The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Bhahaha right.

DabigRG posted: »

Very true. With that said, I see her siding more with Kenny than Jane if it's just between those two assholes.

• Fuck you, fuckstick.

Honestly it was David, hands down. But Tripp earned his Kenny comparison after the finale.

• What, you disagree?

Bonbomb posted: »

Bhahaha right.

• [removed]

• The mods are disgusting

• Yeah!! Is free speech not allowed anymore??

• ?

#SQUIDZZZZZ!

• [removed]

The mods are disgusting

• [removed]

The mods are disgusting

• edited June 2017
  • [removed]

The mods are disgusting

• [removed]

The mods are disgusting

• [removed]

The mods are disgusting

• [removed]

The mods are disgusting

• I initially ignored this for a reason, dude. See ya when you get back, I guess.

• OH FUCK DONT_LOOK_BACK IS BANNED THIS IS BAD THIS IS VERY VERY BAD

The mods are disgusting

• WTF stop throwing me in the mide of your arguments I don't know what the hell is going on

Ask @RavenSnowStorm

• Please don't brigade the forums over off-site drama with drama or inside jokes. I'm leaving this as a warning for now, but please don't do it again.

• No. Lilly and Arvo in particular still have potential hooks that can be picked up and there's always gonna be fans pining about what they're familiar with over the new shit.

So now that ANF has so freakin many determinant characters, do u think ppl will finally shut up about Lilly, Molly, Bonnie, Arvo, etc etc?

• [removed]

Please don't brigade the forums over off-site drama with drama or inside jokes. I'm leaving this as a warning for now, but please don't do it again.

• The truth will set you free...

...of your account.
  • [removed]

Please don't brigade the forums over off-site drama with drama or inside jokes. I'm leaving this as a warning for now, but please don't do it again.

• Are you a brony?

Repeats because why not? Given the constant talk around Gaybentime, why doesn't anyone just make a thread talking about ships in general?

• edited June 2017

Arguably. I got curious about the show because a boy at my Tech College was wearing a shirt along with his sister(?), checked it out after discovering it's popularity, and stuck with it thanks to my niece.

Are you a brony?

• edited June 2017

KEK

Edit: Sorry, but the entire thing was related to on-site drama, but I'll refrain from perpetuating it furthermore.

• Not if you've got your savefile still.

Maczime posted: »

It's kinda related to TWD but I changed my PS4 HDD so I have to re-download ANF to play EP5. My question: Do I need to download EP2-4 too? I

• What are the age ranges by decades(00,10,20,etc.)?

• I'm not banned anymore by the way, I got saved :^).

What are the age ranges by decades(00,10,20,etc.)?

• Yeah, I was waiting on your next post to say something. Lucky you man!

Btw, I just posted three clusters of repeat questions that you might find something of interest or two. :lol:

Spodes posted: »

I'm not banned anymore by the way, I got saved :^).

• Nope. The internet isn't good at picking up inflection. Lol I meant it as in RIGHT??! not riiiight...

What, you disagree?

• Oh, okay. Thought you mocking my wurds for a second.

Nope. The internet isn't good at picking up inflection. Lol I meant it as in RIGHT??! not riiiight...

• If I was you would know, trust me. :P

Oh, okay. Thought you mocking my wurds for a second.

• edited June 2017
    1. Are there any scenes of Clem and Ava talking in the present? Whenever they're together they don't seem to acknowledge each other unless it's a flashback scene.

2. In EP3, why did David want Javi to go to the warehouse in the first place?

• edited June 2017
    1. They have one line as far as I can tell. In Episode 4, just after the hospital scene where Clementine tells a flashback to Javier.

Ava will say: Surprised to see you here.
    Clem will reply: Yeah. Right back at you.

I know it sucks. That was right after a determinant flashback with Ava too. When Ava dies in episode 5, Clementine doesn't even acknowledge it!

1. I think David wanted to help Javier get more supplies before leaving them on their own. He felt bad about them leaving. That's also the reason why he arrives just after Javier's group does.
    BC_Guy posted: »

* Are there any scenes of Clem and Ava talking in the present? Whenever they're together they don't seem to acknowledge each other unless it's a flashback scene. * In EP3, why did David want Javi to go to the warehouse in the first place?

• I'm not sure he even mentions her at all, but Clementine can jokingly remind Javi that he owes her for trading her with Conrad. Other than that, it seems that they're cool with each other (Conrad and Clementine, I mean).

BC_Guy posted: »

So how does Conrad feel about Clem after the tunnel situation (and vice-versa)? Are they cool with each other now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.