The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• You guys think James and his bf did gay stuff?

• Can you talk to Aasim and Omar while in the cells?

• "What you do you think?," he says rhetorically.

Dex-Starr posted: »

You guys think James and his bf did gay stuff?

• You have a candlelit date with him in Clementine’s room

For players that saved him, what do you do with Louis before the party?

• Is there a problem with the remastered version? My Season Two ending did not correlate with ‘A New Frontier’s’ flashbacks.

• Oh yeah,there's a lot of issues with the remaster.

Is there a problem with the remastered version? My Season Two ending did not correlate with ‘A New Frontier’s’ flashbacks.

• Would you say the best way of resolving this issue is by creating my own backstory?

iFoRias posted: »

Oh yeah,there's a lot of issues with the remaster.

• Yes.

Would you say the best way of resolving this issue is by creating my own backstory?

• Thank you for letting me know. ?

Yes.

• edited January 2019

Okay, so, Clem takes one heck of a beating at the end of episode 2, she even falls off a balcony but she jumps right up and keeps fighting like she's fine. Why the heck was she struggling to stand and move while fighting Lily at the end of episode 3? I mean, she acted seriously injured and it didn't seem like she took any significant hits? Did I miss something?

• Well, the whisperers did participate In Child rape... So I don't see why that wouldn't be acceptable.

You guys think James and his bf did gay stuff?

• No she doesn't--she & Abel fall off the balcony after their choked struggle and their fight stops for a bit due to Abel breaking his leg and Lilith having a rifle right there at Clementeen's forehead.

Meanwhile, in Episode 3, she gets whacked in the back of the head by Minnie, determinately shoved again with Violet, get's pin and stabbed by Minnie ala Jane, and then takes off to save AJ. The actual climactic fight is much more even and strenuous.

Pyreflie posted: »

Okay, so, Clem takes one heck of a beating at the end of episode 2, she even falls off a balcony but she jumps right up and keeps fighting l

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

Do you think there will be cheese pizza in Ep.4?

• Oh my God. How could you do that to me? Pizza is like one of my favourite foods, especially from Domino’s.

• edited January 2019

Do you think that if Louis or Violet lose a finger and you also had the alone ending Clementine can joke about being twinsies in the next episode?

• ...Probably.

Melton23 posted: »

Do you think that if Louis or Violet lose a finger and you also had the alone ending Clementine can joke about being twinsies in the next episode?

• Or reindeer soup?

• This ain’t it chief

Or reindeer soup?

• What happens to Gina while Clementeen and Lilith are fighting?

• Who's Gina?

DabigRG posted: »

What happens to Gina while Clementeen and Lilith are fighting?

• The really tall chick who captured Tenn and James.

Who's Gina?

• I think James knocks her out.

What happens to Gina while Clementeen and Lilith are fighting?

• We can only hope. And if they do I'm going to have to make a new save file where I let them get their finger cut off.

• What color did you guys pick for the candles during the party?

• Green cos it’s my fav, and have now officially headcanoned that Clementine’s fav colour is now green rather than what I originally thought, being purple

What color did you guys pick for the candles during the party?

• How do you get Rosie to trust you?

• By petting her when Marlon asks you to

Joshua1991 posted: »

How do you get Rosie to trust you?

• Is Minnie a redneck/hill billy?

• I don't think so?
    She and Sophie just seemed like a pretty white girl in the pictures.

However, I suppose it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that she may be the same thing Marlon or Violet are.

Is Minnie a redneck/hill billy?

• She and Sophie just seemed like a pretty white girl in the pictures

Rednecks are white though.

I don't think so? She and Sophie just seemed like a pretty white girl in the pictures. However, I suppose it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that she may be the same thing Marlon or Violet are.

• Purple for my first playthrough, then Green for my second, probably go Red for my third and go eenie-meanie-miney-moe for my fourth.

What color did you guys pick for the candles during the party?

• Does she say her favorite color is green? I picked purple and she said her dad's favorite color was purple.

Green cos it’s my fav, and have now officially headcanoned that Clementine’s fav colour is now green rather than what I originally thought, being purple

• edited January 2019

I'm sure she said it back on season 1. I just can't remember when.

Edit: She said it to Katja at Hershel's farm. It is Purple.

Does she say her favorite color is green? I picked purple and she said her dad's favorite color was purple.

• Nah, I headcanoned it as green seeing as I thought it was purple at first but she said it was her dad’s and not hers.

Does she say her favorite color is green? I picked purple and she said her dad's favorite color was purple.

edited January 2019

Minerva’s Last name is “Rockingham”? Lily addressed her by that name like how drill sergeants address their cadets by last names.

• That was my initial thought too.
    However, it's actually part of a code system they use with state names--Rockingham is apparently the only one they use.

Minerva’s Last name is “Rockingham”? Lily addressed her by that name like how drill sergeants address their cadets by last names.

edited January 2019

Maybe she’s from Rockingham NC, Rockingham VA, or Rockingham NH. This would support my claim of her being a redneck?

That was my initial thought too. However, it's actually part of a code system they use with state names--Rockingham is apparently the only one they use.

• Why is the episode called Broken Toys?

• Cos it was a scrapped episode name for episode 1, as well as a misspell for broken fandom after anf

Why is the episode called Broken Toys?

• What the heck was the context of this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.