Unpopular Game of Thrones opinions

124»

Comments

• Slightly more but not much. It isn't really unpopular.

Is that unpopular? Yes. More people today still choose Duncan over Royland. EDIT: But I'm not one of them.

• edited November 2016

I didn't really think about it until it was brought up in the walking dead unpopular opinion thread, but while I like this game overall, the voice acting could be... not the best.

I'm not really pointing to the main characters - I think they did a brilliant job, especially for the characters of Rodrik, Asher, Beskha, and Ludd. But some of the side characters I really think could have done another take, because the delivery of some lines are sometimes so strange that I laugh at them. Examples:

Guy who comes in to see Tazal injured/dead and dramatically cries: "Tazal!"

Guy who sees Gared coming back to Ironrath and wavers his voice in shock: "it's Gared! Tell the Castellan his nephew survived!"

There was another one but I don't remember which one it was at the moment. I do also laugh at a few of Gared's line delivery, namely when he figures out the necklace map and says "The North Grove..."

Edit: the other one that I forgot was the Frey soldier that offered his men to shoot Gared: "Shoot THAT One!"

• Well, we can at least forgive the fact that these are just side characters or extras.

I love the voice acting of every main characters. Their voices just suits their characters so well.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I didn't really think about it until it was brought up in the walking dead unpopular opinion thread, but while I like this game overall, the

• You're not alone there my friend.. She is basically one of the crushes I have.

MosesARose posted: »

I think Brienne of Tarth is the sexiest woman on the show. soooo smexy!!

• I like Rodrik more than Asher. But they're both cool.

• I admit, the voice acting for Ethan threw me off at first, but I quickly got used to it after his first scene. And while I am not one of them, I know a few people took issue with Laura Bailey's accent as Gwyn.

Well, we can at least forgive the fact that these are just side characters or extras. I love the voice acting of every main characters. Their voices just suits their characters so well.

• At least someone understands!

You're not alone there my friend.. She is basically one of the crushes I have.

• Ethan's voice does raise the question: How does one get a British accent in a world with no Britain?

LoseMyHome posted: »

I admit, the voice acting for Ethan threw me off at first, but I quickly got used to it after his first scene. And while I am not one of them, I know a few people took issue with Laura Bailey's accent as Gwyn.

• I think marrying Morgryn was the right choice.

Please keep your death threats to a 3 page limit.

• You know, I actually find her attractive. No jokes.

MosesARose posted: »

I think Brienne of Tarth is the sexiest woman on the show. soooo smexy!!

• edited January 2017

I think they should have followed the book more in some parts of the story(show)like how they treated Stannis ,making him do things as a character he would never do(like burning Shireen, in the original storyline she stays with her mother at the wall).
    Basically when they do not respect the original text of GRR Martin.
    And for the game the traitor's storyline in "A Nest of vipers",is a nonsense.For Duncan Tuttle character this can fit but for Ser Royland...(Lazy writing is all I can say).
    The original planning was making Maester Ortengryn the traitor that would have been better. :(

• edited March 2017

Game
    -Mira's storyline was a complete waste of time. She didn't do anything valuable for the story in comparison with every other protagonist.
    - ser Royland is pretty dumb. He believes that the forresters can stand up against a much bigger house Whitehill's army and an enormous house Bolton's army.
    -Jon Snow's role in the story was useless. I guess the writers wanted him to be like a moral guide for Gared, but it just didn't work

Show

• Jon should have stayed dead. The only reason why he died is because the writers wanted to make an excuse for Jon to kill ser Alleser and leave the Night's Watch
    • the Hound should have stayed dead. He was literally resurrected by the fan's love and didn't do anything important (at least in season 6).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.