The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Oooh, okay. That sounds right-ish now that you said, but I honestly didn't retain it.
    Okay.

Pyreflie posted: »

She tells Clementine that everyone has left her (parents, grandmother, teachers, Minerva) but Clementine is the only one who came back (after they kicked her out) and that meant a lot to her.

• No, Taylor Momsen is. ?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Is Clementine going to Hell?

• ...Who?

No, Taylor Momsen is. ?

• Do your research, people!!

DabigRG posted: »

...Who?

• What happens if you don't charge Abel after AJ gets through with him?

• I think you die

What happens if you don't charge Abel after AJ gets through with him?

• The game automatically charges him anyways. I've tried not charging him since I want to be as far as possible from that ugly prick.

What happens if you don't charge Abel after AJ gets through with him?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

What if clementine had no eyes?

• Is Violet/Lilith supposed to look like the other?

• edited March 2019

Hey, Lee trained under someone who used a Cane. It could be possible ?

Dex-Starr posted: »

What if clementine had no eyes?

• Say what?

Hey, Lee trained under someone who used a Cane. It could be possible ?

• Wasn't there mention of there being other kids that went missing in Done Running?

• I don't remember that, but you can see some of their names on the walls in the main hall. Had some screenshots of it on my pc.

Wasn't there mention of there being other kids that went missing in Done Running?

• I'll post my first time theory related to that at some point, but that was a thing people talked about back then.

I don't remember that, but you can see some of their names on the walls in the main hall. Had some screenshots of it on my pc.

• Why did Sophie and Minerva end up at the school?

• Does anyone have a transcript of what Marlon and Brody are saying in the cellar?

• What does it say about Season 2's writing that the characters with less to do with the intended principal plot were generally the ones who got more time and effort?

• Which of the Four Temperaments and/or their Blends are the TFS characters?

• Did Lilith have a different VA in Take Us Back?

• Okay, I need to know. How do you get James to be on your side in the last episode in the caves. He always says that I am on my own now and leaves. There are playthroughs where he helps us and buys us some time to escape. He changes his mind and draws two blades.

• How exactly did Violet get caught if you didn't trust AJ?

• AJ doesn't shoot Tenn so Violet ends up having to throw him across the bridge and then walkers eat her

How exactly did Violet get caught if you didn't trust AJ?

• Should've saw a literal answer coming.
    Well that's the thing--I actually saw a playthrough beforehand.
    So when I asked that, it was more in the sense of how did that happen since it didn't really look like they were right on her initially.

AJ doesn't shoot Tenn so Violet ends up having to throw him across the bridge and then walkers eat her

• Probably if you are nice to him about his walker ideologies. I am just guessing, sorry.

FetchWalker posted: »

Okay, I need to know. How do you get James to be on your side in the last episode in the caves. He always says that I am on my own now and l

• edited March 2019

I was, I told him in the previous episode that I agree with him that there might be more to the walkers. I also distracted the walker, didn't kill any walkers, i don't know why he doesn't want to help me. He helped swingpoynt. Maybe I wasn't convincing enough when talking to AJ, or maybe if you promise him that you will not let AJ become a murderer..idk

Probably if you are nice to him about his walker ideologies. I am just guessing, sorry.

• I have no idea. Maybe watch a walkthrough?

I was, I told him in the previous episode that I agree with him that there might be more to the walkers. I also distracted the walker, didn'

• Well, by watching walkthroughs I descovered that James can act differently.

I have no idea. Maybe watch a walkthrough?

• edited March 2019

Maybe the last part you just said?

I was, I told him in the previous episode that I agree with him that there might be more to the walkers. I also distracted the walker, didn'

• edited March 2019

He helped me in my playthrough. I assumed it was because I told him that he can’t force others to be like him, and that AJ was wrong for liking what he did

Okay, I need to know. How do you get James to be on your side in the last episode in the caves. He always says that I am on my own now and l

• edited March 2019

I saw playthroughs which did like you did and they too got James angry and he left. I now believe that it depends on whether Clementine agrees with James that there is more to walkers or she disagrees and tells him that they are monsters and nothing else. If you tell him that you don't believe in his phylosophy, he changes his attitude and in the end he chooses to start killing them. If you agree with him, he will continue to believe that monsters are still human and he won't change his mind. At least that is what I think after watching a lot of playthroughs.

Melton23 posted: »

He helped me in my playthrough. I assumed it was because I told him that he can’t force others to be like him, and that AJ was wrong for liking what he did

• If you stay silent during Ruby's first appearance, she says "Ain't you got nothin to say for yourself? Fff, now I see where you learned it from. Maybe you'll have something to say when it's your arm gettin bit." Is this a hint of the situation being tweaked?

• I said that I believed in him and he still defended me ?

I saw playthroughs which did like you did and they too got James angry and he left. I now believe that it depends on whether Clementine agre

• hm, well that is interesting. Then I have no idea what causes this. I accepted the apple, distracted the walker, didn't kill the herd of walkers, agreed with him that there is more to walkers, promised him that I won't let AJ become a murderer. I don't remember any more major choices with James.

Melton23 posted: »

I said that I believed in him and he still defended me ?

• I also chose all of those so idk

hm, well that is interesting. Then I have no idea what causes this. I accepted the apple, distracted the walker, didn't kill the herd of wal

• Not a real question for now, but anyone interested in doing their own rework of the episode?

• How close do you think Mitch and Willy were? Did they have any significant influence on each other? What types of things might they have gotten up to?

• Actually the only thing that determines if James helps you is the final dialogue option you have with him (you have to choose "You can't force it on people")

I saw playthroughs which did like you did and they too got James angry and he left. I now believe that it depends on whether Clementine agre

• Do the other character pairs in the first Schoolyard hub have extra lines or conversations like Louis & Omar?

• Yo, @cutupuss- / @cutupuss , where did this come from?

• Can model molds of characters count as Concept Art?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.