The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Yeah, I just thought it was a vaguely interesting notion.
    Not enough to actually watch the video, mind, but ya know.

Eh, probably not. He just got some kick out of reading the bible after the whole world fell apart. Burning the pages after he reads them.

• If Abel had been a priest it would certainly explain why he was kidnapping young boys. :o

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, I just thought it was a vaguely interesting notion. Not enough to actually watch the video, mind, but ya know.

• Oh my goodness... :confounded:

Onmens posted: »

If Abel had been a priest it would certainly explain why he was kidnapping young boys.

• edited February 2019

So, about that drawing toy you can pick up.
    Clem can make three drawings from memory with it. The third one is obviously a Kenny reference, but what are the other two supposed to be? I couldn't really tell.
    The first one, I dunno, maybe Christa?

Any ideas?

• I heard someone say it was Lee but I'm not sure. The other one is Disco Broccoli.

So, about that drawing toy you can pick up. Clem can make three drawings from memory with it. The third one is obviously a Kenny reference,

• edited February 2019

Thanks!
    I´m not too sure about it being Lee either. I think I´ll just take a screenshot on my next playthrough and run it through google image search. Then we`ll know for sure! :)

I heard someone say it was Lee but I'm not sure. The other one is Disco Broccoli.

• I'm pretty positive the first is AJ and the second is disco broccoli.

So, about that drawing toy you can pick up. Clem can make three drawings from memory with it. The third one is obviously a Kenny reference,

• It could be AJ. But would they really call it drawing from memory if he's right there in the room with her and she just looked at him a second ago? That's cheating! :)

Pyreflie posted: »

I'm pretty positive the first is AJ and the second is disco broccoli.

• Haha, well, she's not looking directly at him right?

It could be AJ. But would they really call it drawing from memory if he's right there in the room with her and she just looked at him a second ago? That's cheating!

• What happens if you stay silent on the final choice?

• edited February 2019

James becomes a cock-block and stops AJ from unloading his clip into her. And he get's fucking stabbed for his efforts.

What happens if you stay silent on the final choice?

• Well that's surprising.

James becomes a cock-block and stops AJ from unloading his clip into her. And he get's fucking stabbed for his efforts.

• His character was poorly written and madre de dios, his voice!! I am glad that Lily was useful for once this season.

• He was pretty well written in Ep.2 but it didn't follow through with Ep.3.They tried to tie up all his shit too quickly. None of us fucking care because of it.

His character was poorly written and madre de dios, his voice!! I am glad that Lily was useful for once this season.

• Adios bitchacho.

He was pretty well written in Ep.2 but it didn't follow through with Ep.3.They tried to tie up all his shit too quickly. None of us fucking care because of it.

• Now who's guna have normal legs after that explosion? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• edited February 2019

Probably not Lilly :joy: Or that guy I shot in the knee

Now who's guna have normal legs after that explosion? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Was this walker used in Michonne?

• Not that I can recall.

Was this walker used in Michonne?

• Is there concept art of Wellington as it would have appeared in ANF?

• What are some neat puns, phrases, or even obscure in-jokes can you can come up with to represent wasted potential, missed opportunities, or just general what if ideas?

• DabigRG posted: »

What are some neat puns, phrases, or even obscure in-jokes can you can come up with to represent wasted potential, missed opportunities, or just general what if ideas?

• Hm...that was an interesting thread, but there's little to nothing of what I'm looking for there.
    Appreciate the link, though.

I mad a thread about this back in October. Here is the link... https://telltale.com/community/discussion/122531/do-you-have-any-funny-jok

• How long ago was it that Sophie and Minerva were actually given up to Abel?

• Long ago.

How long ago was it that Sophie and Minerva were actually given up to Abel?

• How long has Kent Mudle been at Telltale?

• edited February 2019

Who saved Clementine and AJ from the car crash? I'm pretty sure it was Marlon but who else was there?

• I was originally of the mindset of it being Tenn, but it might've been Willy instead.

Who saved Clementine and AJ from the car crash? I'm pretty sure it was Marlon but who else was there?

• I'd be surprised if it was Tenn or Willy, I don't think either of them could carry AJ all the way back to the school.

I was originally of the mindset of it being Tenn, but it might've been Willy instead.

• AJ? :lol:

I'd be surprised if it was Tenn or Willy, I don't think either of them could carry AJ all the way back to the school.

• Why is that funny? I assume that Marlon, the biggest guy at the school would carry Clem.

AJ?

• I mean, that's what you'd assume. In practice however...

Why is that funny? I assume that Marlon, the biggest guy at the school would carry Clem.

• Yes, Marlon pulls AJ out of the car, but that doesn't mean he carries him all the way to the school. I'm assuming he hands him off and then gets Clem out

I mean, that's what you'd assume. In practice however...

• That's fine.
    I just thought it was funnier and yet sweet to think Tenn personally carried Clementeen all the way of his room so he can nurse her back to health.

Yes, Marlon pulls AJ out of the car, but that doesn't mean he carries him all the way to the school. I'm assuming he hands him off and then gets Clem out

• Clementine's hat, anyone know how they decided on the 'D' or if they were just trying to make it look like a legit baseball logo that doesn't really exist?

• Probably the latter, though I recall hearing it may have to do with the Diamondbacks?

Clementine's hat, anyone know how they decided on the 'D' or if they were just trying to make it look like a legit baseball logo that doesn't really exist?

• About a year

How long ago was it that Sophie and Minerva were actually given up to Abel?

• Ah shit, we into ANF timeline territory.

About a year

• Not really, ANF took place like another 2 or 3 years before that

Ah shit, we into ANF timeline territory.

• I mean in terms of the immediate backstory.

Not really, ANF took place like another 2 or 3 years before that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.