The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• What triggered me the most is that, when the camera showed Gabe grabbed pudding instead of the knife (for a weapon) on the dinner table.
    And when Javi just put his baseball bat back instead of taking it with him.

Bonbomb posted: »

I guess. It would have been an awesome movie worthy scene if they were gearing up, making melee weapons and clearing out the pantry. Lol ..interesting Kate doesn't take her wedding picture.

• Well, I know it was used in Above the Law's trailer for the sake of being intimidating, but the actual context couldn't have been particularly appropriate either.

He honestly looks a little off there.

HammyShow posted: »

I think it was when David caught Clem stealing the medicine for AJ, in one of Clem's flashbacks...? (Correct me if i'm wrong) Why do you ask?

• Ya you're going to assume ur not coming back in that situation so you would realistically want to be as prepared as possible.

What triggered me the most is that, when the camera showed Gabe grabbed pudding instead of the knife (for a weapon) on the dinner table. And when Javi just put his baseball bat back instead of taking it with him.

• I really dislike how Clementine was written in Season 3. There was no likeability to her, no interest, not much development. She flat out murders Eli with no remorse beyond our control, kills Lingard with no hesitation and pretty much becomes a Jane 2.0 as if one Jane was a great person in the first place

I completely agree with this, I can't stand Clem in season 3, they took out all of the good merits that made her great in the first two seasons and said "fuck you, now she's an edgy; generic survivor who doesn't even look 13, nor like Clementine regardless, and doesn't even act remotely like Clem before season 3 (unless you were edgy Clem in season 2)".

Clemenem posted: »

I really dislike how Clementine was written in Season 3. There was no likeability to her, no interest, not much development. She flat out mu

• I think you meant to post his in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

Maybe, but I agree with him 100% regardless.

DabigRG posted: »

I think you meant to post his in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

• I want to know, too. Mine is stuck on 3 for some reason...

Does anyone know how to lower the notification number? I'm long sick of seeing that 99+.

• Did Sarah's mother die during the escape, the outbreak or long before? Was she mentioned at all?

• Would Jane have done anything differently in ANF if Luke had survived?

• I actually don't recall her being mentioned at all, but most likely died via walker (at least from what I imagine, I have no actual proof sadly).

Did Sarah's mother die during the escape, the outbreak or long before? Was she mentioned at all?

• Eh, I doubt it, if Luke saw Jane's pretense of a baby being killed by her selfishness in hopes of invoking a deadly fight, he would've instantly drew the line right there due to his morality. Jane most likely would've felt possibly even more depressed in those regards because of Luke's hypothetical condemnation of her, but probably not enough to impact her very long (I mean hell, they barely knew each other).

Would Jane have done anything differently in ANF if Luke had survived?

• enter image description here
    enter image description here

Spodes posted: »

Screenshot? I've never heard of this, and if it does, it may be related to Lee and Kenny fighting in the train determinantly (if you choose not to be civil/talk it through).

• It's because in the trailer the picture is mirrored. His face is flipped and his TNF sign doesn't show.

Well, I know it was used in Above the Law's trailer for the sake of being intimidating, but the actual context couldn't have been particularly appropriate either. He honestly looks a little off there.

• What's up with the Ben one?

• I get the feeling she may have been killed because of Carver and/or is the source of Sarah's PTSD and Carlos's extremism.

Did Sarah's mother die during the escape, the outbreak or long before? Was she mentioned at all?

• So Bonnie and Conrad can be killed if you fail a certain QTE (cracking the ice and avoiding Kate's truck respectively). Are there any other characters whose fates depend on QTEs?

• Molly, but she may not be dead.

BC_Guy posted: »

So Bonnie and Conrad can be killed if you fail a certain QTE (cracking the ice and avoiding Kate's truck respectively). Are there any other characters whose fates depend on QTEs?

• I think it's when you leave Ben to guard the boat.

What's up with the Ben one?

• Aw, okay that makes sense. Though I always assumed they simply held him at gunpoint and directed him into the shed.

I think it's when you leave Ben to guard the boat.

• Are there any Season 2 characters in Road to Survival?

• Nope, just the S2 versions of Clem and I think Kenny.

Are there any Season 2 characters in Road to Survival?

• When you choose to surrender in EP2, Badger shoots Francine and Javi stands there for like 2 seconds. Why doesn't Badger just shoot Javi during that time?

• game logic, that's why XD

When you choose to surrender in EP2, Badger shoots Francine and Javi stands there for like 2 seconds. Why doesn't Badger just shoot Javi during that time?

• No there is a character named Bonnie but she isn't the one from season 2

Are there any Season 2 characters in Road to Survival?

• No there is a character named Bonnie but she isn't the one from 400 Days

Fixed.

Anyway, is it the one from Toy Story or Pokemon?

No there is a character named Bonnie but she isn't the one from season 2

• Same difference. :P this is from the wiki....

Bonnie

She could be named after me for all I know. Lol

No there is a character named Bonnie but she isn't the one from 400 Days Fixed. Anyway, is it the one from Toy Story or Pokemon?

• I don't think so. I get the impression she hasn't been in the picture for a long time, hence she was never even mentioned. Carlos attitude still makes sense if he loses her before the outbreak. I think Carlos hated Carver for the way he treated people, which is ironic since he supported locking Clem in a shed.

I get the feeling she may have been killed because of Carver and/or is the source of Sarah's PTSD and Carlos's extremism.

• In season 2 episode 3, when Kenny takes the radio from Clementine and displays it to Carver only to get the life beat out of him, if Clementine chooses to help Kenny, (and subsequently gets hit in the process), does Kenny or anyone else mention anything new or different compared to when you can restrain Sarita (I personally chose to restrain Sarita because Kenny was trying to protect Clem, and he didn't want any afflictions towards her).

• O hai I'm back

Why was VengefulKenny banned?

• I think the only difference is that Clementine gets a bruised cheek for the rest of the game if she tries to help, and Sarita gets it if you dont (or you may have to be silent for her to get injured, I always help Kenny).

In season 2 episode 3, when Kenny takes the radio from Clementine and displays it to Carver only to get the life beat out of him, if Clement

• AGREE!!

I really dislike how Clementine was written in Season 3. There was no likeability to her, no interest, not much development. She flat out mu

• edited May 2017

Woah, woah, woah, hold it right there!
    Gabe brought one cup of pudding, Kate brought drugs, Javi didn't take his baseball bat and Mari took a cassette player. Please don't say that they wasn't prepared with resources, because that is a straight out lie

Ya you're going to assume ur not coming back in that situation so you would realistically want to be as prepared as possible.

• Does Mike or Arvo get killed or injured because, correct me if I'm wrong (I'm probably wrong because I can hardly remember), I thought that there was an option to shoot at them when you find them escaping with supplies.

So Bonnie and Conrad can be killed if you fail a certain QTE (cracking the ice and avoiding Kate's truck respectively). Are there any other characters whose fates depend on QTEs?

• Because it would be too easy for him to die, and there wouldn't be the rest of the season xD. Even though there's no logic made there, especially because Badger wanted to kill Javi in the first place, and he got Francine as a hostage for so he could lol.

game logic, that's why XD

• edited May 2017

I'm not sure if there is any, because David says he met up with the New Frontier a little while after the start of the apocalypse, and I would assume that something bad would have happened to David's army unit for him to leave them and join another group. And I would have thought that if there was anyone else apart from Ava, he would tell someone (like when he introduces her to Javi).

Which New Frontier members were actually part of David's army unit before the apocalypse?

• You can hear gun shots which is David shooting walkers so that's how he got close. Even though he only shot like 5 bullets when there was a horde of walkers outside.

I was wondering about that myself, as well as how the heck did he get so close to the door to bang on it for at least 15 seconds before Javier/Paul opened it. So yes.

• Clementine is African-American says people on the Telltale team and also on official sites. They say she is this race so that the characters in-game would think that Lee was her father.

Melton23 posted: »

I'm sorry to tell you this but Melissa isn't a part of telltale, she just so happens to be a VO. She knows about as much as we do about future episodes until she is handed the script, and does not know much about any of the characters.

• Shane and David because I think they would both have good chemistry together, they are also both cool and badass!

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

If you had to choose one character from the games and one character from the comic to make a new Walking Dead Telltale game, who would you c

• So Inwas right the New? I mean it was pretty obvious but you agree with me?

Sophiee994 posted: »

Clementine is African-American says people on the Telltale team and also on official sites. They say she is this race so that the characters in-game would think that Lee was her father.

• During the flashback where Clementine sneaks into the camp to steal medicine, David is telling the group a story about how Ava won a wrestling match for their army unit by wrestling a guy much larger than her.

So Ava was definitely in his army unit pre-apocalypse. I was mainly wondering about Badger, Lonnie, Max, and Rufus.

Sophiee994 posted: »

I'm not sure if there is any, because David says he met up with the New Frontier a little while after the start of the apocalypse, and I wou

• In the episode 4 flashback does Kenny have any alternate dialogue if you killed the walker instead of cutting Sarita's arm?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.