The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• I honestly didn't know that meant something else before now, so
    * Dismissive laugh *

Oh, you mean those From The Gallows choices that were leaked? Joan's fate, the supplies, etc, right?

Yeah, these.

If those, well, I can't tell what would and wouldn't happen to Kate and David, since there's no mention of them or anything that would help me speculate.

I wanna assume Kate being alive would either still be the reveal or they legit would've thrown her away because fuck original content.
    David, on the other hand...well, likely would've been followup on Thicker than Water.

Yeah, the entire game was supposed to be different(and possibly better). Sadly we won't know what exactly. :(

I mean, I meant for that episode specifically, but sure.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Keh. Don't keh me. There were no choices about David or Kate themselves on that list, from what I recall, but that's exactly m

• edited January 2019

So 2 things here:

1. Has anyone done the opposite of the first choice?
    2. Where does the second one come in?

1. only in a second playthrough
    2. Remember when Kate tells David that she and Javi are in love? You can either deny it, or completely admit it. Both lead to the same outcome either way.
    DabigRG posted: »

So 2 things here: 1. Has anyone done the opposite of the first choice? 2. Where does the second one come in?

1. I'm pretty sure this depends on the dialogue option you choose when Kate drops the bomb on David and he starts getting angry at Javi

So 2 things here: 1. Has anyone done the opposite of the first choice? 2. Where does the second one come in?

• Does anyone have a working collection of the various avatars this site used?

• I honestly didn't know that meant something else before now, so

• Dismissive laugh *

I wanna assume Kate being alive would either still be the reveal or they legit would've thrown her away because fuck original content.

It sucks that she is determinant. I had a feeling that she was designed to survive the season. What a wasted potential... The Kate Unknown ending opened the possibility for DLC, but nevermind.

David, on the other hand...well, likely would've been followup on Thicker than Water.

He was supposed to have been chasing after Joan/Clint, so... I guess he would have been doing that?

I mean, I meant for that episode specifically, but sure.

I know, I agreed and noted that the entire game was supposed to be different as well.

I honestly didn't know that meant something else before now, so * Dismissive laugh * Oh, you mean those From The Gallows choices th

• @VengefulKenny 2. I'm pretty sure this depends on the dialogue option you choose when Kate drops the bomb on David and he starts getting angry at Javi

Ah. Thanks.

Geez, this episode really had rushed pacing and nothing else to do.

* only in a second playthrough * Remember when Kate tells David that she and Javi are in love? You can either deny it, or completely admit it. Both lead to the same outcome either way.

• Geez, that's creepy.
    That neck, man.

It sucks that she is determinant.

Yeah, that's what happens when you get stuck being "anti-David" for what minimal focus you get in much of the story's body and in the eyes of compulsive line drawers.

I had a feeling that she was designed to survive the season.

Probably.

What a wasted potential... The Kate Unknown ending opened the possibility for DLC, but nevermind.

Yeah, seriously.

He was supposed to have been chasing after Joan/Clint, so... I guess he would have been doing that?

Exactly.
    Which still leaves the question of what would've happened to/with him between their respective choices.

I know, I agreed and noted that the entire game was supposed to be different as well.

Yeah.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I honestly didn't know that meant something else before now, so * Dismissive laugh * I wanna assume Kate being

• edited January 2019

Does anyone know what the requirements for the EP2 "Moving Fast (Teenage Romance)" and "Bonded (Platonic)" trophies/acheivements are?
    Are those Louis-related or can it be done with Violet? I chose to enter a relationship with the latter, but said to take it slow...

• I don't think it matters beyond what you ultimately do.

AChicken posted: »

Does anyone know what the requirements for the EP2 "Moving Fast (Teenage Romance)" and "Bonded (Platonic)" trophies/acheivements are? Are

• It does matter actually.

I don't think it matters beyond what you ultimately do.

• Of course it does--fill him in.

iFoRias posted: »

It does matter actually.

• edited January 2019

EDIT: Oh it does matter? Ok.

I don't think it matters beyond what you ultimately do.

• I am sure there is a trophy / achievement guide that may help. ?

EDIT: Oh it does matter? Ok.

• edited January 2019

That would be funny as heck, but I don't believe so.

Edit: Well, I may just have to find out for myself while I have all this free time.

Does anyone know what the requirements for the EP2 "Moving Fast (Teenage Romance)" and "Bonded (Platonic)" trophies/acheivements are? Are

• edited January 2019

Yeah... Just looked one up.

Each trophy can be unlocked with either character.
    Apparently the Platonic trophy is unlocked if you choose to go for a Platonic relationship. Easy.

However, the Romance trophy can only be unlocked if you choose to be more than friends and then go straight for the kiss. Welp, okay. Excuuuuse me for not wanting two teens to be instantly madly in love in an apocalypse. :tongue:

I am sure there is a trophy / achievement guide that may help. ?

• ...That's not much matter at all!

Yeah... Just looked one up. Each trophy can be unlocked with either character. Apparently the Platonic trophy is unlocked if you choose

• How long do you think the Stranger had been in Savannah before Lee caught a glimpse of him?

• Did Christa really care about clem? She seemed so mean to Clem tbh

• Yes.
    And when was she mean to her? No, know what, don't answer that.
    Cause it's dumb.

Leegendary posted: »

Did Christa really care about clem? She seemed so mean to Clem tbh

• edited January 2019

I think she did, but she also blamed her for Omid's death. I mean, dang, over a year after Omid died, just Crista and Clem surviving together and she's still crappy to her about it.

Leegendary posted: »

Did Christa really care about clem? She seemed so mean to Clem tbh

• What if there were WWI/WWII guns in TFS?

• That'd be kinda neat. And an actually clever callback to Season 2.

Dex-Starr posted: »

What if there were WWI/WWII guns in TFS?

• Has a playthrough with Louis saved gone up yet?

• How tall is Minerva?

• I think the better question is how tall is Lee?

But if I had to guess, probably about 5'10.

How tall is Minerva?

• But if I had to guess, probably about 5'10

When she hugged Violet, I was thinking "This bitch is fucking HUGE". She basically dwarfs everyone at Ericson's

I think the better question is how tall is Lee? But if I had to guess, probably about 5'10.

• Dude, I noticed it even before then, somehow. That just cemented it.

There's technically a reason for it, thematically speaking.

But if I had to guess, probably about 5'10 When she hugged Violet, I was thinking "This bitch is fucking HUGE". She basically dwarfs everyone at Ericson's

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

There's technically a reason for it

It being......?

Dude, I noticed it even before then, somehow. That just cemented it. There's technically a reason for it, thematically speaking.

• Her role. Also, look at her eyes.

There's technically a reason for it It being......?

• Her role

...as...Violet’s butch ex-girlfriend?

Also, look at her eyes

Yeahhhhhhh, you’re gonna have to spell this one out for me, bud

Her role. Also, look at her eyes.

• Gonna fucken spoiler this in case any of you weirdos are lurking around during spoiler season

It’s safe to say that choice where we get to tell AJ to shoot or leave Clementine will play out in the next episode. She’s gonna die, boyos. Anyone agree? Or is it Skybound/telltale trying to scare us?

• One word--Marlon.

Her role ...as...Violet’s butch ex-girlfriend? Also, look at her eyes Yeahhhhhhh, you’re gonna have to spell this one out for me, bud

• Yes

AJ shows heavy thoughts about how she may not be around at some point and is trying to prepare for if that happens. There was also a subtle hint of the same thought on EP2 when he gets angry at Clem for not getting dibs on Abel. "You won't always be able to tell me what to do.". And this moment with Dreamtime Lee, it's giving any confidence that she will make it to the end. They already did something predictable and made us completely hate Lilly/Minnie, what's to say they won't do it again?

Melton23 posted: »

Gonna fucken spoiler this in case any of you weirdos are lurking around during spoiler season (Spoiler)

• Sooooooooooooo you're implying that Minerva is...…...Marlon 2.0??

One word--Marlon.

• Half, anyway.
    But yeah, the steely eyes, the rebellious haircut, skitteshness that alternates with chilling rage. Finally put it together when the cell was opened.

Sooooooooooooo you're implying that Minerva is...…...Marlon 2.0??

• What Temperament(s) would you say each of the TFS characters are?

• For players that saved him, what do you do with Louis before the party?

• edited January 2019

So, here's an odd question: Ya'll want an Expy thread? Or even another comparison/foil one?

• He tells us why he was sent to ericsons

For players that saved him, what do you do with Louis before the party?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.