The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Is there anyone in TWD who’s desperate enough for food that they’d be willing to eat a Filet-O-Fish???

• Most definitely.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Is there anyone in TWD who’s desperate enough for food that they’d be willing to eat a Filet-O-Fish???

• HEY! Filet-o-fish is my favorite fucking sandwich! ?

Is there anyone in TWD who’s desperate enough for food that they’d be willing to eat a Filet-O-Fish???

• See, I knew something was wrong with you from the start, I just didn’t know what it was. Now I know?

HEY! Filet-o-fish is my favorite fucking sandwich! ?

• Oh you just said the wrong words, bub. Where the hell do we meet so we can settle this like real sandwich-eating connoisseurs. ?

See, I knew something was wrong with you from the start, I just didn’t know what it was. Now I know?

• When Ava rendevous with Javier and Gabe in the armory, she says they need to talk to "those people" about doing the right thing by Richmond. Were there supposed to be more people living in the apartment that they would've gotten help from at one point?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

We meet at the worlds largest McDonalds restaurant in Orlando.

Be there or be ⬛️

Oh you just said the wrong words, bub. Where the hell do we meet so we can settle this like real sandwich-eating connoisseurs. ?

• Ehhhhhh, probably not. She was likely just referring to Eleanor, Tripp, Kate and Conrad. I could be super wrong but that’s just my guess??‍♂️

DabigRG posted: »

When Ava rendevous with Javier and Gabe in the armory, she says they need to talk to "those people" about doing the right thing by Richmond.

• That would've been my thought as well--if she hadn't also said Eleanor's apartment in the same sentence.
    Might've been weird sentence structure.

Ehhhhhh, probably not. She was likely just referring to Eleanor, Tripp, Kate and Conrad. I could be super wrong but that’s just my guess??‍♂️

• Where tf did that zombie couple get a grenade from? You just don’t find those lying around. That’s a military-grade explosive that you’d most likely find at a military base.

• What is wrong with them? I love them.

• ...You too?! My god, I gotta get out of here lol

What is wrong with them? I love them.

• Haa!

...You too?! My god, I gotta get out of here lol

• Was Carlos also supposed to be wearing a strap on his back?

• carlos carries that mfing THING on him

Was Carlos also supposed to be wearing a strap on his back?

• What good would it currently be to Clementine if she was a millionaire?

• I don't understand your meaning of currently. Do you mean if the apocalypse was never a thing, but her parents are still gone? ...That's something to think about.

What good would it currently be to Clementine if she was a millionaire?

• :confused: ...So is that a yes or...?

Poogers555 posted: »

carlos carries that mfing THING on him

• Currently as in Clementine from the start of S4 up the boat explosion.

I don't understand your meaning of currently. Do you mean if the apocalypse was never a thing, but her parents are still gone? ...That's something to think about.

• edited March 2019

Well, in that case
    She would probably use it to play an actual game of poker with Louis, and then lose it all to him.

Currently as in Clementine from the start of S4 up the boat explosion.

edited March 2019

@Zombiekiller3121
    $0
    $0
    -$999,999,999
    "You have insufficient funds. You can add TWD dollars to your in-game account."

• DaMnIT LoUiS!

@Zombiekiller3121 $0 $0 -$999,999,999 "You have insufficient funds. You can add TWD dollars to your in-game account."

• Do people who smoke weed experience withdrawal? How often would they have to to do so or avoid it?

edited March 2019

Do people who smoke weed experience withdrawal? How often would they have to to do so or avoid it?

I’ve smoked weed more times than I’ve blinked(an exaggeration, but I’ve done it more than I can keep track of). Personally, I’ve never experienced withdrawals from not doing it for a while.
    Last time I smoked weed wzs on the 25th and 26th of Feb last year. People can become addicted to it but not so much that they become fiends. The addiction to weed is similar to having an addiction to surgary foods. Are you high right now or do you plan on trying it and want to know about it??

Do people who smoke weed experience withdrawal? How often would they have to to do so or avoid it?

• No, I was thinking about incorporating it into something.
    Thanks!

Do people who smoke weed experience withdrawal? How often would they have to to do so or avoid it? I’ve smoked weed more times tha

• Do you think Michonne would be able to hold her own against Katana, Lady Shiva, and Deathstroke in a sword fight?

• Nope, she would probably die. She wasn't properly trained with the thing, she just picked it up form some dweeb who lived next to her.

Do you think Michonne would be able to hold her own against Katana, Lady Shiva, and Deathstroke in a sword fight?

• What Caba said.

@Zombiekiller3121 she just picked it up form some dweeb who lived next to her.

Wait, I thought she was taught by Ezekiel?

Do you think Michonne would be able to hold her own against Katana, Lady Shiva, and Deathstroke in a sword fight?

• What Caba said.

uhhhhhhh.....huh?

What Caba said. @Zombiekiller3121 she just picked it up form some dweeb who lived next to her. Wait, I thought she was taught by Ezekiel?

• He was a Zookeeper. Do you think he knows anything about sword fighting?

What Caba said. @Zombiekiller3121 she just picked it up form some dweeb who lived next to her. Wait, I thought she was taught by Ezekiel?

• Michonne's a lawyer.

He was a Zookeeper. Do you think he knows anything about sword fighting?

• She also said that she studied fencing in college in the comics.

Nope, she would probably die. She wasn't properly trained with the thing, she just picked it up form some dweeb who lived next to her.

• Is Clementine going to Hell?

• ...Maybe.

Is Clementine going to Hell?

• Was Brenda St. John supposed to have a different model originally?

• What if Alita taught Clementine the ways of Panzer Kunst? ???

• When did Violet allude to having a fear of abandonment?

• Through her backstory she told at the party. There was some subtle hints of it too during the stargazing scene ep.2 but you couldn't have connected the dots at the time.

When did Violet allude to having a fear of abandonment?

• Is that so? Hm.

There was some subtle hints of it too during the stargazing scene ep.2

Not gonna lie, I think I've only seen that once or maybe even twice as a separate video.

Through her backstory she told at the party. There was some subtle hints of it too during the stargazing scene ep.2 but you couldn't have connected the dots at the time.

• She tells Clementine that everyone has left her (parents, grandmother, teachers, Minerva) but Clementine is the only one who came back (after they kicked her out) and that meant a lot to her.

Is that so? Hm. There was some subtle hints of it too during the stargazing scene ep.2 Not gonna lie, I think I've only seen that once or maybe even twice as a separate video.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.