever been an instance where one of the characters was gagged or otherwise, had their mouth/face covered?

• Oh yeah, his eyes were covered up. Thanks.

iFoRias posted: »

The guy they caught in Shel's story

• edited January 2019

I remember seeing on discord a file called "tennyson_Headflashback",that was his real name until they changed it,it's been there since episode 1 so that Tenn flashback probably isn't happening.

They said back in April that Tenn would be the focus of episode 3,his scar and his backstory should've been explained in EP3 tbh,it's a shame.

Has anything of note been found in the files for Suffer the Children and Broken Toys?

• Huh. You know, Tennessee did kinda strike me as a...particular real name for him.

Yep. Damn shame.

I remember seeing on discord a file called "tennyson_Headflashback",that was his real name until they changed it,it's been there since episo

• Randall when Sam and Michonne captured him

Has there ever been an instance where one of the characters was gagged or otherwise, had their mouth/face covered?

• See, I knew there was something where they're head was covered altogether, but couldn't pinpoint it.
    Thanks!

Dex-Starr posted: »

Randall when Sam and Michonne captured him

• edited January 2019

What the hell is Clementine’s last name? I feel like we don’t ask that question enough these days, and if we don’t find out in the next episode it’ll only mean we’ll have to rant and rave to skybound until we finally get an answer

• Jonas in ep2 of Michonne if you let Sam kill Zachary

• Kent confirmed she doesn't have a last name,same for some of the other kids,it's not because they're keeping it for a reveal,for a plot twist or whatever,she just doesn't have one,because it doesn't matter.

Melton23 posted: »

What the hell is Clementine’s last name? I feel like we don’t ask that question enough these days, and if we don’t find out in the next episode it’ll only mean we’ll have to rant and rave to skybound until we finally get an answer

• ...Why?

Jonas in ep2 of Michonne if you let Sam kill Zachary

• edited January 2019

Piss off I want a reveal or I’m suing. I could say the same about her first name, pull a spaghetti western on her ass and call her the girl with no name. What the feck.

Kent confirmed she doesn't have a last name,same for some of the other kids,it's not because they're keeping it for a reveal,for a plot twist or whatever,she just doesn't have one,because it doesn't matter.

• If you were on the discord server, you would find out a few things. @Kett 's whole life revolves around that.

Has anything of note been found in the files for Suffer the Children and Broken Toys?

• Or because they didn't think it wasn't important enough to think about.

Kent confirmed she doesn't have a last name,same for some of the other kids,it's not because they're keeping it for a reveal,for a plot twist or whatever,she just doesn't have one,because it doesn't matter.

• Hey,so you probably know the forums more than i do @DabigRG do you have a link to a thread where i can post some concept arts and shit ? I just found out a concept art of the slaughterhouse from ANF,and some concept arts from The Final Season that i've never seen anyone here post,thanks in advance.

• Anyone think that Clementine will end up using an ax at all this season? Just thinking about how the cover has her protecting AJ holding an ax. She may just be holding it to mimic season 1's cover. Lee does use an ax in season 1 though. Maybe Clem uses an ax at the ranch?

• I'm hoping she uses it in the Ranch Flashback.

Pyreflie posted: »

Anyone think that Clementine will end up using an ax at all this season? Just thinking about how the cover has her protecting AJ holding an

• edited January 2019

Was just considering going humping for bump material a few days ago.
    Here you go, pal.

Hey,so you probably know the forums more than i do @DabigRG do you have a link to a thread where i can post some concept arts and shit ? I j

• Does anyone have a screenshot of Lily's "reaction" to Kenny's rape joke?

• Don't you mean hunting?...

Was just considering going humping for bump material a few days ago. Here you go, pal.

• Clementine and Minerva. 1v1. No weapons. Who wins?

• Probably Minnie.

Clementine and Minerva. 1v1. No weapons. Who wins?

• Why didn’t they have Ruby read the files of everyone we met? We could’ve learned more about them.

• I wondered that myself. Especially since she said she'd keep it to everyone they already know.
    Guess the writers realized how much runtime they had wasted by that point and decided to try getting a move on.

Why didn’t they have Ruby read the files of everyone we met? We could’ve learned more about them.

• I want to say Clem but Minerva is way bigger than her. I still think Clem could take her in a fair fight though.

Clementine and Minerva. 1v1. No weapons. Who wins?

• Think everyone was too bummed out after realising how many people they’d lost.

Why didn’t they have Ruby read the files of everyone we met? We could’ve learned more about them.

• So Rosie’s just chilling at the school while the kids blow up a ship?

• Do you think there is any chance of Javi and Eleanor shacking up after the events of ANF if Kate is dead?

• Ch'yeah. :lol:
    She was supposedly guiding Willy, from what I recall, though.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

So Rosie’s just chilling at the school while the kids blow up a ship?

• Do you think that somewhere in their post apocalyptic world threatened by zombies, someone is eating a philly cheese steak sandwich with fries??

• I bet if you had sizeable farmland with a community of hundreds of people to run it, it could be possible. The commonwealth has probably achieved this by now.

Do you think that somewhere in their post apocalyptic world threatened by zombies, someone is eating a philly cheese steak sandwich with fries??

• Say, whatever happened to Shoula?

• Dunno, but there’s a Twinkie factory in Natick.

Do you think that somewhere in their post apocalyptic world threatened by zombies, someone is eating a philly cheese steak sandwich with fries??

• Holy shit, what was that from again?

Rankles75 posted: »

Dunno, but there’s a Twinkie factory in Natick.

• Family Guy

Holy shit, what was that from again?

• Oh okay. I knew I recognized it.

Family Guy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.