The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• edited May 2017

Yeah that's what I meant with Ava, sorry I didn't write it very clearly aha. I'm not sure whether they are or not lol, you're welcome for the help xD
    I've fixed it now.

During the flashback where Clementine sneaks into the camp to steal medicine, David is telling the group a story about how Ava won a wrestli

• edited May 2017

Yeah I agree with you Melton :{)

Melton23 posted: »

So Inwas right the New? I mean it was pretty obvious but you agree with me?

• There was an option for Clem to shoot Mike instead of handing him the gun before she gets shot just after the game came out on PS3, but telltale updated it and removed the shoot Mike option

Sophiee994 posted: »

Does Mike or Arvo get killed or injured because, correct me if I'm wrong (I'm probably wrong because I can hardly remember), I thought that there was an option to shoot at them when you find them escaping with supplies.

• That comment up there kinda messed up and I kinda have no idea what I was trying to say when I posted it :p

Yeah I agree with you Melton :{)

• edited May 2017

Can a zombie "fake die"? Example, A shoots zombie with an arrow. Zombie falls on the ground and stops moving completely. A proceeds to take the arrow from the zombie's skull and the zombie suddenly moves and bites A's hand. Is this possible?

• edited May 2017

Carlos attitude still makes sense if he loses her before the outbreak.

I said that because of certain lines from Carlos and Sarah, but what makes you say that?

I think Carlos hated Carver for the way he treated people, which is ironic since he supported locking Clem in a shed.

That was likely intentional, given that he was almost certainly meant to be a Good Counterpart to Carver early on.

Louche posted: »

I don't think so. I get the impression she hasn't been in the picture for a long time, hence she was never even mentioned. Carlos attitude s

• If it didn't overtly damage the brain, then perhaps.

ravve posted: »

Can a zombie "fake die"? Example, A shoots zombie with an arrow. Zombie falls on the ground and stops moving completely. A proceeds to take the arrow from the zombie's skull and the zombie suddenly moves and bites A's hand. Is this possible?

• Who is/are the smartest character(s) ?

• Lee is smart, clem is smart-ish, javi is kinda smart but also dumb at the same time so he is tied with clem, dr Lingard is smart but makes dumb decisions, Sarah strikes me as the smart kind and Christa is quite smart, along with chuck.

DabigRG posted: »

Who is/are the smartest character(s) ?

• Based on their previous professions and overall knowledge, I'd say Lee, Chuck, Katjaa, Lingard, and Clint.

In terms of knowing how to survive in the apocalypse, I'd say Clem, Molly, Jane, and Jesus.

• When Tripp gets mad at Javi for killing Conrad, he blames Javi for "getting me and my friends on Joan's shitlist."

1. Who are his friends? Isn't Eleanor his only friend there if you killed Conrad?
    2. Why does he blame Javi for getting him on Joan's shitlist even though he seemed to be voluntarily helping Javi take Joan out?
  • Who are his friends? Isn't Eleanor his only friend there if you killed Conrad?

That's a very good point. But he might've been referring to the fact that Javer allowing Mariana and Gabe to eat some pudding and punching out Lonnie is what got them involved in the first place.

Why does he blame Javi for getting him on Joan's shitlist even though he seemed to be voluntarily helping Javi take Joan out?

Because his character has shaky to non-existent direction.

Naw, but serious, same as above. I'd like to say that a better written Tripp would've joined up with the excuse having nothing to do.

BC_Guy posted: »

When Tripp gets mad at Javi for killing Conrad, he blames Javi for "getting me and my friends on Joan's shitlist." * Who are his friend

• Oh right, thanks!

Backdraft posted: »

There was an option for Clem to shoot Mike instead of handing him the gun before she gets shot just after the game came out on PS3, but telltale updated it and removed the shoot Mike option

• Yes.

[KENNY]
    That day outside Howe’s...
    [KENNY]
    You helped us both. Gave us a little extra time together.
    [KENNY]
    I never thanked you for that.

In the episode 4 flashback does Kenny have any alternate dialogue if you killed the walker instead of cutting Sarita's arm?

• edited May 2017

Me neither tbh, I just agreed with you anyway haha :P

Melton23 posted: »

That comment up there kinda messed up and I kinda have no idea what I was trying to say when I posted it

• I think I was trying to say that I was right about clem's race... :/ idek what that first sentence is XD

Me neither tbh, I just agreed with you anyway haha :P

• Thinking over it myself, I'd probably say Lee, Doug, Lilly, Christa, and Pete/Walter are in the top five.

Ed, Andy, Chuck, Vernon, Justin, Carlos, Carver, Matthew, Walter/Pete, Jane, Kate, Eleanor, and Lingard are lower contenders.

• I thought about this one yesterday.

In TTB-Part One, Clementine tried to stop Rufus' truck but that did not go well. What was she going to do if she had stopped it? Was she going to kill Rufus and Javier or scare them to go away?

• Which game of this year disappointed you the most? The Walking Dead A New Frontier, Mass Effect Andromeda or Outlast 2?

• She might've just robbed Rufus if he survived the crash and might've even kicked him out in the wilderness before driving off with Javier potentially in tow.

I thought about this one yesterday. In TTB-Part One, Clementine tried to stop Rufus' truck but that did not go well. What was she going to do if she had stopped it? Was she going to kill Rufus and Javier or scare them to go away?

• I don't play Mass Effect, but was Andromeda particularly bad or something?

AronDracula posted: »

Which game of this year disappointed you the most? The Walking Dead A New Frontier, Mass Effect Andromeda or Outlast 2?

• Yep. The facial animations were crap, the story was uninteresting and there are some downgrades.

I don't play Mass Effect, but was Andromeda particularly bad or something?

• Ah, so no dialogue changes? I guess Kenny thinks either action is justified (both make sense regardless).

I think the only difference is that Clementine gets a bruised cheek for the rest of the game if she tries to help, and Sarita gets it if you dont (or you may have to be silent for her to get injured, I always help Kenny).

• I don't believe they can "fake die" however, they may just be knocked out a bit more if not destroyed properly, but have the reflexes like a dead snake.

ravve posted: »

• Well, technically ANF came out December 20th of 2016, but it's still extremely disappointing for me, and I really hope they don't make another season.

AronDracula posted: »

Which game of this year disappointed you the most? The Walking Dead A New Frontier, Mass Effect Andromeda or Outlast 2?

• I think a "calm" season without bad guys would not sell well, just because the majority likes that kind of repeating stuff. Same reason why games and movied become so boring and only rehash the same content over and over.

I'd totally love a season without villains. Without 99% of the cast dying each time.
    A season that focuses a lot more on the relationships between ppl, their development and just the "boring" simple everyday's stuff.

Like, have group X who builds a safezone like Wellington during the episodes and the conversation within the group are the main aspect. Deep development and well-written dialoges of Naughty Dog's level.

not really sure if this counts as a question but i was wondering, is it really necessary for twd (the game in particular) to always feel the

• So how does Conrad feel about Clem after the tunnel situation (and vice-versa)? Are they cool with each other now?

• Tbh I dont think Kenny noticed her choice since he was getting beaten unconscious

Spodes posted: »

Ah, so no dialogue changes? I guess Kenny thinks either action is justified (both make sense regardless).

1. Jesus was the only other person who got exiled with them, so maybe Tripp was talking about him.
    2. Because when people are angry at you they like to throw whatever they can at you. Tripp had been pretty pissed when they got exiled and didn't seem to realize that TNF only take in people who could greatly benefit their survival.
    BC_Guy posted: »

When Tripp gets mad at Javi for killing Conrad, he blames Javi for "getting me and my friends on Joan's shitlist." * Who are his friend

• Probably scare them off, judging from her dialogue if you choose for Javi to shoot him.

I thought about this one yesterday. In TTB-Part One, Clementine tried to stop Rufus' truck but that did not go well. What was she going to do if she had stopped it? Was she going to kill Rufus and Javier or scare them to go away?

• The Walking Dead says that when Dee and Leland found Bonnie, she was high on drugs and knocked out.

Is there any dialogue that actually stated that she was unconscious when they met her?

• edited May 2017

Can someone link me this soundtrack from the "In the previous season" from Season 2? More precisely this one:
    2:20

• edited May 2017

1:03

Can someone link me this soundtrack from the "In the previous season" from Season 2? More precisely this one: 2:20

• Which is the best father/daughter relationship you've experinced?

• Lee and Clementine from The Walking Dead
    • Joel and Ellie from The Last of Us
    • Wolverine and Laura from Logan
  • Aw, so this isn't a seperate soundtrack? It's just a part of this "Previously" thing?

Graysonn posted: »

1:03

• Does Ava get shot no matter what?

• Does Kate crash the truck if you killed the man in episode 1 instead of letting him go? He looks like the guy who threw the Molotov.

• Is anyone else bothered by the misleading dialogue options? I chose not to blame the scuffle at the armory on Gabe yet Javier still goes on to say he "got in the way".

• It is actually it's own song but the guy who uploaded the video decided to combine the previously and next time on songs together.

Aw, so this isn't a seperate soundtrack? It's just a part of this "Previously" thing?

• I have more. Lol ....Isn't it weird that Tripp was more concerned with helping Javier's family escape than helping his own people when Prescott was attacked?? He literally abandons the settlement without trying to rescue anyone else.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.