The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• I think his head is not completely destroyed. But it's still cracked. I can't be sure.

DabigRG posted: »

Does taking swings at Badger, but not completely squishing him have any effect of his corpse?

• It was just a side thought, and a horribly worded one at that. It's good to see you still kicking around the forums through all this mess.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Why Lilly tho? They are asking about the teens.

• I know that's so in the scene itself,but I should've clarified at David's hearing.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I think his head is not completely destroyed. But it's still cracked. I can't be sure.

• So someone told me that you can still find the cat skull if you don't go with Violet to fish. Where is it at if it isn't on the fireplace?

• edited October 2018

It's somewhere in the bushes near where Aasim is hunting.
    You can pick it up before you choose to hang out with either Louis, or Aasim.

So someone told me that you can still find the cat skull if you don't go with Violet to fish. Where is it at if it isn't on the fireplace?

• Huh, that doesn't seem to make any sense realistically, since I'm sure abel was the only one that could've put the cat skull there and Abel wasn't there before the kids went hunting. But alright, I'll search the bushes

Onmens posted: »

It's somewhere in the bushes near where Aasim is hunting. You can pick it up before you choose to hang out with either Louis, or Aasim.

• I don't think Abel had anything to do with the cat skull. Telltale just put it in two places so everybody would be able to get the collectible.
    The easiest explanation would be that they're two different skulls.

Huh, that doesn't seem to make any sense realistically, since I'm sure abel was the only one that could've put the cat skull there and Abel wasn't there before the kids went hunting. But alright, I'll search the bushes

• If Clem says “I searched for a long time..” for AJ when he was supposed to be just a few miles away, is it more appropriate to assume she didn’t even find him at the ranch? Because for all purposes, if he was, she should have found him almost immediately.

• I am really happy to see you, too! :)
    (Sorry for the late reply)

It was just a side thought, and a horribly worded one at that. It's good to see you still kicking around the forums through all this mess.

• How do you think Kenny's team up with Brie went?

• edited October 2018

Does anyone else think Clementine gets...too overhyped?

• Probably really well. Kenny was likely all business and got them in and out with the gasoline. If I recall correctly they were the first group who accomplished their task.

How do you think Kenny's team up with Brie went?

• Well, obviously.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Does anyone else think Clementine gets...too overhyped?

• edited October 2018

If you choose to shove Abel into the walkers in Episode 1, Clementine comments to AJ in Episode 2 that you can survive if you cut off the bitten limb quickly enough. Where/when did she find this out?

• Reggie.

Rankles75 posted: »

If you choose to shove Abel into the walkers in Episode 1, Clementine comments to AJ in Episode 2 that you can survive if you cut off the bitten limb quickly enough. Where/when did she find this out?

• Oh yeah, of course. Forgot poor old Reggie... :D

Reggie.

• So here's something I never fully considered: Did ANF!Clementine know about the raids?

• Totally random question: Is there a way to recommend a thread be closed?

• Yeah, you gotta DM a mod, kiss their balls a little bit and then ask them to do stuff for you. Believe me, it works.

Totally random question: Is there a way to recommend a thread be closed?

• Um...and what if they're female?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Yeah, you gotta DM a mod, kiss their balls a little bit and then ask them to do stuff for you. Believe me, it works.

• OOOF

Yeah, you gotta DM a mod, kiss their balls a little bit and then ask them to do stuff for you. Believe me, it works.

• Talk about how important they are?

Um...and what if they're female?

• edited October 2018

What was Alvin meant to say here?

• Something about the warm welcome back?

What was Alvin meant to say here?

• Hm...perhaps.

It's funny because he has so few lines during almost the entire beginning of the episode.

Something about the warm welcome back?

• Similar to Kate in Thicker than Water, was Omar in the hub when everyone was getting ready for when the Deltas show up?

• Nope,i'm pretty sure he's not in the Hub.

He's only there to get shot at the end of the episode.

Poor Omar.

Similar to Kate in Thicker than Water, was Omar in the hub when everyone was getting ready for when the Deltas show up?

• Did no one hear Alvin and Rebecca getting it on? Assuming they met at the cabin and fucked there..

• Dude, wtf?

Anyway, they were clearly together looong before Howes.

Did no one hear Alvin and Rebecca getting it on? Assuming they met at the cabin and fucked there..

• Ur acc is gone, fam ?

• What is the expected wait time before a bite is unable to be treated?

• Guessing about 5-10 minutes

What is the expected wait time before a bite is unable to be treated?

• Totally randumb but what kind of music do you think Javi and David liked respectively?

• edited October 2018

David was probably the guy that put this on every time he was alone, and plays soldier with himself...

Javi probably listened to this every time he got the chance...

Totally randumb but what kind of music do you think Javi and David liked respectively?

• For mods, may I ask--When a person is banned until a certain date, is the lifting something to site is capable of doing or is it solely on when you see the time is up?

• edited October 2018

I just thought of a theory that may not make much sense but what if Sophie and Minerva sacrificed themselves by joining the Delta in order to save the Boarding School? From what we heard from Violet in Episode 1, Marlon was pretty close with the twins and cared for them, I can't imagine him just willingly giving up the twins just like that, he would have been very conflicted as to who he could give to The Delta. But what if Brody or Marlon told the twins about it and they offered to be the sacrifices to protect the school?
    Like Brody says Marlon let them take the twins, what if she was referring to when the exchange was being made that Marlon didn't intervene or prevent the twins from going with Lilly and Abel, even though the twins could have told Marlon that they would be the sacrifices to protect Marlon and The Boarding School

It may be a silly theory but I don't know I think it is possible

• That did cross my mind, given Lily's passing along what "Minnie" told her.
    I'd also explain why Brody was able to keep quiet as long as she did.

I just thought of a theory that may not make much sense but what if Sophie and Minerva sacrificed themselves by joining the Delta in order t

• Well, my only question is why didn't Marlon tell us that they went willingly? It would've saved so much hassle if he told us that detail. I'm sure the others would've understood if that were the case, and at least Marlon wouldn't be DEAD.

I just thought of a theory that may not make much sense but what if Sophie and Minerva sacrificed themselves by joining the Delta in order t

• He didn't want anyone else to know to begin with and so I guess the fact that he let it happen and was too scared to try to do anything about it really is the heart of it.
    That plus by the time he relented...you know.

Well, my only question is why didn't Marlon tell us that they went willingly? It would've saved so much hassle if he told us that detail. I'm sure the others would've understood if that were the case, and at least Marlon wouldn't be DEAD.

• Spider-Louis?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.