Bat-Tech and UI color choice

Before starting the game, we are given an option to choose what color we want for all the Bat-Tech and the UI. Blue, Yellow, Red and Purple.

Which color did you choose, and why?

I chose blue, mainly because it's my favorite color.

Comments

• edited August 2016

Blue for the same reason, and also it feels like the default choice.

• I was going to choose blue as it's my favorite color, but I found myself choosing red in the last second, I found it more fitting for Batman.

• I chose Blue, but I wish I chose Red as I saw a playthrough where someone was using Bat-tech and his eyes lit up Red, which looked really cool.

• Yellow. Cause yellow's cool.

• Blue, because I'm used to seeing blue battech in the Nolan trilogy.

• Blue, favourite colour, and seemed much more suitable for his role

• Purple. I was deciding between it and blue. Yellow and red didn't really seem to fit Batman, at least to me, although I have seen his red eyes, which are pretty cool. Blue and purple seemed to fit the character the most to me, being kind of all darkness and the night, and purple is my favorite color so that's what I picked.

• edited August 2016

I do like blue, but I decided not to pick it because it's the colour of Batman's holographic tech in the Arkham-verse.

I figured I'd go with something new to differentiate Troy Baker's Batman from Kevin Conroy's, and I settled on yellow (or gold, as I sometimes think of it when I'm being pretentious, lol) because it's drastically different and because it feels like a natural aesthetic extension of Batman's utility belt, which is also (a very faint) yellow/gold.

The End. : )

• Chose red, never felt so good with a choice i made.

I chose Blue, but I wish I chose Red as I saw a playthrough where someone was using Bat-tech and his eyes lit up Red, which looked really cool.

• Blue, however if there had been green that'd have been my choice.

• I'll be picking yellow when I get the chance to play it, since Black and Yellow is sort of a definitive colour set for many Batman versions.

• Blue, because it seemed to fit Batman-tech the most. Tho I'm definitely choosing red for my second playthrough, red eyes look pretty cool. :D

• I went with red, it was the closest to orange.

• I went with blue, it's my favorite color plus it looked best with the test of the bat tech.

• edited August 2016

I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but after having seen blue, red and purple in various playthroughs, I'm probably going to choose yellow. Blue is the obvious choice, but it was already heavily featured in the Arkham series. Red is a bit too dark in my opinion, and purple just makes me question why Bruce is even flirting with Vicki Vale in the first place. I think I'll go with the Azazel look.

• edited August 2016

I chose red because it's my favorite color. Looked pretty cool too

• Purple. Favourite colour.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I chose blue as i liked the way it looked on the preview thing compared to the other colours.

• edited August 2016

I don't think I get what you mean about purple.

I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but after having seen blue, red and purple in various playthroughs, I'm probably going to choose ye

• Blue cause I'm basic.

• Is it possible to change color on a replay?

• Yellow. My favorite color.

• I went with red because it's such a cool color, and black/red are one of my favorite color combinations.

• Gay joke.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I don't think I get what you mean about purple.

• Blue because it's my personal favorite color and it does the things all the way it supposed to be.

• I chose red because it looked badass on my tech

• Oh.......but purples cool. Well I guess to each his own. Thanks papai I was very confused by that.

papai46 posted: »

Gay joke.

• Yellow, but only because I thought I was just going to play through the first 10 minutes again and stop, but nope I kept going, so I guess that's that

• Anyone with Facebook, add me btw

• Purple, it actually looks great. Fits Batman too. And my favorite color. (Red looked really cool too.)

• I chose blue to match the cold silence of the playthrough. :)

• Based on all the responses, I've counted up to which colors were the most picked and the least picked.

1st. Blue
    2nd. Yellow
    3rd. Red
    4th. Purple

• Red it looks bad ass

• Yellow. My favourite colour. Also it kind of resembles gold, which complements Bruce so nicely.

• Team Purple!

Although technically I haven't played it yet...... But when I do I'll choose Purple (then red for my "dark" knight playthrough).

• It was just a joke about the stereotype of purple being gay. I don't hate the color, I just think it doesn't fit Batman.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Oh.......but purples cool. Well I guess to each his own. Thanks papai I was very confused by that.

• Again it's ok. Having different opinions is good.

It was just a joke about the stereotype of purple being gay. I don't hate the color, I just think it doesn't fit Batman.

• Purple. I think it suits him in my opinion..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.