The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• I don’t think so

DabigRG posted: »

Can model molds of characters count as Concept Art?

• Really?
    Okay, how bout Scrapped Materials?

Melton23 posted: »

I don’t think so

• I assume scrapped materials would fall under the cut content category, whereas concept art would revolve around things such as drawings and paintings of characters as well as the world in regards to what they hope the final product would look like

Really? Okay, how bout Scrapped Materials?

• So, concept art then? Okay, gotcha.

I assume scrapped materials would fall under the cut content category, whereas concept art would revolve around things such as drawings and paintings of characters as well as the world in regards to what they hope the final product would look like

• Willy cried for him and was saying how he was so nice to him, so I guess they are supposed to be close. I hate the 'tell and not show' thing.

How close do you think Mitch and Willy were? Did they have any significant influence on each other? What types of things might they have gotten up to?

• Oh hey, Frumpy. :smile:
    But yeah, that's sort of the reason I'm asking.
    All I know is that he liked hanging around him despite what the others thought of him and presumably learned how to make bombs from him.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Willy cried for him and was saying how he was so nice to him, so I guess they are supposed to be close. I hate the 'tell and not show' thing.

• So apparently Aasim is a mechanic? When is this mentioned?

• Yo, @Ghetsis, a good while ago, you had this to say:

everyone other than those two seems like boring, undeveloped, yet quirky AI (knife dude, cook dude, Abel's son, philosophical dude, writer dude),

Which one was which for the last two? :lol:

• Does anyone know when Clem says: everyone dies... It's not really up to us anymore in Ep 1. I need that line for a fan trailer but can't find it anywhere. It was in the trailer for episode 1.

• Abel's son is Willy, philosophical dude is James, and writer dude is Aasim. Although his 'writing' is never really explored.

Yo, @Ghetsis, a good while ago, you had this to say: everyone other than those two seems like boring, undeveloped, yet quirky AI (knife dude, cook dude, Abel's son, philosophical dude, writer dude), Which one was which for the last two?

• somewhere here

Does anyone know when Clem says: everyone dies... It's not really up to us anymore in Ep 1. I need that line for a fan trailer but can't find it anywhere. It was in the trailer for episode 1.

• Yea I know :D I meant when did she say it in the actual game?

Ghetsis posted: »

somewhere here

• James, that's who I wasn't thinking of!
    Thanks!

Abel's son is Willy, philosophical dude is James, and writer dude is Aasim. Although his 'writing' is never really explored.

• oh crap sorry. It's in the Marlon scene 'morning after' at his office, right? One of the dialogue options. Sry if this doesn't help either.

Yea I know I meant when did she say it in the actual game?

• Ah okay. Yea that does help. Trailer made it seem the line was said to Violet so I searched the whole Violet and Brody segment like a dumbass :D Thanks for the help tho.

oh crap sorry. It's in the Marlon scene 'morning after' at his office, right? One of the dialogue options. Sry if this doesn't help either.

• Wasn't it at the very beginning of the game,when you get the choice to kill the walker couple or have AJ go in and then you open the door and AJ goes like "there's no one here,there's no one anywhere" and it's one of the dialogue options ? I could be wrong but i think that's it.

Yea I know I meant when did she say it in the actual game?

• Can someone link me the image of Carver with bugged out eyes?

• Bugged out eyes?

Can someone link me the image of Carver with bugged out eyes?

• Yeah

Bugged out eyes?

• Yes it was there. Thank you!

oh crap sorry. It's in the Marlon scene 'morning after' at his office, right? One of the dialogue options. Sry if this doesn't help either.

• Like a screenshot or an edit?

Yeah

• edited April 2019

It's definitely a photoshop/edit. I think someone has been using it as their avatar

Like a screenshot or an edit?

• I’d like to know why some people think that Clementine’s fakeout was stupid and she either should have died there and then or the scene shouldn’t have taken place at all, whereas when Rick Grimes from the show had a fakeout death that episode was suddenly regarded as the greatest episode the show had ever done. I’m honestly curious why people can be mad at one fakeout but couldn’t be happier over another.

• What'll happen if you don't shoot the walker grabbing Violet?

• Is that in the first episode? I don't remember her getting grabbed.

What'll happen if you don't shoot the walker grabbing Violet?

• Think it’s the first time you see her in Episode 4?

Is that in the first episode? I don't remember her getting grabbed.

• I honestly forgot I asked this.
    Let's see

Unaffiliated
    Clementeen Leukine
    Alvin Rebecca Carver Jr. Sanguine/Choleric
    James Melancholic
    Prof. Lee Everett Phlegmatic/Sanguine

Ericson Boarding School for Trouble Youth
    Marlon Melancholic/Sanguine
    Brody Sanguine/Melancholic
    Louis Sanguine/Melancholic
    Violet Melancholic or Choleric/Phlegmatic
    Rosie Leukine
    Tennessee Phlegmatic with hints of Melancholic
    Omar Phlegmatic/Melancholic
    Aasim Melancholic with hints of Choleric
    Mitch Choleric
    Ruby Phlegmatic/Choleric or Melancholic
    Willy Sanguine with hints of Melancholic
    Sophie Sanguine?
    Minerva Sanguine

The Delta
    Abel Phlegmatic/Choleric
    Lilith Melancholic trying to be Phlegmatic or/then Phlegmatic/Choleric
    Dorian Melancholic/Choleric
    Sullene Choleric
    Yonatan Phlegmatic
    Gina Phlegmatic
    Minnie Melancholic
    Gad Choleric
    Michael Phlegmatic
    Armando Phlegmatic

McCaroll Ranch
    Helen Melancholic/Phlegmatic
    Rodney Choleric
    Lloyd Melancholic?
    Eddie Phlegmatic/Choleric

Which of the Four Temperaments and/or their Blends are the TFS characters?

• Oh. Down the route I haven't explored yet. I can go figure that out after I get past episode 3 on an alternate play through.

Rankles75 posted: »

Think it’s the first time you see her in Episode 4?

• This would be great if I knew what any of this mean't ?

I honestly forgot I asked this. Let's see Unaffiliated Clementeen Leukine Alvin Rebecca Carver Jr. Sanguine/Choleric James Melanchol

• What @Rankles75 said.

Is that in the first episode? I don't remember her getting grabbed.

• edited April 2019

It's the Four(or Five) Temperant Ensemble according to the old Humor/BodilyFluid=Behavior theory.

This would be great if I knew what any of this mean't ?

• I found it out. She will kick the walker off herself. It doesn't matter if she is blind or not.

What @Rankles75 said.

• Okay, I thought so. Thanks!

I found it out. She will kick the walker off herself. It doesn't matter if she is blind or not.

• If everyone is infected with the virus, then how come human bites don’t make people turn? ?

• Hale yes! :D

If everyone is infected with the virus, then how come human bites don’t make people turn? ?

• Because a person has to die before the infection can take over and reanimate the corpse. The bite would work more a like a toxin riding through the bloodstream, causing bodily organs to fail and kill the host to meet these conditions. If this were more realistic, the infection should be able to release toxins into the body to kill when its first contracted from the air instead of needing an outside force to do the job. But that would be a quick Walking Dead series wouldn't it? It's pretty much my only theory as to why Clementine survived the bite the way she did since any blood contaminated with the toxin could've left her body from the wound.

If everyone is infected with the virus, then how come human bites don’t make people turn? ?

• Or you just headbang to Halestorm like me! ? xo

Because a person has to die before the infection can take over and reanimate the corpse. The bite would work more a like a toxin riding thro

• I guess my thinking is that every disease that is catchable by people can be passed on easy peasy, and seeing as everyone has the disease and it is catchable, it’s a little confusing as to how people can’t pass it on and actually need to be dead for it to happen.

Because a person has to die before the infection can take over and reanimate the corpse. The bite would work more a like a toxin riding thro

• edited April 2019

Delete

I guess my thinking is that every disease that is catchable by people can be passed on easy peasy, and seeing as everyone has the disease an

• Of Optimist, Cynicism, Realism, Apathy, or even being Conflicted, what would you say is the philosophical outlook of each TFS character?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.